over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

epistane?

aflo

Registered
Hey guys any input on epistane? i guess its a pro hormone??

not a pro hormone...its a steroid...its also the first thing i ever took so i responded very well to it. huge strength and size increases

Did two cycles of Havoc (same compound) with great results. First one was stacked with Bold 200 before they stopped making it.

Did a third cycle of e-stane by CEL and developed a small gyno flare up from it and didn't see very good gains.

Watch out, those "pro hormones" have more potent sides than injectables

I bought like 12 bottles of the stuff (ibe) epistane before the ban im interested too in hearing about side effects as well as gains. I am curious too how should i store this i dont know how long it will take to go through 12 bottles it was a compulsive buy but whatever.

Solid product. Not made by many if any company at this point but as far as I know not illegal yet. The last ban took out Phera, Bold, and estra 4,9 aka tren(marketed as such yes I know it is not tren). This leaves, Dimethazine SD, epi, 13-ethyl and a few others I cannot think of right now. Most of these still out there and a few are still being sold through distributors.

epi is awesome look into spawn its epi and 1t tren in one pill i took that with test prop and loved it

yeah i stocked up on rage rv2 before the ban 150mg bold and 30mg of tren estra tren something. I am waiting to get done moving and working out steady before i start these up.

I have never tried it but hear very good reviews on it

Oh yeah, it really works! BUT it shut me down like a much longer, much harder cycle of Test + Dbol would. I was surprised. But yeah, it works well.

Rage doesnt look to healthy for users. stick to one methyl and run some injectables.
It only makes sense right? and its healthier.
three methylated steroids and one is superdrol which is said to be double methylated so thats 4 steroids!?
Why not run winny,anadrol,and proviron together for 4-6 weeks lol ... Stupid imo

Also what blows my mind is how naive people are when they go to vit store and the guy behind the counter who is a avid steroid user with huge arms promotes this shit tells them its what he takes. didnt fool me i told him hes full of shit, hook me up with the real stuff he takes ED.

Did two cycles of Havoc (same compound) with great results. First one was stacked with Bold 200 before they stopped making it.

Did a third cycle of e-stane by CEL and developed a small gyno flare up from it and didn't see very good gains.

Watch out, those "pro hormones" have more potent sides than injectables

Ive worked with alot of guys recently who have been using these products (along with some injectable AAS) but Ive been seeing and hearing of guys gettin more side than they would with the old stand by oral AAS like ANADROL,DBOL,WINSTROL,,etc.

I used Havoc and liked it. Epi is banned now too but still around on some sites.

I used Epi, it's good but it'll shut you down some. It's still legal actually. You can order it at Orbitnutrition.com and some other places (no, not a shill, just aware of reg, legit sites that have it). I joined this site as I had decided to make the jump to real gear - well, theoretically, heh - as I'd seen guys having more sides with some of the OTC PH's than with the evil AAS, lol. Yeah, I'm aware a lot of the PH's are simply Designer Steroids. Or just 'roids.

I took the Epi for 6 wks. Ended up keeping a solid 5 lbs (was up 8 lbs) after PCT which isn't bad, I think, for a "PH". It was my first 'cycle' of anything outside steak n' taters. I should add I purchased the Epi at bb.com, hoo hah, just before the big raid that made them decide to stop selling PH's, DS's, and other "questionable items" that could send sensitive American Youth down the wrong path. BB.com has since stuck to honest, legit, proven OTC products with strong science behind them, like Mucle-Tech's unbeatable line-up ... :p

If you run Epi, take 40/ED for 5 - 6 weeks and you'll probably be satisfied with the results. Don't skimp on PCT either.

Ive worked with alot of guys recently who have been using these products (along with some injectable AAS) but Ive been seeing and hearing of guys gettin more side than they would with the old stand by oral AAS like ANADROL,DBOL,WINSTROL,,etc.

Yep - I got gyno from epi...

Staff online

• A50#
    Old School Moderator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
saltseeker