over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

EQ or Deca??

MaineGuy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Guys,
I want to run a cycle using Test E and EQ or Deca. I keep flopping on my choice between EQ and Deca. I am in my 40's, decent shape, ran one cycle of Pmag a few months back. I have tried Deca back in my early 20's when I knew NOTHING about AAS.

My goal is more towards a defined muscular shape that would stand out on a beach, not just the dieted down beach look.

I am going to order soon, so I would like some honest opinions and maybe some pros and cons.

Thanks a bunch and Happy Holidays

I think if deca was good to you before then I would use that....I personally get every bad side from it but nada from EQ, so my preferance is the latter.

I think if deca was good to you before then I would use that....I personally get every bad side from it but nada from EQ, so my preferance is the latter.

I hear some people say they love EQ, others say it was a waste of money for them. Did this help you with any mass at all? I have heard if you run EQ many people give blood to help relieve the increase in RBC. This might be dose dependant though. I have been told 400mgs would be a good dose, but have read where some people say it is worthless at anything less than 600mgs.

i would run the deca as well... ive always had to run eq in high doses to get any benefits from it... deca and test is like bread and butter.... works well

Deca would be my choice. Im in my 40's now and have ran both. I always liked Deca better than EQ. And I stay lean all year long. I don't believe in the bloat issue at all. It's all about diet.

it just depends on how the person reacts

me personally I think that if a person gets good results from deca they should keep using it especially as they get older because it helps strengthen the bones

EQ in my opinion. It feels as though EQ will produce the same amount of muscle pound for pound as Deca in the end, it just needs to be ran longer. No bloat issues/left ventricle hypertrophy either.

Great, thanks for the replies guys.

i would run the deca as well... ive always had to run eq in high doses to get any benefits from it... deca and test is like bread and butter.... works well

:yeahthat:

deca mg for mg seems a lot stronger than EQ to me.

EQ in my opinion. It feels as though EQ will produce the same amount of muscle pound for pound as Deca in the end, it just needs to be ran longer. No bloat issues/left ventricle hypertrophy either.

what do you mean by left ventricle hypertrophy???
the last time I went to see the doctor he said that I might have this however I was not on deca...test and tren at the time

why would deca cause this?

I heard that winstrol might cause this due to overproduction of collagen

You need to watch for progesterone sides if you want to run Deca and Tren close to each other time wise. Solution, always use EQ. You can get great results from 600mg EQ and 500 mg test per week.

probably have to go with eq. i like them both, but i just get less sides with eq.

I get way more bloated on deca and have a much harder time trying to recover from cycles with deca than with eq, specially with my libido.

You need to watch for progesterone sides if you want to run Deca and Tren close to each other time wise. Solution, always use EQ. You can get great results from 600mg EQ and 500 mg test per week.

At 600mgs, would I have to give blood to keep my RBC in check? Giving blood is not an option for me for a couple of reasons. Could I just keep checking my blood pressure, or is there more to it than that.

Thanks

I get way more bloated on deca and have a much harder time trying to recover from cycles with deca than with eq, specially with my libido.

Yes, this would be a concern of mine also. I know some people say it does not bother there libido though, but many do.

At 600mgs, would I have to give blood to keep my RBC in check? Giving blood is not an option for me for a couple of reasons. Could I just keep checking my blood pressure, or is there more to it than that.

Thanks

No, you actually need to check hematocrit, not just bp. If your HCT is above the low 50s, you must give blood. Nothing else resolves the risks associated with polycythemia. If giving blood is not an option, you need to cut the AAS dosages hard if your HCT climbs.

Most folks think EQ is no worse than other AAS on this front, but individual results vary of course.

Thanks

Depending on co-pay or what not it's prolly worthwhile around week 6~8 or so to go get bloodwork done. That way you'll have some blood taken out plus you get the real benefit of knowing WTF is going on in your insides :D

I havent tried EQ to make a comparison but is there any reason to run Deca over NPP? Same thing but less bloat from what I hear.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131