over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Eq with lower test

Thanks for the replies!! I know eq is mild its just a compound ive never used so I wanted to give it a try but I don't want to run high test. Plan on sticking with my gh if it ever gets to me, maybe some low tren ace..

EQ is the best against bloating, mild and effect -wise similar to Deca, but many users experience "deca Dick' from the EQ

Absolutely. Totally unexpected too. I ran EQ higher than my test and my sex drive crashed. Wasn't until about 3 weeks after discontinuing that it returned back to normal.

I didn't know so many guys experienced deca dick with eq considering its more mild than deca. Is this bc people run it at high doses?

I ran EQ @ 400mg/week and Test E @ 200mg/week and it was pretty uneventful. I may not have given it long enough to shine though. I later did EQ @ 300mg/week with Winny 150mg/week and no Test but had great results. I respond really well to almost anything though.

EQ&low test

I ran eq@600mg/wk,sust@500mg/wk,anadrol@100mg/day
for about 5-6 months last year&wasn't very impressed with it.i also experienced quite a bit of hairloss while on eq,but dianbol doesn't cause any hairloss.weird...

I love eq..i run it almost year round. I usually run around 200 to 300 test, along side 3-4 hundred eq and get great vascularity. I always run this compound a minimal of 16 weeks. I never get sides from these long term low doses! I stay 220,230 @ 5 11. Eq really helps my appetite and doesn't effect me negatively at all!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

I think eq is wonderful.I like to run it at 600mg as long as possible along with 200-300 mg test and proviron.I also like to have tne on hand and dbol ,winny to space out here and there during the run.For a bulk it is a good addition for a long phase of training cycle.People compare it to other compounds when it shoiuld be compared to what it does for you vs natty.Deca bloats me allways and I just don't like the look.Also I will say someone who allready has a good base of muscle eq is especially good for.Instaed size no but with the benefits of eq along with the right training hydration and rest then it can shine.

I would like to hear opinions on who has had the best quality eq.Sometimes I think when people are disappointed with the eq it is probably because it never really was eq.

I love eq..i run it almost year round. I usually run around 200 to 300 test, along side 3-4 hundred eq and get great vascularity. I always run this compound a minimal of 16 weeks. I never get sides from these long term low doses! I stay 220,230 @ 5 11. Eq really helps my appetite and doesn't effect me negatively at all!

Sent from my SM-S327VL using Tapatalk

Vascularity indeed I love it.Increased appetite equals increased feeding and growth.In the end food really is the most potent gear there is.

Different Aas binds to different receptors in the body.It is speculated that eq makes delts and traps pop.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws