over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Equipoise, not really mild!

Actually, proviron is spoken highly by many users and bring less hairloss, if you want stack with Test, remember if you take more than 250 mg of testosterone weekly, the Proviron should also be intaken proportionately.

I had seen quite a few people recommend going low dose on deca and eq instead of higher doses with only one or the other. I ran 300 each and did not notice and sides at all.

EQ

Hey guys Im new to the forum but not to the game. I would like to hear your opinions on equipoise and far as mental side effects go and what dosages you've ran.

I'm currently on a nice dose of test but a couple weeks ago I had equipoise included. I started the cycle with 900-1200mg eq per week because I heard you need a high dose of EQ to see any benefits. Everything was going fine, vascularity and hardness but by week 7 I became a total nut case. I was experiencing insomnia, was always worried. I looked crazy. I think this has something to do with the stripping of the GABA receptors? I felt like total ass and I did not experience any hunger pains whatsoever. I think I was so stressed and depressed I lost all motivation and appetite. Also my bp was kinda high. So from my experience equipoise is not a mild drug! AT ALL.

Now I'm very limited with what substances to take because I get side effects that I don't like. Nandrolone I get bloated & puffy and I don't like the moon face it comes with even when diet is in check. So that's an anabolic out of the question. Trenbolone is absolutely amazing but I can't run anymore because it just makes me into a sex crazed douche and I can't cope with the insomnia, so scratch that out. Primo too expensive. Anadrol I love it but my chichis don't agree with it and it's really hard to eat on it. Dbol, makes me watery, don't like the look at all. Tbol is pretty cool. I was doing 80mg but it made me insomniac and my blood pressure was through the roof too but I dropped the dosage to 60mg and spread a smaller dose throughout the day. Winstrol kills my joints. Anavar is okay.

Basically I'm okay with test, Proviron and tbol. I tried doing a high test 300mg enanthate EOD with proviron and I feel great but I feel like I need another anabolic to help maximize gains and I have a bunch of equipoise. I was wondering can I dose it at 120mg EOD so roughly 420mg eq and not get the crazy mental side effects I was experiencing? Is there a supplement I can take for the stripping of GABA? Or should I just stick to test only? What do you guys think I should do.

EQ is not mild at all. I agree!
Advise you use what feel good.
Keep dosage low to avoid too much side effects.

I had seen quite a few people recommend going low dose on deca and eq instead of higher doses with only one or the other. I ran 300 each and did not notice and sides at all.

What type of results did you see?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member