over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Ester clearance times for drug tests.

Kool Aid

Newbies
Can someone direct me to a chart or site that lists AAS clearance times? I have recent used anadrol, test prop and test cyp and may be tested at some point in the near future. Thank you for any help.

You are doomed to fail if you rely on a chart and don't understand how these tests work.

I am an over middle aged man who works out and does a cycle here and there and every other minute of my time is devoted to my family. My lady and I recently split due to her drugs, gambling and other issues. She has not had a job in years and our young child deserves much better than what she is giving him. I am going to be taking steps to get full custody of him and she is definitely going to bring up my supplement use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I am an over middle aged man who works out and does a cycle here and there and every other minute of my time is devoted to my family. My lady and I recently split due to her drugs, gambling and other issues. She has not had a job in years and our young child deserves much better than what she is giving him. I am going to be taking steps to get full custody of him and she is definitely going to bring up my supplement use. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Get a script for testosterone if possible and hope the Anadrol doesn't linger at time of test. If you fail, blame some over the counter prohormone. If you must continue to use, then use only test prop or test base so they can clear in a matter of days (then again, UG hormones are often contaminted with traces of other steroids). No other anabolic steroids, they can linger a long time, even orals. The clearance times on these charts found on the net are useless for a variety of reasons.

I'm not in the US but I have read that there are AAS test kits you can buy at the supermarket or order online. That might show if the anadrol is detectable right now.

One dude I know was recently busted at an amateur IFBB show with several drugs in his system. He had listened to gym gossip and/or read detection charts online... I predicted he would fail and he did.

Last edited:
Another thing, regarding "ester clearance", you can theoretically use cyp or enanthate or undecanoate and pass a test. Some can do 200mg a week of enanthate and still pass. Of course, if subjected to a "CIR test" which detects synthetic testosterone the dose you're on doesn't matter and the clearance time is again worthless. But you're unlikely to be tested like that, it's a consideration for elite athletes only.

How long it takes for a long ester to "clear" depends on dose also and individual metabolism so you can see how a chart isn't worth much.

This being for the custody of my son, I am stopping all of it. If the court decides to have me tested, I need to be ready. I was hoping someone had a fairly accurate graph or chart. My using AAS is absolutely all that she can fire back with and it is vital that I can pass a test if I have to take one.

Now this woman is threatening to turn me in for ordering juice if I file for custody saying that she has something with my finger prints on it. Is there anyone in LE or any attorneys, magistrates on this site that could advise me?

Well it depends on when and if they decide to blood test you. The government typically works VERY slow so I imagine it will take some time for them to get around to blood testing you. Also, you can put off the blood test until the very last minute. They can process your bloodwork in a matter of 2 days and return the results. They would probably give you a deadline by when they need the bloodwork by, so get the bloodwork at the very last minute, like 3-4 days before it's due. Also, if worst comes to worst, you can always cut cycle cold turkey, skip PCT, wait 2 weeks for your test levels to crash, then go to an HRT clinic, get private bloodwork to prove your fsh and lh and test are "low", they will prescribe you test and you won't have anything to worry about.

Get a script for testosterone if possible and hope the Anadrol doesn't linger at time of test. If you fail, blame some over the counter prohormone. If you must continue to use, then use only test prop or test base so they can clear in a matter of days (then again, UG hormones are often contaminted with traces of other steroids). No other anabolic steroids, they can linger a long time, even orals. The clearance times on these charts found on the net are useless for a variety of reasons.

I'm not in the US but I have read that there are AAS test kits you can buy at the supermarket or order online. That might show if the anadrol is detectable right now.

One dude I know was recently busted at an amateur IFBB show with several drugs in his system. He had listened to gym gossip and/or read detection charts online... I predicted he would fail and he did.

All depends on the testing method. Testing for AAS isn't standard, so there is a likelihood you will have high school or college sports type testing done if it is requested. There is a good chance you will get a very high level of testing.

Tradition clearance times mean nothing, it is metabolites that matter here.

Here is a list from the Walgreens home test kit: http://www.steroidconfirm.com/Steroid_Half-Lives.pdf

Finally, about the guy who was busted at the "amateur IFBB" show, I'm guessing you know someone who tried to cheat in a natural show?

I was on a small amount of cyp, prop and a little anadrol. Last dosage for each was last monday, five days ago. I dont have the finances to go to a doctor and my body building stuff is not my main concern at this time.It is all about the boy, for me at this point. If I had planned this out I would have bought hcg, etc. Will hcg, show up on these tests?

Finally, about the guy who was busted at the "amateur IFBB" show, I'm guessing you know someone who tried to cheat in a natural show?

If you consider the world championships natural then yes. Let me tell you, if someone wins this show yet fails the test they are rewarded with a pro card. Some lower placing sucker is made an example of every now and then though.

If it's the ifbb world championships then it's a " tested" show.. Not a natural show or organization.. It May seem like semantics but there is a difference,,If you pass the test you can participate.. All are juiced and most pass the test .. They know what they are doing lol..

If it's the ifbb world championships then it's a " tested" show.. Not a natural show or organization.. It May seem like semantics but there is a difference,,If you pass the test you can participate.. All are juiced and most pass the test .. They know what they are doing lol..

I think 99.9% of the competitors who are tested fail, all the tested athletes tend to be positive. Most come in fully loaded only hoping
they aren't picked for the test. If you win a positive doesn't matter, you go to the pros anyway. Others bribe their way out of a positive. I don't agree that they know what they are doing if you mean they know how to beat the test. It's pretty much impossible to juice anything like you need to on that level and piss clean on a WADA test.

Last year a winner was trying to cheat the testing process and was d/q'd on the spot. He now has a pro card.

And the World Champs is regarded as natural as the Mr Olympia, in fact the pro league adheres to the same WADA standard... on paper lol. It's cheating to juice as a pro as per the rule book.

Last edited:
What I mean by " they know what they are doing" is they know how to get around the test.. Bribes.. Payoffs.. Or just not being picked.. I have interviewed a few of these guys and most don't ( I don't blame them) admit to any bribes by organizations ECT..

3 times in My life I have personally been in court and"juice"come up...one was a hotel room party noise violation, police searched looking for other drugs, person in possession(personal use)was given fines, probation, community service and 1yr testing for narcotics

One was a nightclub fight, male obviously enhanced(superhvy competitor)...judge focused more on the drink thrown in his face that started the fight

Other involved a domestic issue with a couple, female with a cocaine problem, male a champion bodybuilder...judge def eared her the second he heard she used blow

Not one was ever tested for juice in any of the incidents even the one where the fines and such were given for juice

Last edited:

You state you split up because of her drug use. It's going to be a he said she said type of deal in court. Been in a custody battle before and won.
I would try to make sure she doesn't have any physical evidence and deny. She won't want to offer to take a drug test so why would you.
I would get the TRT script also and claim she confused your prescription with black market.
Good luck, it's a rough ride.

how about dump everything until you get out of this mess. your kids are your priority not AAS.

how about dump everything until you get out of this mess. your kids are your priority not AAS.

I thought that I already made it clear what my priority is. I went off cold turky and gave away everything. She says she is holding evidence with my prints on it and is going to tell about packages in the mail if I file for custody. I don't know what to do.

You state you split up because of her drug use. It's going to be a he said she said type of deal in court. Been in a custody battle before and won.
I would try to make sure she doesn't have any physical evidence and deny. She won't want to offer to take a drug test so why would you.
I would get the TRT script also and claim she confused your prescription with black market.
Good luck, it's a rough ride.

Great strategy. You could both agree to leave drugs out of it so neither one of you brings it into the mix and there would be no testing I assume. Might be hard for you to do though if her being on drugs is going to be your Ace card.

I would 100% bring up her drug use...it won My friend's domestic despite her juice talk...as soon at the judge heard cocaine...he discredited everything out of her mouth...she was now a junkie trying to get $$ in his eyes

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws