advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estradiol came back high, throw in some ralox?

I just don't get why people think that your levels will go down to zero in a week, cypionate and anathate have a 7 day half life, which means ONLY half the dose should fall 7 days after the injection. Of course we are all different but for the most part if you pin cyp or a consistently for a month your levels will remain elevated for at least 3 weeks

I just don't get why people think that your levels will go down to zero in a week, cypionate and anathate have a 7 day half life, which means ONLY half the dose should fall 7 days after the injection. Of course we are all different but for the most part if you pin cyp or a consistently for a month your levels will remain elevated for at least 3 weeks
Been trying to explain this for 15 years. It's these super-thin MCT oil carriers dissipate far too rapidly (esp for an extended release product) and the C(max) goes way high really fast and while the total AUC may be similar, the immediate release (peak) is followed by days of much lower concentrations (trough) than might occur with a slower dissipating oil reservoir. Makes it fine for daily slin pin use or every other day use but I try to find the original formula pharma generics with thicker slower-dissipating oils so I can do less frequent injections.

Have you ever gotta bloodwork done using 500mg/wk before this time? If so were your serum levels only 1100?

FYI, I’m currently cruising at 300mg/wk and tested at 1465.

I personally like Adex, but just can’t use it long term. .25mg every third day worked well for me in the past. Aromasin would be a more lipid friendly option.

Cage

Have you ever gotta bloodwork done using 500mg/wk before this time? If so were your serum levels only 1100?

FYI, I’m currently cruising at 300mg/wk and tested at 1465.

I personally like Adex, but just can’t use it long term. .25mg every third day worked well for me in the past. Aromasin would be a more lipid friendly option.

Cage

You know what, that's something really good that I've never thought of before. I don't think I've ever recorded my doses on bloods. I know my bloods when I'm not on anything at all but I don't know which bloods are for which specific dosages I was using, I'm going to start doing that now thank you.

Edit: wait I completely take that back I'm a jackass, I do keep a log always and I have the dates on the bloods. I'm going to go and see what my previous levels were on the corresponding dates in the log....good suggestion.

Been trying to explain this for 15 years. It's these super-thin MCT oil carriers dissipate far too rapidly (esp for an extended release product) and the C(max) goes way high really fast and while the total AUC may be similar, the immediate release (peak) is followed by days of much lower concentrations (trough) than might occur with a slower dissipating oil reservoir. Makes it fine for daily slin pin use or every other day use but I try to find the original formula pharma generics with thicker slower-dissipating oils so I can do less frequent injections.
Your like a secret genius

Appreciate the info

There is loads of underdosed stuff about and mistakes can happen (scammers too) but guys (nothing to do with this thread or the OP) will literally add something in (maybe swop test c to e for example) and 3 days later think their test has crashed like it's gone from 1200 to 100 in a few days. If they don't understand half lives I 100% can see why they may think things like that because when going on feel it's almost impossible even if you are experienced. So many things can throw you off and make you feel "off". I recall thinking my test felt really low and I could be using a bad vial and I got tested and it was sky high. That's why guys always need to get extensive blood work including the likes of total/free test, estrogen, prolactin, cortisol, thyroid, liver etc. Another thing I don't understand why guys think if they add a low dose of AI to their test cycle they are going to crash their estrogen. Many naturals could add aromasin and that still wouldn't crash their estrogen levels.

A SERM isn't going to lower estro. An AI will. I'm also a big fan of Aromasin for this purpose. My Test(total) is higher than yours on 200mg per week. Also way high estrogen for 1100ng. Killing a lot more aromatase will change those numbers. I take a quarter tab every day except Sunday.
It seems a lot of people do but why do prefer it over adex?

It seems a lot of people do but why do prefer it over adex?

For me it’s Adex’s affects on my lipid profile. I can use it if needed in short durations, but if you need it for longer it’ll start to negatively affect your lipids. Aromisin doesn’t do this to your lipids.

Cage

For me it’s Adex’s affects on my lipid profile. I can use it if needed in short durations, but if you need it for longer it’ll start to negatively affect your lipids. Aromisin doesn’t do this to your lipids.

Cage
Exactly. Lipids take a big hit from Arimidex and it has ceased my estrogen hard and flattened me out for weeks/months. Aromasin has never crashed my estrogen and only gives my lipids a minor ding. That's not to say it won't or can't. I'm sure it can. Technically, Aromasin isn't like your typical AI (Arimidex, Letrozole) as it doesn't just inhibit aromatization. It destroys the aromatase enzyme utterly responsible for aromatization which is why it's referred to as a suicidal inhibitor since the exemestane molecule is also destroyed in the process.

Arimidex is contraindicated in patients with heart disease, poor cholesterol, hepatic dysfunction, and osteoporosis.

Aromasin is contraindicated only in those with Vit D deficiency and osteoporosis.

As for me personally, Aromasin is my choice because I have to watch my cholesterol very closely and Aromasin doesn't kill my sex drive like Arimidex and Letro do.

But on very heavy dose cycles, Arimdex or Letro are almost required - especially if you're in the lead up to a competition. Estrogen is not your friend at that point.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Stromba926
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131