Big A

IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
IFBB PROS
JUDGES
Registered
Newbies
I have been conctacted by the company that I am hosting this board on. It seems that we keep crashing their server because this board is getting a regular 20,000,000 hits a month. I kid you not, they showed me the figures - 20million a month minimum!

That explains all those errors a lot of you been getting when trying to access certain pages of the site.

So, I will be moving the site to a bigger server in the next few days, and while that is happening the board might go down for a little bit.
It shouldn't, but it may, so don't panic - you know what's happening, so if you need updates, just go to RippedMass.

damn
i didnt know we were that good, lol
thanx for the warning tho BigA
frk

we all know the hits are for yer penis pump bro, lol
frk

|--[\\\]>----------- I knew BBA was popular but didn't think THAT popular.

i am so jealous that i cent even express it in words...

even if you got one penny from every viewer that still $200k per month...

but then again ur already loaded so it probably doesnt seem like that much $$ to you...lol

Thanks

thanks for keeping us updated.
Yea seems just in the last few weeks its almost doubled.

Great news about the amount of traffic that is generated here. That shows that you Professional Muscle is doing something right to draw that kind of numbers on a monthly basis

G.E.R.M said:
i am so jealous that i cent even express it in words...

even if you got one penny from every viewer that still $200k per month...

but then again ur already loaded so it probably doesnt seem like that much $$ to you...lol

Yeah, but I'm greedy!

Now you got me thinking - if everyone pays a penny every time they get on the board, which is f**k all, it would cost them 30c per month if they get on once a day.
I can pay the mods proper wages (and REALLY GOOD ones at that), have the site as first listing on all search engines all day every day, attract big time mainstream advertisers like Nike, Pepsi, etc and make even more money...

See, you had to get me going didn't you?

Big A said:
Yeah, but I'm greedy!

Now you got me thinking - if everyone pays a penny every time they get on the board, which is f**k all, it would cost them 30c per month if they get on once a day.
I can pay the mods proper wages (and REALLY GOOD ones at that), have the site as first listing on all search engines all day every day, attract big time mainstream advertisers like Nike, Pepsi, etc and make even more money...

Yeah, but then you'd have to make it a mainstream board. Afterall, none of the athletes that endorse nike would want to be associated with a bunch of juicers ;) . And all of the fat people that drink pepsi would be offended too. How could a healthy drink like pepsi endorse something as deadly as a steroid discussion? :rolleyes: Besides all that, I'm poor. 30 cents a month could wipe me out.

PROFESSIONALMUSCLE.COM.. where the cool kids hang... ;) what else can ya say.. we rule lol.. :D

Big A said:
Yeah, but I'm greedy!

Mate I can barely see the screen for the drewling!!! Anyway, my cheque's in the mail... IronMike
:)

or you can put up a blinder page like the do here: http://www.undergroundbodybuilding.com/

you can charge co's to be on the main page that must be viewed before users get to the forum..

i'm sure none of us will mind if it translates into chepaer products for us.. :)

new mwmber

i like this site, but whuy was i attacked for being honest about someones physiqke?im sorry, but i do nt understand why i cant behonest.

hugedude said:
i like this site, but whuy was i attacked for being honest about someones physiqke?im sorry, but i do nt understand why i cant behonest.
I think you need to read your post like someone who's writing about you. IMHO you were attacking Vander and trying to get a rise out of him.

This is NOT a mainstream board, you can talk in an adult-like manner about anything (this is what's meant by uncensored) except those things stated in the rules. Flaming is not tolerated.

what is flaming

flaming. is that what gainingmass did to me? i dont understand why he would be upset. it is just the truth. i never called his stupid or ugly. did i hurt his feelings. when i look at a car or flower, i say the same things. are you the police on here. seems so. i want to be free man., not held back everytime i need to be honest. how can we change that.

hugedude said:
flaming. is that what gainingmass did to me? i dont understand why he would be upset. it is just the truth. i never called his stupid or ugly. did i hurt his feelings. when i look at a car or flower, i say the same things. are you the police on here. seems so. i want to be free man., not held back everytime i need to be honest. how can we change that.

you need to understand that although you might be sincere, many, many people come on to web site like this one and do what u just did but are 16yr old kids just looking for a rise...

i mean if you are going to tell someone whats wrong with them when they havent asked you...i'd say its a safe bet they will get mad, especially if you dont look any better....and as of now, you dont look better than vander..

hugedude said:
gainingmass was just try to tell you "those kind of" comments were not welcome here. I said your response to vander was "borderline" (a nice way of saying it was a crass statement). You response to gainingmass was a flame (which I edited out).

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear