over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Expendables 3 (2014)

raw33man

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
lighttt weightttt

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKTBh7_1JCI#t=12"]The Expendables 3 (2014) - 'Roll Call' - YouTube[/ame]

Wasn't big on the first one, but I thought the second one nailed it...I feel like everyone involved realized how ridiculous it was and the movie acted appropriately. It was laughing along with the audience, which is how these flicks should be. Like Chuck Norris making an appearance? Awesome! :D

looking forward it. i find them entertaining and take them for what they are. they will never in contention for any academy awards.

Yeah it may suck but it is a chance to get back at my ol lady for making me watch all them damn Twilight movies and the rest of that awful shit!

Yeah i will be there enjoying myself just because she is rolling eyes:headbang:

Im sitting here watching Escape Plan with Arnold and Stallone pretty good movie but I thought the expendables sukked and I wont be watching 3

Im sitting here watching Escape Plan with Arnold and Stallone pretty good movie but I thought the expendables sukked and I wont be watching 3

Actually watched sabotage the other day. Looks like Arnie is doing some serious work in the gym again.

anyone watched Captain America Winter Soldier ? how was it

Can't wait to see it. Glad they decided not to bring back Bruce Willis since he couldn't handle getting paid ONLY $1,000,000 a day for his 3 days of work he would have had to put in for this movie. Not too excited about Ronda Rousey being in it after seeing her true colors after the Miesha Tate fight, but overall it should be entertaining.

Wow you are right... Bruce Willis is for sure one greedy mother fucker !

Can't wait to see it. Glad they decided not to bring back Bruce Willis since he couldn't handle getting paid ONLY $1,000,000 a day for his 3 days of work he would have had to put in for this movie. Not too excited about Ronda Rousey being in it after seeing her true colors after the Miesha Tate fight, but overall it should be entertaining.

My thoughts exactly about Rousey. I use to be a big fan until she started acting like a fucking cunt and trying to hard to be one of the Diaz brothers. I can't even stand looking at her and her stupid little grin that she always has on her face. And for God sakes remove that nasty ass cancer of a mole on your face.

I'm looking forward to the movie, but putting Rousey in it was a bad move. I know she's still got millions of fans that disagree with me, but after seeing who she really was after The Ultimate Fighter I seriously can't stand her. And she's in the new Fast and the Furious 7. Just go away you skank!

Aside from her being in it, I really hope they chilled out on all the one liners. They were funny the first few times, but they got really excessive! How many times does Arnold need to say "I'll be back!" :rolleyes:

def see this one, dont know if ill watch it in the theater. To me it doesnt really matter too much on the script I think just seeing the all star action movie cast together is fun and nostalgic for me.

I did like Escape Plan, thought it was a good concept for a movie and was well directed etc.

I grew up watching the movies the cast members of expendable a starred in. Will definitely catch this one! Arnold said it and meant it "he is back" lol

These guys could go out and blow up cow turds, and i'd still watch it. It's too bad a lot of these guys never made movies together in their primes....but it's cool they are doing it now.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws