over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explain the popularity of Bumstead

Biggerp73

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Most guys who follow bodybuilding fall into one of two classes..

(1) we want to be as massive and freaky and ridiculously nasty alien muscular as we possibly can

(2) we want to be as shredded and as sexy as we can be

Bumstead falls into neither of these categories. So why is he so popular?

If a guy wanted physique goals and inspiration for a pussy-shredding physique, CBum wouldn't even be in the top 50 of the IG influencers who compete in physique, classic, etc

If a guy wants that nasty Ronnie/Ruhl/Ramy gigantism alien freaky size, Cbum isn't in the top 500..

The fallacy in your logic is that you think those are the only 2 camps in bodybuilding. There is a middle ground and apparently the masses favor it.
Probably this.

Some want to look huge don't care about aesthetics or getting some distension.

Some want to look like athlean x year round, problem slightly bigger

Than some want in-between that's where this guy appeals.

(1) we want to be as massive and freaky and ridiculously nasty alien muscular as we possibly can

If a guy wanted physique goals and inspiration for a pussy-shredding physique, CBum wouldn't even be in the top 50 of the IG influencers who compete in physique, classic, etc

If a guy wants that nasty Ronnie/Ruhl/Ramy gigantism alien freaky size, Cbum isn't in the top 500..
You have a very limited perception of what people aspire to be. Just placing all men who work out into 2 camps is silly. What likely sets Bumstead apart in popularity is his charisma. Ever listen to his interviews and speeches?

It's his lisp.

Lots of young males and millennials are attracted to that sound. They don't connect with a voice like Road Warrior Hawk, Animal or The Crusher.

I fucking love the road warriors, listening to them talk use to get me fired up as hell when I was younger. Made me want to murder my workouts...ha ha ha

This is a misunderstanding of the female gaze. He is incredibly sexy to young fertile women. He has god tier facial features, he's a member of the ethnic group women of all ethnic groups find the most attractive (this is not a value judgement or my opinion, just an empirical fact that whites are strongly preferred on the dating market and this is more true for men than it is for women), and he's six foot 1. His more sensitive and "feminine" behavioural disposition is also very appealing to most girls. Girls don't actually like dominant hypermasculine personalities, by and large. This is just red pill fantasy.

This is a misunderstanding of the female gaze. He is incredibly sexy to young fertile women. He has god tier facial features, he's a member of the ethnic group women of all ethnic groups find the most attractive (this is not a value judgement or my opinion, just an empirical fact that whites are strongly preferred on the dating market and this is more true for men than it is for women), and he's six foot 1. His more sensitive and "feminine" behavioural disposition is also very appealing to most girls. Girls don't actually like dominant hypermasculine personalities, by and large. This is just red pill fantasy.
What is red pill

My take: He has one of the most aesthetic physiques of all time. He came up during a time of social media explosion. I would say these days there are more young people into fitness than ever before which makes it much easier for someone to grow popularity. Then on top of that he’s a really nice kid. At least that was how I felt when I met him years ago.

He is massive compared to most all men and is ripped compared to most all men. He seems really nice and humble. And has one many shows and people love winners till they crash then they love to trash them. Classic is far more easy to do for most guys compared to open. And if he was single i am sure he could get enough pussy to satisfy all his desires. And he has money Waht is not to like for 9o%+ of the population.

From my understanding red pill = angry incels who blame women for all their problems, hate women , want to hurt and use women and find comfort in "brotherhood" or being close to and confiding their sorrows with other men because they think we are all "brothers" and should bind together to fight the evil pussy. Seems pretty gay to me. I love women, wish there were more of them and less dudes.

Oh ok, didn’t know there was a term for that
me neither I had to look it up seriously wow wtf after reading.......... in spanish there is a saying.... hay gente para todo (theres people for everything) lol
some people join as kids, some adults join clubs like those as adults lol, ideologies are like crippled religions, they divorce us from our rational and intellect

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131