advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBum interview: The Toxic Drug That Mr Olympia Chris Bumstead Refuses To Take (PEDs)

IgA nephropathy
I just saw this so maybe he does avoid tren, but then again all AAS can be nephrotoxic if they contain high amounts of chemical solvents as well as high dosed GH can cause additional stress in the kidneys from the water retention. He's a great bodybuilder so hopefully he gets out healthy in the end.

Not the tren problem. The problem is people today... They think they need to take more 700mg/wk to see the magic
That and they have shitty genetics and no work ethic but they think “3 CCs” is gonna make them a stud. It’s the same generation that played video games INSTEAD of sports no they’re older and wanna chase ass but they’re lazy shits. I have 2 nephews 6’5 late teen and early 20s both built like me when I was natty bodybuilding without really doing anything and literally both live at home and don’t have jobs. It is fucking insane. I moved out at 16 Marine Corps at 17 why these kids wanna live at home is beyond me.

Found this on reddit said she was sentenced to drug court.View attachment 179173
You can get drug treatment if you’re a first time offender, I don’t know what drug court is but you can go to NA and treatment at a jail/prison in most states for steroids. It makes sense they are controlled substances

Chris Bumstead represents everything right about bodybuilding. Pure class.

Agreed.

It like he's taken things back to the Golden Era, when muscle mass and freakiness wasn't so common or the goal. Aesthetics, proportion, muscle bellies/insertions, flow, V, etc... are what I find bodybuilding should be about.

What I feel has gone wrong with bodybuilding, is massive drug abuse, bad health and the excessive usage/misuse of SEOs.

Agreed.

It like he's taken things back to the Golden Era, when muscle mass and freakiness wasn't so common or the goal. Aesthetics, proportion, muscle bellies/insertions, flow, V, etc... are what I find bodybuilding should be about.

What I feel has gone wrong with bodybuilding, is massive drug abuse, bad health and the excessive usage/misuse of SEOs.
Your points are pretty good but Bumstead is much bigger than the “Golden Era” guys and he takes a lot more drugs than they did. He’s a pretty good dude but he’s pretty freaky, he’d win pretty much any open class he weighed in for and would beat a lot of open IFBB pros in his current state, 4-5 years ago yea much smaller more classic but classic has kinda got open guys with shitty legs and black trunks these days. Our sport ALWAYS gravitates towards bigger in all classes. Shit some of the wellness chic have better legs than a lot of dudes. He is a class act though as far as being a Mr. Olympia and he’s smart enough to have his steroids shipped to his sister.

Isn’t his immune thing relatively new? Like 1-2 years? He’s said he had back off pretty heavily this past Olympia prep…so I don’t buy he hasn’t touched it for 5+. Good guy but I don’t buy this healthy shit he and Iain talk about.

Not to be a Debby downer but I think this immune thing will be the reason he bows out and retires. I honestly think competition is creeping up + he cannot use good stuff like he used to. If he were a spick and span healthy CBum, give him the title for 5 more years.

he takes a lot more drugs than they did.

we can't really know this for sure.

who knows how much guys took back then - when they didn't know anything about the side effects of gear... they only knew that steroids build muscle and winning is all that matters

i imagine they took quite a bit, but lower quality training and nutrition caused them to not reap the results they otherwise would have

Isn’t his immune thing relatively new? Like 1-2 years? He’s said he had back off pretty heavily this past Olympia prep…so I don’t buy he hasn’t touched it for 5+. Good guy but I don’t buy this healthy shit he and Iain talk about.

Not to be a Debby downer but I think this immune thing will be the reason he bows out and retires. I honestly think competition is creeping up + he cannot use good stuff like he used to. If he were a spick and span healthy CBum, give him the title for 5 more years.
He's had it since college but he only really got a full understanding of it a few years ago. He had flare ups when he was younger but didn't realize it was the disease.

Agreed.

0E883A61-A508-4B37-BB3D-105B60CE3A56.gif

Yup look at the absolute peeled hard and sliced conditioning he got in. You don't reach that level without taking your organs into the danger zone for brief but very intense periods.

I completely agree. I really like Chris and Iain and I don't think they are doing anything out of the ordinary but they obviously downplay things loads but so do most competitors (especially successful ones). I can see Chris retiring in the next few years (maybe even next year if he wins). He definitely won't compete for that long. If he loses he may come back one time to reclaim but that will be it. He has stated many times he is much more than a bodybuilder and he seems more interested in the business side of things. As the interview shows he is smart and not going to ruin his future health so any bad signs and he will move on.

I can tell his overall approach is a healthy and sensible one but at the same time I would be shocked if he didn't use some tren in the final few weeks for his last Olympia prep. There is also no way he will continue to be champion for many years if he isn't willing to push things because he has many great competitors aiming to take his top spot who would do anything to win. He has improved significantly over the last few years so there is no way he hasn't been using the "good stuff" especially closer to shows.

Yea you pretty much know "I just work harder instead of taking more shit" is total BS. Not saying that he doesn't work hard.

He's already maxed weight for his height class right? I mean, could he look any better than last year? I don't think so.

I don't think many people watched the video based on the replies but I did and he isn't denying that he used tren. He just says he hasn't used it since his diagnosis in 2018 (5 years ago) and that he's used what he needed to use to continue to win Olympias, which is less than what originally got him there. It's not hard for me to believe.

That and they have shitty genetics and no work ethic but they think “3 CCs” is gonna make them a stud. It’s the same generation that played video games INSTEAD of sports no they’re older and wanna chase ass but they’re lazy shits. I have 2 nephews 6’5 late teen and early 20s both built like me when I was natty bodybuilding without really doing anything and literally both live at home and don’t have jobs. It is fucking insane. I moved out at 16 Marine Corps at 17 why these kids wanna live at home is beyond me.
That's how people are now days. Ask them why they live at home you will get a variety of excuses. "College loans are too much" "I'm not working for ___/hr I'm worth more.". I swear many of societies problems could be solved if we started teaching economics in middle school. People don't understand a loan is a free money and where they supply and demand curve intersect that is exactly what a person's labor or anything you want to buy/sell is Worth.

Not to derail the thread and I don’t know how many of you are on tiktok. I use it every once in a while to browse when bored.

But I like how he mentioned the part about people basing their social media channels on Tren. Just from browsing on there, I know of the “tren twins” and some guy “d tren” whose whole channel is based on Tren and taking tren leading to the whole youth and generation thinking they need tren as a first cycle to grow.

Don't even get me started:

We are now at THREE for the count on the number of times 16-20 year old males have entered out supp store and straight faced asked for tren. They were all equally confused and then irritated when I told them that it would be highly illegal for me to sell them such items and they were illegal to posses. They all "figured" I would have it, right next to the creatine and protein I suppose, as it's talked about so openly online.

From what I see these days the following are the steps one needs to be successful chasing bodybuilding greatness, classic bodybuilding of course because "I don't want to get too big...."

Step 1: Become influenced by social media of choice: "He looks great, I want that!"
Step 2: Purchase gym membership(don't actually go yet as you have not completed the next absolutely necessary step.)
Step 3: Get the most "hardcore" pre-workout you can find, now you are ready to absolutely smash those rubber coated weights!
Step 4: One month in: become discouraged as despite double scooping your "hardcore" pre-workout, and a resting heart rate of 137, you don't look anything like your "hero's" online. This means you are a dreaded "hard gainer" and likely need an "expert" to guide you on your "journey." Time to hire a coach!
Step 5: Three months in, two months with your coach, it's time to get serious as you are no longer a beginner! Head to local supp shop and ask for "the tren" as you are very much ready to "take it to the next level."
Step 6: Continue to pay for your gym membership as it auto-bills while going less and less.
Step 7: 2 or more years later you tell anyone who will listen or asks you about your "bodybuilding career" that it is over as you did not want to take as much drugs as it takes.................blah blah blah.

Don't even get me started:

We are now at THREE for the count on the number of times 16-20 year old males have entered out supp store and straight faced asked for tren. They were all equally confused and then irritated when I told them that it would be highly illegal for me to sell them such items and they were illegal to posses. They all "figured" I would have it, right next to the creatine and protein I suppose, as it's talked about so openly online.

From what I see these days the following are the steps one needs to be successful chasing bodybuilding greatness, classic bodybuilding of course because "I don't want to get too big...."

Step 1: Become influenced by social media of choice: "He looks great, I want that!"
Step 2: Purchase gym membership(don't actually go yet as you have not completed the next absolutely necessary step.)
Step 3: Get the most "hardcore" pre-workout you can find, now you are ready to absolutely smash those rubber coated weights!
Step 4: One month in: become discouraged as despite double scooping your "hardcore" pre-workout, and a resting heart rate of 137, you don't look anything like your "hero's" online. This means you are a dreaded "hard gainer" and likely need an "expert" to guide you on your "journey." Time to hire a coach!
Step 5: Three months in, two months with your coach, it's time to get serious as you are no longer a beginner! Head to local supp shop and ask for "the tren" as you are very much ready to "take it to the next level."
Step 6: Continue to pay for your gym membership as it auto-bills while going less and less.
Step 7: 2 or more years later you tell anyone who will listen or asks you about your "bodybuilding career" that it is over as you did not want to take as much drugs as it takes.................blah blah blah.
To be fair, I got hooked on the gym when I saw those immediate gains with those first batches of EAS creatine. albeit we can pronably all agree those batches were probably tainted. Circa 1995-1996
Then I found the world of ECA. Circa 1997.
Been going 'strong' ever since. Probably haven't taken more than 1week off from the gym or some sort of workout since that time.

To be fair, I got hooked on the gym when I saw those immediate gains with those first batches of EAS creatine. albeit we can pronably all agree those batches were probably tainted. Circa 1995-1996
Then I found the world of ECA. Circa 1997.
Been going 'strong' ever since. Probably haven't taken more than 1week off from the gym or some sort of workout since that time.
But you did it the old fashioned way....not like today on a cell phone.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131