over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explain the popularity of Bumstead

I promise you it’s not fake. I have fat fuck friends that don’t even go to the gym who follow him. He is THAT mainstream at this point.
He has definitely become a pop. icon, a popular figure. I don't know whether he is more popular than that guy who goes for a run and yells at you about you how you need to be tough like him because he does Tough Mudders or whatever and talks about being a US Marine like he's the only one in the world, David Goggins or somesuch. But he's close.

Legit sponsors have apps that can go through and know your real followers. They know what’s bots and fake versus the real thing. Promise you they aren’t giving away millions of dollars without doing due diligence.
Well . . . if you say so.

Guess I can’t brag about my followers any mo.

I'm thinking he's a curiosity that people add because their girlfriends added him. These people all add anyone who is popular. Kai Greene was another one that was a little popular I think, I'm sure due to whatever promotion he got through podcast videos and reels of his frankly disgusting posing and hanging out his dong. These "regular folks" will follow the Kardashians too and whatever vapid celebrity that is popular. I guess what I'm saying is, what kinds of "fans" are these? I'm sure a bunch of his fans are the type who will just as well talk shit about bodybuilders in general and him, giving the insufferable "tren!" callouts in every post.

I haven't watched his videos so can't comment on his personality on camera but he is often in the conversation when talking about male attractiveness. Are muscles sexy or not? I think it's safe to say we don't have to feel sorry for him at least, he can have his pick. I'm sure he must be feeling like he's on top of the world right now, where a man might lose his mind if not careful.

He has definitely become a pop. icon, a popular figure. I don't know whether he is more popular than that guy who goes for a run and yells at you about you how you need to be tough like him because he does Tough Mudders or whatever and talks about being a US Marine like he's the only one in the world, David Goggins or somesuch. But he's close.
David Goggins he was a navy seal. (Just saying) it's kind of an elite class, anyone can become a marine, only select people (and not many African americans) become navy seals.

David Goggins he was a navy seal. (Just saying) it's kind of an elite class, anyone can become a marine, only select people (and not many African americans) become navy seals.
I realized my faux pas after I wrote that, having read on his wiki that he was a Navy SEAL. Apologies!

Indeed, it's an elite class and it's selective, and he should be proud of breaking through into it as an African American, indeed.

Admitting my mistake here, to be fair I think my point still stands, that other SEALs aren't boasting about this, presumably because it's supposed to be kept private. He probably conducted Top Secret night raids and the like, critical missions, he's only opening himself up to divulging his government's secrets by going on YouTube interviews and podcasts to chat shit about being a SEAL. It's at best unsavory and in bad form that he's broadcasting this to the world writ large for "clout" as it were, and I suspect the other SEALs, of which there are many in absolute numbers, look upon this unfondly as well if it strikes me, a layperson on the matter, as bad form.

But, fuck do I know? I like people that like him, and have no animosity towards him at all. It's not something that keeps me awake at night; and if he inspires people positively, then that's a great thing.

I realized my faux pas after I wrote that, having read on his wiki that he was a Navy SEAL. Apologies!

Indeed, it's an elite class and it's selective, and he should be proud of breaking through into it as an African American, indeed.

Admitting my mistake here, to be fair I think my point still stands, that other SEALs aren't boasting about this, presumably because it's supposed to be kept private. He probably conducted Top Secret night raids and the like, critical missions, he's only opening himself up to divulging his government's secrets by going on YouTube interviews and podcasts to chat shit about being a SEAL. It's at best unsavory and in bad form that he's broadcasting this to the world writ large for "clout" as it were, and I suspect the other SEALs, of which there are many in absolute numbers, look upon this unfondly as well if it strikes me, a layperson on the matter, as bad form.

But, fuck do I know? I like people that like him, and have no animosity towards him at all. It's not something that keeps me awake at night; and if he inspires people positively, then that's a great thing.

I just saw an old 60 minutes episode and the guy on Seal Team 6 who wrote a book about Bin Laden's capture said he was supported by his buddies. The government officially said he was in fact divulging state secrets but apparently they did not move against him. Who knows, maybe it was actually ordered by the government, so the condemnation was said with a wink?

I saw this recently too. A black marine sniper who said he was really dumb on the written tests but was then assisted by officials at various points by fudging his test results so he made it and got to kill a bunch of people. Ok, but why admit that? Lol.

Its not hard to belive... working out has become - atleast in denmark - the single most popular "sport" since forever, you go into any gym here and if there is some young guys working out, the chance of them knowing who Chris Bumstead is way higher then them knowning who Angelia Jolie is.. Even my age group 30+ anyone who just a little serious about training knows Chris, He is that famous

I haven't been in a gym for more than a decade, but I know that bodybuilding is not very popular in the nordic countries, in the professional qualifiers there are not many athletes from those countries, now, in bikini, classic and physique have more competitors.

Anyway, I don't understand how Bumstead is so different from Buendia or any of those guys who are pretty, aesthetic or classic. I remember Jeff Seyd was very, very famous, now nobody knows where he is.

I mean, I understand that Bumstead might be a little more popular because of his number of wins in a row, but I don't see that he's revolutionized the sport or the industry in any way.

I just saw an old 60 minutes episode and the guy on Seal Team 6 who wrote a book about Bin Laden's capture said he was supported by his buddies. The government officially said he was in fact divulging state secrets but apparently they did not move against him. Who knows, maybe it was actually ordered by the government, so the condemnation was said with a wink?

I saw this recently too. A black marine sniper who said he was really dumb on the written tests but was then assisted by officials at various points by fudging his test results so he made it and got to kill a bunch of people. Ok, but why admit that? Lol.

The objective of the military is lethality, so it needs psychopaths. There's a reason tremendous investment is happening into robotics: on the battlefields of the future, lethal robots will take up much of the slack of the business of war. But in the end, war requires bodies, to exact a toll, and to force political changes where negotiations are impossible.

Frankly, society will have to pick up the slack for not giving people like this (psychopaths) a productive outlet.

I haven't been in a gym for more than a decade, but I know that bodybuilding is not very popular in the nordic countries, in the professional qualifiers there are not many athletes from those countries, now, in bikini, classic and physique have more competitors.

Anyway, I don't understand how Bumstead is so different from Buendia or any of those guys who are pretty, aesthetic or classic. I remember Jeff Seyd was very, very famous, now nobody knows where he is.

I mean, I understand that Bumstead might be a little more popular because of his number of wins in a row, but I don't see that he's revolutionized the sport or the industry in any way.

Buendia is a piece of garbage who has abused multiple women. One of the appeals of Cbum is he has been with Courtney since the beginning. As far as anyone knows he’s a loyal guy who treats her well. That goes a long way for the average fan - specifically other women…

fairly simple...

hes jacked and good looking and appears to live a glamorous life...and all the young guys want to look like him and be chick magnet. thats about all. Same with Calum fans...neither would do anything in open but the classic guys at this point look like open bbers from the old days but leaner.

fairly simple...

hes jacked and good looking and appears to live a glamorous life...and all the young guys want to look like him and be chick magnet. thats about all. Same with Calum fans...neither would do anything in open but the classic guys at this point look like open bbers from the old days but leaner.
Yup its this simple

And since he trains hard and has a large amount of muscle he appeals to the whole bodybuilding community

Reactions: cal
Buendia is a piece of garbage who has abused multiple women. One of the appeals of Cbum is he has been with Courtney since the beginning. As far as anyone knows he’s a loyal guy who treats her well. That goes a long way for the average fan - specifically other women…
It really says a lot about the state of the world when one NOT being a piece of shit results in popularity, lol. I do agree that this is just one of the reasons he has the status he has.

General response to thread:
I don't know one way or another about IG followers but the fact that a bunch of grown ass adults have been discussing this mans "popularity" for going on 7 pages indicates, to me at least, this guys legit lol.

I will also assume Chris has spent less than 5 seconds in total contemplating why another man is more popular than him, lol.

It really says a lot about the state of the world when one NOT being a piece of shit results in popularity, lol. I do agree that this is just one of the reasons he has the status he has.

General response to thread:
I don't know one way or another about IG followers but the fact that a bunch of grown ass adults have been discussing this mans "popularity" for going on 7 pages indicates, to me at least, this guys legit lol.

I will also assume Chris has spent less than 5 seconds in total contemplating why another man is more popular than him, lol.
dont think all the college and high schools care that he is with the same girl or is faithful at all.

I don't know about this. I think it started out as that maybe but turned into woman hating incel culture. I'm pretty conservative far maybe extreme right and I find red pill lame and annoying.
Fair enough,I would think your very awake

Cbum is a handsome guy with a great physique and is a good bussinessman who like someone already mentioned, got into the game at the right time. Not hard to see why hes got a massive following.

The one that really baffles me is Sam Sulek.

To go off on a tangent, I dont like Cbums division because its seemingly even more subjective than the other divisions and they are now rewarding a guy (Urs) who should be behind Breon Ansley most of the time ( I think the judges did finally place Breon before him in their last matchup) And that weight cap rule is garbage.

Ramon and Vissers looks more classic than Cbum does. Cbum looks like an undersized open class bodybuilder.

Cbum is a handsome guy with a great physique and is a good bussinessman who like someone already mentioned, got into the game at the right time. Not hard to see why hes got a massive following.

The one that really baffles me is Sam Sulek.

To go off on a tangent, I dont like Cbums division because its seemingly even more subjective than the other divisions and they are now rewarding a guy (Urs) who should be behind Breon Ansley most of the time ( I think the judges did finally place Breon before him in their last matchup) And that weight cap rule is garbage.

Ramon and Vissers looks more classic than Cbum does. Cbum looks like an undersized open class bodybuilder.
Agreed hard to see the appeal of Sulek. Have been far more impressive huge young bbers before. Does the fact that he's not the best loooking guy and has terrible skin ...sort of make him maybe more relatable to some fans? vs a total freak of nature like paul dillett in old days(I know he wasn't as young as Sulek). Other young guys like Jeff Long I might have the name wrong. There is a white guy name Jeff Long and a short small black guy they called Jeff the Box long. The one Im thinking was crazy strong like 405 for 20 bench and quite athletic as well.

I can't beleive I read the entire thread. Lol Tried quoting nicotine and couldn't sleep plus I was amazed at how strong peoples opinions are on a guy they don't know. Ha Anyway as others stated I started lifting because of Arnold. Seen Conan, commando, etc and wanted to look like that. Movies already old when. I started but still. I did follow bodybuilding in the 90s 2000s. Was a big fan of Ronnie and all those guys. Super impressed which how freaky they could get. Still if I could of picked to look like any of those guys it would of been dexter Jackson or flex wheeler. Still would if picked Arnold's build over any of them for me personally. I would of trained legs a hair harder is all. Lol. I'd imagine Chris has a similar effect on young guys.

I think Sam's appeal is he is relatable. He's a gym bro that doesn't compete or follow a perfect diet. He loved to lift and talk bodybuilding but isn't glitzy, fancy or polished. I think the bummy clothes and lack of a tan and losing trunks makes the young permabulker see him as a big brother type that they aspire to be

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131