over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explain the popularity of Bumstead

I guess I’m the only one who finds his videos hard to watch. I’ve said this before, but he is just monotone and seems sad to me all the time lol 😂 much respect to him as far as what he’s achieved, but not exactly what I think of when I think “charismatic” from what I’ve seen.
Im with you there. I find his videos boring for lack of a better word.

Yea I'll take it back he isn't very charismatic and I felt like his last Olympia speech was pretty cringe dude seemed so conceited and like a snooby vibe which I don't like. I forget what he said but I sense something weird about his personality

Im not sure what your point is.. I just pointed out that with 20 mil followers 2 mil likes per post is a good ratio to show that they arent fake.. not to point out income or how popular he is :)

My point is that he is not an athlete in any popular sport where you get paid millions, so I find it hard to believe the amount of followers he has. Nor is he an actor or singer.

More followers than Angelia Jolie, really?

I don't even have IG, but if Jay has only 5 million when he has been the most commercial and popular bodybuilder in history and is still active in the industry, then yeah, it's very hard to believe.

I like to think and doubt things that don't make a lot of sense, and this is one of them.

I think maybe his his popularity is based more on

1) he’s relatable
2) he’s not an arrogant ass
3) he actually looks good unlike most open class guys

Who would’ve thought you needed a thread for this topic

My point is that he is not an athlete in any popular sport where you get paid millions, so I find it hard to believe the amount of followers he has. Nor is he an actor or singer.

I don't even have IG, but if Jay has only 5 million when he has been the most commercial and popular bodybuilder in history and is still active in the industry, then yeah, it's very hard to believe.

I like to think and doubt things that don't make a lot of sense, and this is one of them.
I don´t follow Jay or Chris on IG but a quick look at their pages shows Jay getting anything between 8000 and 565000 likes per post, Chris´s likes are in the millions, with one post having 7.3 million likes five weeks ago, I´m not sure what the cost of buying likes is but I´m sure Bumstead doesn´t need to do that, and the most popular and commercial bodybuilder in history would be Arnold not Jay, with CBum in second place.

Yes, I am black/white/latin mixed. But acknowledging the objective revealed preferences of others doesn't have much to do with my own ethnicity. It's just data, nothing to be offended or triggered by.

Your last sentence is something many folks should learn to embrace.

FACTS not FEELINGs is something that has gone to the wayside in 'modern' culture.

I guess I could complain that the NFL is racist against Caucasian/Asian DBs as they make up 1% (if that) of the athletic base.

Nope, its cause black genes destroy all others when it comes to this skill set. Period, end of story, nothing racist about it.

Enough of this counting followers.

Not taking anything away from Cbum but lets get real here.

A large percentage of IG followers and likes are fake accounts that can easily be bought.

In some cases it can be as high as 40%.

So when I see people extrapolating income as a function of ‘followers’ on social media it is my opinion they haven a clue what they are talking about so I say prove it.

Social media is rife with outright fraud and deception.

Your last sentence is something many folks should learn to embrace.

FACTS not FEELINGs is something that has gone to the wayside in 'modern' culture.

I guess I could complain that the NFL is racist against Caucasian/Asian DBs as they make up 1% (if that) of the athletic base.

Nope, its cause black genes destroy all others when it comes to this skill set. Period, end of story, nothing racist about it.
Great post. Some common sense in a world full of delusional people

You’re not considering instagrams user base here…

I don´t follow Jay or Chris on IG but a quick look at their pages shows Jay getting anything between 8000 and 565000 likes per post, Chris´s likes are in the millions, with one post having 7.3 million likes five weeks ago, I´m not sure what the cost of buying likes is but I´m sure Bumstead doesn´t need to do that, and the most popular and commercial bodybuilder in history would be Arnold not Jay, with CBum in second place.

Jay was making more money than Ronnie when Ronnie was the champion, and he showed his real wealth on his DVDs, not by showing off on social media with fake houses or cars.

And he was more commercial than Arnold because in his time there were more ways to promote and sell products.

Arnold is more popular, but some of that fame is due to his acting career.

Its not hard to belive... working out has become - atleast in denmark - the single most popular "sport" since forever, you go into any gym here and if there is some young guys working out, the chance of them knowing who Chris Bumstead is way higher then them knowning who Angelia Jolie is.. Even my age group 30+ anyone who just a little serious about training knows Chris, He is that famous

His outstanding Classic Physique? A class that, as I understand it, was designed to cater to the people (i.e., the vast majority of the populace) who preferred the Arnold era (known as the "Classic" or "Golden" era) type physique to current mass monsters.

Makes sense to me that this would result in popularity?

I have no idea what his personality is like, I've never heard him speak.

His outstanding Classic Physique? A class that, as I understand it, was designed to cater to the people (i.e., the vast majority of the populace) who preferred the Arnold era (known as the "Classic" or "Golden" era) type physique to current mass monsters.

Makes sense to me that this would result in popularity?

I have no idea what his personality is like, I've never heard him speak.
P.S. I know that he underperformed in the 2023 Olympia and saw the bad SEO sites that @emeric delczeg highlighted, but we've also seen sketchier winners that were undeserving and I think he has momentum from his popularity and past performance. Judging is subjective and motivated by external factors because judges are human.

I promise you it’s not fake. I have fat fuck friends that don’t even go to the gym who follow him. He is THAT mainstream at this point.

P.S. I know that he underperformed in the 2023 Olympia and saw the bad SEO sites that @emeric delczeg highlighted, but we've also seen sketchier winners that were undeserving and I think he has momentum from his popularity and past performance. Judging is subjective and motivated by external factors because judges are human.
Maybe I'm thinking of someone else, too. But yeah, I understand the Bumstead popularity.

Enough of this counting followers.

Not taking anything away from Cbum but lets get real here.

A large percentage of IG followers and likes are fake accounts that can easily be bought.

In some cases it can be as high as 40%.

So when I see people extrapolating income as a function of ‘followers’ on social media it is my opinion they haven a clue what they are talking about so I say prove it.

Social media is rife with outright fraud and deception.
Legit sponsors have apps that can go through and know your real followers. They know what’s bots and fake versus the real thing. Promise you they aren’t giving away millions of dollars without doing due diligence.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131