advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBum interview: The Toxic Drug That Mr Olympia Chris Bumstead Refuses To Take (PEDs)

Trenbolone.

Stating that when his health declines he's done with the sport is a good plan, no matter what point he's at.

I think if anyones health declines significantly and you want to continue pushing PEDs and weight up then you're asking for trouble eventually.

Not the tren problem. The problem is people today... They think they need to take more 700mg/wk to see the magic
That’s no shit..I didn’t even realize how powerful tren was until I didn’t use it for 10 years..then threw 70mg a week of tren E on top of 180mg of my trt..

I had used a lot before but never realized it until then

I imagine it would be prudent to avoid tren when your own body attacks your own kidneys

Somebody was using tren in the bumstead house in Florida where Melissa was arrested for receiving 6 different AAS shipped from Canada in September 2021.View attachment 179162

Iain most definitely

I’d be willing to bet that Cbum dabbles a little In the last few weeks

Pretty wild how they got busted the way they did.. amateur hour over there in FL. You think they’d have a method in place to avoid that

She filled the stick to the brim and came at him... he said no no no I refuse!!

Well

She was the one who opened the pack, so she was going down

No benefit to take others down with her
I think it was addressed to her and yes she opened it. Kind of a dick move by the dudes to let the woman go down although she may have been the recipient of the var and strol.
Don't think anything ever happened to her for it. And also I like Chris and Iain they aren't doing anything different than us. It's the government that makes our actions "illegal".
That said most everyone lies about stats doses diets supplements juice gh slin recs etc. You don't get in Chris's shape without dancing with the devil a few times so spare me the purity low dose nonsense.

I think it was addressed to her and yes she opened it. Kind of a dick move by the dudes to let the woman go down although she may have been the recipient of the var and strol.
Don't think anything ever happened to her for it. And also I like Chris and Iain they aren't doing anything different than us. It's the government that makes our actions "illegal".
That said most everyone lies about stats doses diets supplements juice gh slin recs etc. You don't get in Chris's shape without dancing with the devil a few times so spare me the purity low dose nonsense.

I imagine the topic was discussed, and she ‘drew the short straw’ - as it were, because she had the least to lose

The whole process was still ham fisted and slipshod

I would say if he doesn't need to use it, then more power to him. I'd probably just state that, in most cases, it will still come down to the actual dose of the drug in a lot of the sides. Taking 700mg+ per week will have a much different, or i'd assume in most cases, negative effect than say 70-200mg/wk. Again though, if he has got to where he is without needing it, then more power to him. I think he also has that immune system issue, I can't remember what it was (lupus?), which maybe he also factors into his decision? Just speculating.

Somebody was using tren in the bumstead house in Florida where Melissa was arrested for receiving 6 different AAS shipped from Canada in September 2021.View attachment 179162
He says he hasn’t used it in 5 years in the video. He could still have kept old vials. I still have vials of things I haven’t used in 6-7 years.

He says he hasn’t used it in 5 years in the video. He could still have kept old vials. I still have vials of things I haven’t used in 6-7 years.
The package was sent from Canada so it was seized and controlled delivery. I really can't recall the details but both Iain and Chris were there during the bust. Maybe the tren was for Iain who knows. I just tune out when pros are telling us how they stay healthy.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear