over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Explain the popularity of Bumstead

I think Sam's appeal is he is relatable. He's a gym bro that doesn't compete or follow a perfect diet. He loved to lift and talk bodybuilding but isn't glitzy, fancy or polished. I think the bummy clothes and lack of a tan and losing trunks makes the young permabulker see him as a big brother type that they aspire to be
I agree with everything you said, but he really caught lightning in a bottle. Anyone else trying to emulate what he is doing is going to fail miserably.

I think Sam's appeal is he is relatable. He's a gym bro that doesn't compete or follow a perfect diet. He loved to lift and talk bodybuilding but isn't glitzy, fancy or polished. I think the bummy clothes and lack of a tan and losing trunks makes the young permabulker see him as a big brother type that they aspire to be
I think people were paying him $60 to do a meet and greet. smh

I wouldnt pay $60 to meet Chris Evans (and im a huge comic book movie nerd)

Oh boy... When Goggins and Irving start getting brought up...

I agree with everything you said, but he really caught lightning in a bottle. Anyone else trying to emulate what he is doing is going to fail miserably.
Agreed. Crazy how the luck of stumbling onto the right thing at the right time is exactly what you called it... lightning in a bottle.

Ramon and Vissers looks more classic than Cbum does. Cbum looks like an undersized open class bodybuilder.

It seems that the division is judged by the same criteria as the open, so they're not going for a classic look, and it's still not clear what the hell that means.

As awesome as it is to have more eyes on BBing, the rise of classic have just ruiiiined young lifters.

I feel like an old dude when I’m at the gym and some kid is talking to me about competing and say they are a classic guy.
99.9% of them dont have the structure for classic. You truly have to be born a classic guy to do really well.
But the first thing i ask them is, "WHY are you competing in classic?"
Usually they have no answer as its mostly due to the fact that they THINK Cbum and those guys physiques are achievable.
Its mind blowing that guys can look at say Beef Stu and think, "oh hell no, i cant do that" but look at Ramon and think, "ok cool, just gimme a couple years and a couple cycles." Time probably is a big factor too. WE realize that it takes yearsss of this to compete as an open BBer and even longer to actually LOOK like a BBer. Versus anyone can hop into a classic show now. Gyms are full of dudes wearing Young LA and Darc sport posing in the mirror. It's pretty insane. Makes me feel old LOL The vast majority of us on here were into BBing BEFORE IG. Before IG was around, you had magazines and a couple websites...shit was niiiiche. Going to the gym wasnt cool. It wasnt a phase every kid goes thru (and it definitely is now). You had to kinda be a weirdo to be into BBing.

I remember being a teenager and seeing the BBer type guys at the gym and wanting to know what they did, watching how they lifted, evesdropping on their convos. Partially because i knewww it took them a long time to do this. It made me think they were dedicated. It is/was truly a lifestyle. If you wanted to walk around above 230+ and leannn, it took yearsss of doing the same things over and over again. Versus now where most look at it as, "how fast can i get there?" and if i can't get there fast enough, im not even that interested in lifting to begin with. This is just a phase. If you go to any local show across the US, there are barellly any HWs and almost never any SHW. It takes yearsss to achieve that size and most are just not interested in waiting that long. Anyways, end of my rant lol.

As awesome as it is to have more eyes on BBing, the rise of classic have just ruiiiined young lifters.

I feel like an old dude when I’m at the gym and some kid is talking to me about competing and say they are a classic guy.
99.9% of them dont have the structure for classic. You truly have to be born a classic guy to do really well.
Usually they have no answer as its mostly due to the fact that they THINK Cbum and those guys physiques are achievable.
Its mind blowing that guys can look at say Beef Stu and think, "oh hell no, i cant do that" but look at Ramon and think, "ok cool, just gimme a couple years and a couple cycles." Time probably is a big factor too. WE realize that it takes yearsss of this to compete as an open BBer and even longer to actually LOOK like a BBer. Versus anyone can hop into a classic show now. Gyms are full of dudes wearing Young LA and Darc sport posing in the mirror. It's pretty insane. Makes me feel old LOL The vast majority of us on here were into BBing BEFORE IG. Before IG was around, you had magazines and a couple websites...shit was niiiiche. Going to the gym wasnt cool. It wasnt a phase every kid goes thru (and it definitely is now). You had to kinda be a weirdo to be into BBing.

I remember being a teenager and seeing the BBer type guys at the gym and wanting to know what they did, watching how they lifted, evesdropping on their convos. Partially because i knewww it took them a long time to do this. It made me think they were dedicated. It is/was truly a lifestyle. If you wanted to walk around above 230+ and leannn, it took yearsss of doing the same things over and over again. Versus now where most look at it as, "how fast can i get there?" and if i can't get there fast enough, im not even that interested in lifting to begin with. This is just a phase. If you go to any local show across the US, there are barellly any HWs and almost never any SHW. It takes yearsss to achieve that size and most are just not interested in waiting that long. Anyways, end of my rant lol.
I agree 100% and it's hard to add anything more to it

Besides the "how fast can I do it" mentality I think its great BBing is going more mainstream. Yesterday I saw a string bean of a girl must have been 17-19 pull out a front lat spread between sets. In my mind I'm thinking how the fuck does she even know what that pose is? lol. The younger generation definitely has no shame posing between sets. I think its pretty cool. Funny at the same time cause they are all so skinny but in a world where kids live off video games and their phones its great to see so many youngsters at the gym.

Chris Trains like a savage too

The younger generation definitely has no shame posing between sets.

I'm sure that's something I'd like to see, girls doing bodybuilding poses, however I was always annoyed by the jerks who did abds poses all the time.

Besides the "how fast can I do it" mentality I think its great BBing is going more mainstream. Yesterday I saw a string bean of a girl must have been 17-19 pull out a front lat spread between sets. In my mind I'm thinking how the fuck does she even know what that pose is? lol. The younger generation definitely has no shame posing between sets. I think its pretty cool. Funny at the same time cause they are all so skinny but in a world where kids live off video games and their phones its great to see so many youngsters at the gym.

Chris Trains like a savage too
Is it cool though? lol
The difference is this young generation and others is 1. they have an insane amount of confidence and B. they are seeking the external pat on the back to reinforce their confidence. Personally, i refuse to give it to them. It's fucking criiiinge to me.

When I was coming up in BBing in my early 20's, i put my fucking head down and trained. I didnt pretend to be anything. I just watched from afar and hoped a giant dude would see me do a set and finally say, "Hey kid, nice squat." And eventually someone did. The reason i fullly got hooked is because a huge SHW finally complimented me in the gym. He had won the SHW class at the Georgia St for a couple years and had competed at the Universe. He saw me griiiinding for months and finally kinda took me under his wing. I wasnt trying to talk to him or impress them. Now I AM that huge guy and if i see a kid grinding i'll give him a, "hey dude, you look good." But 99% of the young kids at the gym are hitting front lat spreads and desperately trying to make eye contact with me like, "hey look, me and you are the same! I know what im doing." There is no way in helllll i wouldve posed in front of giant BBers coming up. The fuckin baallll to do that lol.

I sound old as hell i know lol. I probably chalk this up to the Gen Z generation being told they are special a little too much. Too many parents telling their kids, "they are great and they deserve it all." All of this instilling a scary amount of confidence.

Is it cool though? lol
The difference is this young generation and others is 1. they have an insane amount of confidence and B. they are seeking the external pat on the back to reinforce their confidence. Personally, i refuse to give it to them. It's fucking criiiinge to me.

When I was coming up in BBing in my early 20's, i put my fucking head down and trained. I didnt pretend to be anything. I just watched from afar and hoped a giant dude would see me do a set and finally say, "Hey kid, nice squat." And eventually someone did. The reason i fullly got hooked is because a huge SHW finally complimented me in the gym. He had won the SHW class at the Georgia St for a couple years and had competed at the Universe. He saw me griiiinding for months and finally kinda took me under his wing. I wasnt trying to talk to him or impress them. Now I AM that huge guy and if i see a kid grinding i'll give him a, "hey dude, you look good." But 99% of the young kids at the gym are hitting front lat spreads and desperately trying to make eye contact with me like, "hey look, me and you are the same! I know what im doing." There is no way in helllll i wouldve posed in front of giant BBers coming up. The fuckin baallll to do that lol.

I sound old as hell i know lol. I probably chalk this up to the Gen Z generation being told they are special a little too much. Too many parents telling their kids, "they are great and they deserve it all." All of this instilling a scary amount of confidence.
I hear you and agree with you 100 percent, not much anyone can do about. Our degenerate society pushed by the media ...but not much anyone can do about it. Find myself much happier just focusing on myself and the few like minded people. Most ppl aren't really into true self improvement for the sake of it but merely for validation and attention. The average young male and increasingly older males are not much better than the average female in being starved for attention. I just try to focus on being my best in professional career, lifting, martial arts etc. and barely even notice all the morons and posers and bsers.

you dont want to go down that rabbit hole, trust me
"go ask alice! when shese 10 fet taaaaallllllll!" (jefferson airplane voice)

they have some valid points based on a quick google search.

a synonym for many red pill ideology members= "team never get pussy"
or would andrew tate be considered one?

what would an incel be red or blue?

snoop said "bitches ain't shit but hos and tricks" would he be one?

Is it cool though? lol

I didn’t realize this happened in other gyms too. lol

So many young dudes in my gym prob 150lbs lifting their shirts up, flexing their abs, or hitting poses in the gym without a care in the world about who else is there.

I would have never back in the day when I was that age. These kids have no shame.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear