advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

CBum interview: The Toxic Drug That Mr Olympia Chris Bumstead Refuses To Take (PEDs)

Somebody was using tren in the bumstead house in Florida where Melissa was arrested for receiving 6 different AAS shipped from Canada in September 2021.View attachment 179162

Bro it's his genetics bro. He stole all the genetics from Melissa, the tren was for melissa bro. She's on 600mg/wk tren mast test bro. She's bad, she's a witch. Chris has never taken more than 250mg test, bro. If you don't look like chris at 250mg test/wk that means you have bad genetics and should just do the honorable thing and quit bodybuilding and start nitting instead of ruining your health with things like trenbolone. LArry Wheels said that tren was literally worse than methamphetamine bro, never take tren bro. ONly morally evil people would ever consider trenbolone, bro. We should put trenbolone users to death, bro.

On a more serious note, I enjoyed the hell out of the full interview with Chris Williamson. Cbum does have a very mature and thoughtful approach to life and I like that he embraces a more sensitive and high EQ type of personality profile despite being an influencer in a very 'masculine' domain. He serves as a good counterpoint to the loud aggressive internet alpha males; you can dominate in life and be competitive without embracing all of those internet red pill/alpha fake character traits. I'm wondering if the veiwership numbers will beat Chris Williamson's interviews with Jordan Peterson or Andrew Huberman.

In the context of the fact that his influence has grown so far outside of the hardcore bodybuilding sphere, we can kind of be forgiving about him lying his ass off about how many PEDs he takes/took. He's got so many non-competitor 16 year olds with 2 digit IQs who would insta-copy his cycle if he were more public about what he takes. If you want good honest PED advice as a hardcore bodybuilder, you already know where to find it (later period Bostin Loyd, Milos, Luki's Thread, Justin Harris, Justin Compton, or even Chris Tuttle etc). And if you aren't already a hardcore bodybuilder, you probably shouldn't be looking for the PED advice yet anyway.

Not to derail the thread and I don’t know how many of you are on tiktok. I use it every once in a while to browse when bored.

But I like how he mentioned the part about people basing their social media channels on Tren. Just from browsing on there, I know of the “tren twins” and some guy “d tren” whose whole channel is based on Tren and taking tren leading to the whole youth and generation thinking they need tren as a first cycle to grow.

The meme tren has become is very, very annoying. Tren is good but realistically it's not the reason someone becomes a champion. One very well known powerlifter/internet personality said "anyone can post elite numbers if they take enough tren." While there is a drop of truth there it's not really true. It was that guy who has now been off for 4 year hoping his test will recover, forgot his name. The sides, while there as we know, are kind of exaggerated too. Look at Larry's comments. Ridiculous.

Another thing that annoys me are many of the facts and rules around it, who and when and how long it "should" be taken. I'm not really wanting to discuss it, just throwing it out there, but I don't think there is any set amount of time you have to be juicing to try tren. It's not de facto wrong as a first steroid to use even. Trivia: Milos claims Tren Acetate was the first steroid he took and look at the results (longevity too).

I take issue with most posts by the "steroid educators" lol. Firstly because they all say the same thing, most is just ripped off of Victor Black and his opinions are "fact" lol. And then they have weird opinions like recently one said 19-nors are not for beginners because they are so suppressive of the HTPA.
And? What's the problem? Lol. This guy was on some big podcast and said, almost yelling "can you BELIEVE there are some PED advisors who do not have PCT in place with clomid and the rest along their cycles?!" Lol.

But my biggest irritant is Victor Black still, can't look away either lol. The way he insulates himself where he says no ones ever proven him wrong but then you can't dispute anything he says because he sets up all these ridiculous rules for debate. Can you believe when Rex Feral dissed him on here Victor demanded moderator priviledges for "his" thread lmao.

The meme tren has become is very, very annoying. Tren is good but realistically it's not the reason someone becomes a champion. One very well known powerlifter/internet personality said "anyone can post elite numbers if they take enough tren." While there is a drop of truth there it's not really true. It was that guy who has now been off for 4 year hoping his test will recover, forgot his name. The sides, while there as we know, are kind of exaggerated too. Look at Larry's comments. Ridiculous.

Another thing that annoys me are many of the facts and rules around it, who and when and how long it "should" be taken. I'm not really wanting to discuss it, just throwing it out there, but I don't think there is any set amount of time you have to be juicing to try tren. It's not de facto wrong as a first steroid to use even. Trivia: Milos claims Tren Acetate was the first steroid he took and look at the results (longevity too).

I take issue with most posts by the "steroid educators" lol. Firstly because they all say the same thing, most is just ripped off of Victor Black and his opinions are "fact" lol. And then they have weird opinions like recently one said 19-nors are not for beginners because they are so suppressive of the HTPA.
And? What's the problem? Lol. This guy was on some big podcast and said, almost yelling "can you BELIEVE there are some PED advisors who do not have PCT in place with clomid and the rest along their cycles?!" Lol.

But my biggest irritant is Victor Black still, can't look away either lol. The way he insulates himself where he says no ones ever proven him wrong but then you can't dispute anything he says because he sets up all these ridiculous rules for debate. Can you believe when Rex Feral dissed him on here Victor demanded moderator priviledges for "his" thread lmao.
Pete Rubish is who you're thinking of, and I don't think he's actually wrong either. But putting up an elite powerlifting total is a considerably easier feat than becoming a men's open pro in LHW or above, where just upping the tren isn't going to do the trick. A lot of this is because how bad your nutrition can be and you still end up being a successful powerlifter (not saying nutrition isn't a possible differentiating factor for the guys at the tip top, but they are all well beyond the numbers that constitute "elite" totals)

I don't like the pearl clutching or moral-fagging about tren. There's so much bio-individuality in response and i have never gotten any of the tren rage or mental effects anyone talks about. But if you give me 25mg ephedrine I will turn psycho and want to get into fights with everyone and everything. Some people can take 300mg tren for years on end and not really suffer any major health effects, some people will get horrible kidney toxicity at 200mg/wk. Try for yourself and see rather than labelling compounds as 'these are the drugs the good guys use, test, primo, and eq. And the bad guys use orals, trenbolone, or testosterone over 1g. And if you take deca+tren at the same time you are basically a serial-pedo-rapist-murderer. tren+deca+dbol=hitler" If it works well for you and the side effects are minimal, just do it... and if you get bad side effects from compounds other people call "safe", then don't take it!

I remember the gh 15 days, people saying tren was magic melting fat off veins the size of fingers while eating ice cream. Guy named zamba posted some protocol... essentially

Rotate tren dosage...1cc Ed...2cc Ed...3cc... then back down and back up

1800 calories Ed 2 weeks..1000 Ed 2 weeks...500 Ed 2 weeks

2 days on those calories...third day you eat what you want. Lol

I remember the gh 15 days, people saying tren was magic melting fat off veins the size of fingers while eating ice cream. Guy named zamba posted some protocol... essentially

not any ice cream, gotta go with the breyers reese's ice cream.

Sounds fun haha

Pete Rubish is who you're thinking of, and I don't think he's actually wrong either. But putting up an elite powerlifting total is a considerably easier feat than becoming a men's open pro in LHW or above, where just upping the tren isn't going to do the trick. A lot of this is because how bad your nutrition can be and you still end up being a successful powerlifter (not saying nutrition isn't a possible differentiating factor for the guys at the tip top, but they are all well beyond the numbers that constitute "elite" totals)

I don't like the pearl clutching or moral-fagging about tren. There's so much bio-individuality in response and i have never gotten any of the tren rage or mental effects anyone talks about. But if you give me 25mg ephedrine I will turn psycho and want to get into fights with everyone and everything. Some people can take 300mg tren for years on end and not really suffer any major health effects, some people will get horrible kidney toxicity at 200mg/wk. Try for yourself and see rather than labelling compounds as 'these are the drugs the good guys use, test, primo, and eq. And the bad guys use orals, trenbolone, or testosterone over 1g. And if you take deca+tren at the same time you are basically a serial-pedo-rapist-murderer. tren+deca+dbol=hitler" If it works well for you and the side effects are minimal, just do it... and if you get bad side effects from compounds other people call "safe", then don't take it!

I hear you about the powerlifting numbers, I've done it myself with lots of tren lol. Though tren wasn't actually absolutely essential for my peak strength, there were other drugs that were a bit better. But it was always in when trying to get as strong as possible. You know, you gotta have it lol. A lot of times I thought well why don't I just keep a little touch of it in, just 100mg of E and I'd probably escape the bad mental sides. But I couldn't help myself, like an addict I took more.

To be fair, I got hooked on the gym when I saw those immediate gains with those first batches of EAS creatine. albeit we can pronably all agree those batches were probably tainted. Circa 1995-1996
Then I found the world of ECA. Circa 1997.
Been going 'strong' ever since. Probably haven't taken more than 1week off from the gym or some sort of workout since that time.
Yea my intro was the Muscle Tech line in 98-99, but I drank MyoPlex every day

It’s funny, I was actually watching one of Cbums most recent YouTube videos and he actually answered a question from someone on the “Tren Twins” on tiktok saying they were funny but obvious trolls using that name for views.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • A50#
    Old School Moderator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear