• wtf.jpg
    wtf.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 641
!!!

Attachments

• wtf2.jpg
    wtf2.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 630
thats is insane. but the conditioning of his glutes and lower back dont even match the rest of his body. how could you have all the glute muscle and hardly any hamstrings?

HOLY CRAP!:eek: It looks like the paint on his body is thicker than his skin. Insane conditioning!

thats is insane. but the conditioning of his glutes and lower back dont even match the rest of his body. how could you have all the glute muscle and hardly any hamstrings?

maybe thats what everyone talks about when they talk about genetics. his lower back and glutes are sick but he lacks hams. genetically hes not proportioned. just my .02

Its it a natural show.

natural??WHAT?

Its it a natural show.

Well...big B..it may be a natural show. I doubt it ..but I think the guy with the shredded glutes..is probably using some things a little stronger than ripped fuel and stacker 2.. the rest of his physique doesn't carry the "wow" factor..but the glutes and the back..are crazy.. he probably is following something close to the Andreas Munzer protocol.

Well...big B..it may be a natural show. I doubt it ..but I think the guy with the shredded glutes..is probably using some things a little stronger than ripped fuel and stacker 2.. the rest of his physique doesn't carry the "wow" factor..but the glutes and the back..are crazy.. he probably is following something close to the Andreas Munzer protocol.

many people are able to come in more conditioned natural over those who supplement with aas.

do a search for Kurt Weidner in this forum. someone posted a link with his pics. he is all natural and is as ripped as they come.

many people are able to come in more conditioned natural over those who supplement with aas.

do a search for Kurt Weidner in this forum. someone posted a link with his pics. he is all natural and is as ripped as they come.

Not me, lol

notice all these ultra shredded guys are from europe and south america.

theyre on something...natural maybe as in not on gear but they seem to be using some other suppies from what i can see...Alex

:eek: wow:eek: ....that guys glutes n lower back are insane!!....lacks in other places though

I posted Kurt's pictures a while back...good guy.. I have competed against him since 04...and the improvements he has made conditionwise since that time span is outstanding...almost beyond comprehension.
Certainly..alot of the natural guys come into to contests with conditioning off the charts...albeit alot less muscle than some of the other guys who are using enhanced methods...however some of the "natural" guys do bend the rules a bit:) (diurectics, test, GH etc...to suit themselves...especially at some of the bigger natural shows.

stop.

step back and think for a minute.

were all sitting here commenting and oggling this guys rear end. :confused:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dkmmike
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws