over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

extremely gyno prone

Dann

Registered
Hi everyone
I am learning alot from this site and got a question to ask you guys thts botering me alot lately ... I was on PH's for some time and then i started to notice my nipples getting sour and hurting ... and as time passed by they starting to hurt even while i was on treadmill ...
I used Armidex for some time but had no luck ... now i stopped all the PH and just eating healthy but was thinking about going for Test Enan cycle .. cos i m barely gaining any weight even after eating like a mofo any idea or suggestion on what would be the next step to take care of this Gyno problem .. my nipples r back to thr original shape again all the puffiness is gone but the still hurt if I touch them
Thanks

Hi everyone
I am learning alot from this site and got a question to ask you guys thts botering me alot lately ... I was on PH's for some time and then i started to notice my nipples getting sour and hurting ... and as time passed by they starting to hurt even while i was on treadmill ...
I used Armidex for some time but had no luck ... now i stopped all the PH and just eating healthy but was thinking about going for Test Enan cycle .. cos i m barely gaining any weight even after eating like a mofo any idea or suggestion on what would be the next step to take care of this Gyno problem .. my nipples r back to thr original shape again all the puffiness is gone but the still hurt if I touch them
Thanks

Before blindly throwing other chemicals and compounds in your body I would suggest getting a full hormone panel done to see where you currently stand regarding your estradiol, test, free test, T3/T4 uptake, cortisol etc.

Before blindly throwing other chemicals and compounds in your body I would suggest getting a full hormone panel done to see where you currently stand regarding your estradiol, test, free test, T3/T4 uptake, cortisol etc.

Thanks for your advice ... Hormone Panel .. ?? is it something like blood work ?? thanks sorry if its a stupid question

Thanks for your advice ... Hormone Panel .. ?? is it something like blood work ?? thanks sorry if its a stupid question

yes, you'd go to your doctor requesting a full hormone panel in which they would draw blood (multiple vials) to check for hormone levels in your blood. then they can determine if your estro levels are high/low/normal as well as a lot of other important hormones such as your testosterone levels :D

getting my Harmone panel and blood work done this saturday : D
Thanks for moving me in right direction

Good info!

you also might want to check prolactin levels...high prolactin can cause (or at the very least exacerbate) gyno. Not just estrogen is always the culprit.

best to you

Gyno fever

I used to use alot of prohormones and I started using anti estorgens. The thing is when You get over 50 inches on Your chest it fells weird like if I needed a Bra! I only wish that somebody would have told Me this Because after I finished Using a couple of Years ago I really over did the anti estrogens. I mean I used them up to like 6 months after a cycle But, Just take Your measure ments If Your pushin almost or over 50 Inches around Your chest it fells weird! Of course allways use them just in case. It takes some time to get used to having big muscles. Just take it slow and don't panick.

Thanks guys for all the advice .. I m learning alot ...I dont know if my doctor recommened me for Prolactin chk or not ... but she did told me nothing to worry about.. its just the nipple tht hurts whn u press agaisnt it some time alot some time not as much other then tht its ok ... as far as 50 inch chest goes ehehheheh i wish i could see tht day I m 39 right now and after a month of fasting I m afraid to measure my self at all cos tht will just depress me even more ...
I have one more question one of my relative around 18 yr old want to put on some muscle and looking for some good protien shakes .. any suggestion ... he is very skinny but defined

i've been using the beef protein isolate from True Protein (online).

(different/less expensive than the lean beef amino's so make sure you got the right product)

Its a little more 'stick to your ribs' than whey protein isolate...i guess it absorbs a little slower...i personally love it for morning and nighttime protein (I take whey protein after working out also from TP).

One more question I am planing on startting TEST E .. but also am concern about its side effect specially wanted to know if I am not allergic to it or anything , like I am to PENICILLIN . Its deadly to me .
Also how hard is it to inject one self . I apologies if it sound pussy question but I wanna get all the basis covered before I invest in something like this and I really HATE pinning my self ...

So your tits just hurt and there is no mass? I'd hit up the nolva as in my experience the lump is coming. I am also very gyno prone, got my latest after being on Test, EQ, and DBol for less than a week, and I was on 12.5mg of Aromasin. So if you are going to run Test make sure you start at 25mg of Aromasin and have Nolva and Caber or Pramipexole on hand just in case.

Also, and of course this seems to be just me, but I tend to run Havoc (Epistane) for 4 weeks at the end of the cycle, instead of Winny, and it tends to clear up gyno for me. But of course I also tend to get delayed gyno 6 weeks after PCT, so I am still trying to figure shit out.

tht is some Awesome info .... Thank you sooo much for your help .. its my first cycle so I am being cautious and worried my friend who is getting me ASS is helping me out with cycle and stuff ... he is encouraging me to do Injects then Orals as I am really hard gainer ... tried PH's for some time , they didnt worked tht gr8 for me so i guess it time to switch to real stuff
yeah they just hurt no mass or anything ... I have around 10 tabs of Nolva left with me they cost alot around 15/tab and they tend to make me Crazy for Vigina : ) ..but i will make sure to stock them up and Aromasin as well ... so i should take aromasin while on the cycle not like after or anything right??

So he thinks injectables will work better than PH's? Which one have you done? I would have to say he is way off, in my experience I have gained more off of PHs (Phera & Superdrol clones) than injectables.

"...yeah they just hurt no mass or anything..." <-- the ph's hurt?

You should take an AI during cycle and PCT, whether it be Aromasin or Arimidex.

Has anyone else experienced Nolva increasing libido? I've taken it while off when delayed gyno appeared and didnt notice anything.

Before you take anything, make sure your diet is on point. You will just be wasting your time if not, be there.

PH's mostly Kilosport stuff
Massdrol . Oxanavar ,Clomed,trenadrol, from G.E.T Sus500, Tren250
its actually SUS500 tht started sour nipples for me or maybe i was on them for too long (6 months) ...
My diet is very clean I mostly Eat grilled or baked meat (chiken usually) with a bowl of salad with a spoon of olive oil ...for protein supps i m taking LBA 2 to 3 times aday .
right now i m off everything and waiting for my bloodwork to be done so i can see where i stand once i got tht in hand and with u guys help i can move to right direction with right aresanal in my hand .
Thanks once again I have Arimidex but tht didnt do shit for me i think its not real or something may be thas why cos the Nolvadex acted in me within couple of days .

Maybe someone with more experience can reply, but would Letrozole be the way to go here or would it be a bit too harsh?

ok finally i got my blood work results back
here they r
Chemistry
Glucose Plasma Random 5.1
CREATININE 106.
eFGR 77.
CHOLESTEROL 4.65
TRIGLYCERIDES 0.51
HDL CHOLESTROL 1.38
LDL CHOLESTROL CALC. 3.04
TC/HDL-C RATIO 3.4
VITAMIN B12 516.
FERRITIN 130.
ALKALINE PHOSPHATASE 66.
ALT 27.
LH 3.
FSH 1.
TESTOSTERONE 16.8

HEMATOLOGY
HEMOGLOBIN 166.
HEMATOCRIT 0.49
RBC 5.80
RBC INDICES: MCV 85.
MCH 29.
MCHC 336.
RDW 13.7
WBC 6.1
PLATELETS 237.
MPV 9.7
DIFFERENTIAL WBC'S :
NEUTROPHILS 3.17
LYMPHOCYTES 2.26
MONOCYTES 0.43
EOSINOPHILS 0.24
BASOPHILS 0.06

URINALYSIS

URINALYSIS CHEMICALS
GLUCOSE NEG
BILIRUBIN NEG
KETONES NEG
S.G. 1.020
BLOOD NEG
pH 7.5
PROTEIN NEG
UBG 3.2
NITRITE NEG
LEUKOCYTE NEG

Last edited:
dont wanna sound like a wiening bitch .. But I did what you guys asked for got my blood check but wht i m seeing is I didnt got any feed back any suggestion or anything
I am about to run my first cycle in couple of days and was waiting for u guys input

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Antonyfits
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131