over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hi! First time cycle Gyno

beginnerman

Newbies
Hello everyone! I'll start by introducing myself. Im a 31 y/o male, I weigh 90kg/200 pounds, I'm 187cm/ 6ft1⅝inch, my bodyfat is 17%. I've been training for about 12 years with a couple of breaks here and there. My lifts are bench 150kg/330 pounds, squat 210kg/460 pounds and deadlift 240kg/530 pounds.
I have recently started my first ever cycle! I realise I will get alot of shit for not doing all the proper research beforehand, and I'm ok with that because I feel like a god damn idiot about it too.

Anyway I'm doing a 10 week cycle with 500testo e and 200tren e / week. Injections of 250/100 every monday and thursday. I have been on for 14 days now and about 5 days ago I noticed one of my nipples had gotten a little puffy and since then it has been a little bit sensitive from time to time.
If I push and really dig in under my nipple I can feel a small ammount of tissue forming. It's not visible to anyone else, I showed it to my friend and he told me not to worry but its noticable to me and will most likely get worse if I dont act on it real fast.

The only thing I have access to immediatly is nolvadex. I can however get my hands on anything else I might need. My question really is this:
What do I need to get, and how should I dose it and for how long? Again, I know this is my responsibility to figure out beforehand and I am an idiot. But please, im begging, help me figure this out!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

Two things I'd do.

1) start taking Nolvadex immediately. I'd start at 20mg ed and continue until gyno is gone. At that point you could either discontinue Nolvadex although gyno might come back if still on cycle or scale dose back to 10mg ed and probably still get relief from gyno.

2) discontinue tren. For first cycle and possibly several cycles, test only. You need to know how you respond to test by itself before introducing new compounds. Is test or tren causing the gyno? That's an important question you can't answer.

For me, on 500mg test and no ai, I bloat, I hold water, I feel wore down, estrogen(estradiol) will be as high as 100 on lab work but I wont experience gyno. Throw in tren, instant gyno, da's dont stop it. Only way i have found to stop tren gyno for me is high dose ai. That same high dose ai on tren, crashes my estrogen off tren. Tren experiences seem to be very individual. A first time tren user should use tren a until they learn how they respond to it. If you don't respond well, it's going to take that e ester a while to clear and feel better.

Two things I'd do.

1) start taking Nolvadex immediately. I'd start at 20mg ed and continue until gyno is gone. At that point you could either discontinue Nolvadex although gyno might come back if still on cycle or scale dose back to 10mg ed and probably still get relief from gyno.

2) discontinue tren. For first cycle and possibly several cycles, test only. You need to know how you respond to test by itself before introducing new compounds. Is test or tren causing the gyno? That's an important question you can't answer.

For me, on 500mg test and no ai, I bloat, I hold water, I feel wore down, estrogen(estradiol) will be as high as 100 on lab work but I wont experience gyno. Throw in tren, instant gyno, da's dont stop it. Only way i have found to stop tren gyno for me is high dose ai. That same high dose ai on tren, crashes my estrogen off tren. Tren experiences seem to be very individual. A first time tren user should use tren a until they learn how they respond to it. If you don't respond well, it's going to take that e ester a while to clear and feel better.

Thank you for your reply Crazy_jay. I will be starting 20mg nolva every day from tomorrow. I have my next pin on monday and I will leave out tren from now on and just do 500mg test e / week instead the remaining cycle. Just a question tho if I quit the tren and jump on nolva is it a sure thing that my gyno will at least stop, and best case scenario even diminish? It's at a very early stage.
Also I forgot to mention this but I have had gyno once before (NOT WHILE ON CYCLE). This was when I ate alot of junk food over a long period of time, it was pretty similar to how it is right now except alot more itchy and sore. That went away when I started eating better tho.
Anyway thanks again!

If your Nolvadex is real, yes your gyno should stop. Nolvadex is proven in studies to remove even pubertal gyno and the longer the gyno, the harder to get rid of it seems.

If your Nolvadex is real, yes your gyno should stop. Nolvadex is proven in studies to remove even pubertal gyno and the longer the gyno, the harder to get rid of it seems.
Not always. I'm E sensitive and Nolva didn't work. I had to up the AI a lot.

Hey, thanks for jumping in!
It seems to be apparent that im very gyno sensitive. I'm on day 2 of nolva 20mg every day now and no change (expected).
I'm not using anything else. Would you recommend tossing in like 0.5mg arimidex eod? I did quit using the tren but its only 5 days since my last pin so I still have high levels in my blood.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also is 20mg nolva enough? I read alot of people go 40mg ED untill they get relief and then drop down to 20mg ED.

Hey, thanks for jumping in!
It seems to be apparent that im very gyno sensitive. I'm on day 2 of nolva 20mg every day now and no change (expected).
I'm not using anything else. Would you recommend tossing in like 0.5mg arimidex eod? I did quit using the tren but its only 5 days since my last pin so I still have high levels in my blood.

Thanks in advance!

Edit: Also is 20mg nolva enough? I read alot of people go 40mg ED untill they get relief and then drop down to 20mg ED.
I am not that experienced but I think I did 40 Nolva and hit it with letro, then went to .5 Adx ED then lowered it gradually until sensitivity left.

In every study I've ever read related to reducing or eliminating gyno, Nolvadex out preformed an ai, even letro, all while not crashing estrogen. I suppose you could probably have estrogen levels too high for Nolvadex to compete but I dont think crashing estrogen would be necessary, I think taking an appropriate amount of ai to get estrogen to an acceptable level and then letting Nolvadex do its work would be better than crashing estrogen.

Also is 20mg nolva enough? I read alot of people go 40mg ED untill they get relief and then drop down to 20mg ED.
While the studies were more than likely conducted on normal people not enhanced people (cant remember without looking studies back up), studies that ive read indicate that 40mg is no more effective than 20mg. So I dont ever recommend 40mg but I'm just a guy who gets bored and reads, I'm not a dr, maybe someone else with more experience will chime in.

In every study I've ever read related to reducing or eliminating gyno, Nolvadex out preformed an ai, even letro, all while not crashing estrogen. I suppose you could probably have estrogen levels too high for Nolvadex to compete but I dont think crashing estrogen would be necessary, I think taking an appropriate amount of ai to get estrogen to an acceptable level and then letting Nolvadex do its work would be better than crashing estrogen.
Bro, I don't even think letro could crash my estrogen.... Didn't seem to to me.

have you had any blood work done? Whaf if your combating prolactin sides from the tren?

have you had any blood work done? Whaf if your combating prolactin sides from the tren?

I have not had any bloodwork done. I did however stop using tren, I took a total of 4 pins 100mg each over 2 weeks. I'm currently on day 6 with 20mg nolva daily and while it has gotten less sensitive its still a little bit sensitive on one nipple and pretty puffy (less than initially however). I have arimidex and more nolva on its way. I am eating a ton of b6 since I read that it can help with tren gyno if that's where its coming from. Any tips on how to handle it moving forward? I'm still pinning 500mg testo e per week. I'm coming in on week 3 now. Thanks in advance!

Bump. Does any experienced person with knowledge think I should start taking 0.5mg arimidex or increase nolva to 40mg daily? Still puffy and sore. Not sure if its getting worse or staying the same, kinda hard to tell!

Thanks in advance!

Nolvadex will reduce it more than arimadex. Once it's under control then you can continue on arimadex. I feel way better on ralox than nolvadex

Nolvadex will reduce it more than arimadex. Once it's under control then you can continue on arimadex. I feel way better on ralox than nolvadex

What do you mean continue on arimidex? I have not currently taken any Arimidex. Not before or after gyno started. I'm still eating 20mg nolva daily, I'm still puffy but not very sensitive, I'm not sure if it's getting worse or staying the same or getting better, I feel like it varies daily.

I can't touch test without an ai. Personally, I'd take both. What dose arimidex? Very individual. I use aromasin, recommended starting dose ive always seen with aromasin is 6.25 ed, the equivalent to arimidex would be .25mg arimidex. Thats not enough for me and too much for others.

What do you mean continue on arimidex? I have not currently taken any Arimidex. Not before or after gyno started. I'm still eating 20mg nolva daily, I'm still puffy but not very sensitive, I'm not sure if it's getting worse or staying the same or getting better, I feel like it varies daily.
Yea keep taking nolvadex and order some arimadex, when the arimadex comes in you can take both but when you feel the gyno is under controll stop the nolva and just continue with arimadex e3d and continue your cycle then pct you will need nolva.

if the nolva does not squash the gyno you may need letro

I’ll write more later but wanted to get a head start. I have to use letro when I run tren, test, & dbol. Letro inhibits estrogen & progesterone induced gyno. I use Arimidex when I run everything else. Something with tren makes my right nipple sensitive and puffy. Letro is very strong. It’s stronger then Arimidex for me. When I cruise at 150mg of test E a week I don’t need an AI or SERM.

There’s a lot of posts about using test and Tren together.

If I remember, the majority of the group agrees that you need to keep your test low and your trend high to reduce sides. Thinking with your higher dosaged test this may have been the culprit.

(I don’t use Tren. Stopped after the first few times)

another point: both your Test and Tren use Enanthate (long esters). week after week, there’s a residual amount that carries over every injection. Meaning,by week 5 you’re over what you think your dosage is at. It compounds over time. I’ve read more issues from others using Tren E than acetate due to this.

immediately stop your dosing for the next few weeks, allow the esters to clear. Then reevaluate your dosages with this in mind. (Personally speaking, it’s easier to stop for a moment to prevent Gyno. Once you have it it’s a pain in the ass)

Just my 2cents

Be safe

Hello everyone! I'll start by introducing myself. Im a 31 y/o male, I weigh 90kg/200 pounds, I'm 187cm/ 6ft1⅝inch, my bodyfat is 17%. I've been training for about 12 years with a couple of breaks here and there. My lifts are bench 150kg/330 pounds, squat 210kg/460 pounds and deadlift 240kg/530 pounds.
I have recently started my first ever cycle! I realise I will get alot of shit for not doing all the proper research beforehand, and I'm ok with that because I feel like a god damn idiot about it too.

Anyway I'm doing a 10 week cycle with 500testo e and 200tren e / week. Injections of 250/100 every monday and thursday. I have been on for 14 days now and about 5 days ago I noticed one of my nipples had gotten a little puffy and since then it has been a little bit sensitive from time to time.
If I push and really dig in under my nipple I can feel a small ammount of tissue forming. It's not visible to anyone else, I showed it to my friend and he told me not to worry but its noticable to me and will most likely get worse if I dont act on it real fast.

The only thing I have access to immediatly is nolvadex. I can however get my hands on anything else I might need. My question really is this:
What do I need to get, and how should I dose it and for how long? Again, I know this is my responsibility to figure out beforehand and I am an idiot. But please, im begging, help me figure this out!

Thanks in advance for any replies!

I had gyno from testicular cancer and surprisingly anabolics do not make it worse thakfully.

My testicle must have been in overdrive creating hormones bc that gyno came strong and fast

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member