over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAST FOOD!

Alright ya'll, sometimes I'm not able to have a good lunch planned out while I'm at work. Once or twice a week I usually grab some fast food. I'm trying to get it down to once a week and plan my meals out ahead of time, but it doesn't always work that way. For my one day each week what would be a good option to get? What would hurt my gains the least lol. You name it, it's around me. Wendy's McDonalds Burger King Chic fil a.... It's all right here. I'm trying to get my diet in check right now, but fall off the wagon here and there. Anything would be great! Thanks

I bring my cooler every where I go.... Fast Food is such a NO NO !

If its only a couple of times aweek and your not dieting for a comp dnt worry about it.

Fast Foods

Hey guys,

Fast foods are not better for the health, it disturb the stomach and gain weight.
Fast foods increase the cholesterol level. Because of that I don't like fast foods and try to take vegetarian foods.

I love fast food but don't eat it very often, if you have a jack in the box then get the grilled chicken strips, real chicken breast.nothing fancy.

I love fast food but don't eat it very often, if you have a jack in the box then get the grilled chicken strips, real chicken breast.nothing fancy.

I'll go and get one of the $1 double cheeseburger gigs and just throw off the top bun....or get a grilled chicken whatever, and no top bun....never ever eat french fries or drink milkshakes....

I duno if you consider it fast food, but you can put together a fairly diet friendly meal at chipotle.

Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk

I hit Chipolte 2x per week. Ghicken fajita bowl: rice, vegies, double chicken, tomato, salsa, and yes a little sour cream and cheese. Its all fresh and organic.

STOCKUP haha

CHIPOTLE-SUPER-BOWL-AD.jpg

I always pack my meals for work but if for whatever reason I can't I usually get subway or hit the grocery store and get one of those little oven stuffer chickens they have pre-made.. Mmm

Im too OCD if i didnt weigh it out and cook it my self I wont eat it

Those damn mcdoubles r my weaknesses. But I've been clean for over a month now. Sorry mcdonalds .im sure their losing money and cuz of me :)

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

i ate mcds the other night.....i felt like shit for the rest of the night

It's all about preperation

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk

there was a place in florida called pollo tropical that i loved when i lived there. healthiest fast food place i have ever seen.

I bring my cooler every where I go.... Fast Food is such a NO NO !

yeah I recently started doing that, and couldn't believe how many people criticized me over it lol, but most of them ate micky d's all day, and a couple were extremely intensely out of shape as in probably going to have a heart attack in the near future, so I didn't give a shit hearing it from them.

But, if you have to eat fast food, Chick-fila has some alright options, before I had the mini cooler I ate there every now and then and would get the grilled chicken sandwich on wheat with fruit instead of fries or sometimes I'd just get 2 sandwiches

Five guys hamburger with an extra patty, skip the ketchup, bbq sauce, etc if you're worried about the extra sugar. It's hard to get just the burger without cajun fries though ;)

Ya man, gotta agree with you. Those fries are the bomb. Unfortunately because of this I have to avoid Five Guys Burgers all together. :(

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Thiccthighsshan
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131