over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FAST FOOD!

I now try to avoid fast food like the plague. As many others have mentioned, I just don't feel right if I eat crappy. Used to eat my fair share of McDonalds & whatnot, but since eating cleaner, I would end up feeling sick afterward.

That said, if there are no other options readily available, Wendy's seems to be the safest bet - their grilled chicken sandwich, wrap, & chilli each have ballpark 30g proteins and 10g fats. I'm sure the fats aren't the "healthy" kind, and sodium is most likely higher than ideal, but at least I'm not left asking myself "why the fuck did I just do that" for the rest of the day...

Sent from my HTC Thunderbolt using Tapatalk

There is no cheese that is naturally yellow, especially practically neon like at all fast food places and many restaurants.

I travel fairly often with work and do like Golden Corral, although more for dinner than lunch.

Even the "nicer" places like Applebee's or TGI Friday use many pre made entrees and appetizers that they buy from Sysco or similar food service distributors. They all have unneeded chemicals in them.

We stopped at a high end Italian place the other day - an independent. 3 people, no alcohol, it was $90 just to give you an idea. Within minutes of leaving I was on the can, in a bad way. I have been eating so clean for the last few years that even a little of the chemical laden shit gives me the shits.

Whenever i have to go to a fast food place i always ask for it plain. No sauces no nothing just meat on bread. It makes me feel better about myself :p

Every now & then I get a few dollar burgers and throw in a protein shack together for a snack. But def can't take that food all the time.

Hey guys,

Fast foods are not better for the health, it disturbs the stomach and it has made a main cause of gaining the weight because fast foods increase the cholesterol level. Because of that I don't like fast foods and try to take vegetarian foods.

ill do a plain double.

Wendy's for that cheat meal though.....
the meat is supposed to be better.
QDOBA is like a build your burrito place. naked burrito (no tortilla) double flat iron steak black beans and rice w green sauce 9 bucks.
Marks feed store bbq place. chicken breast and a sweet potato 8 bucks.

Hmm maybe I'm the only one but I really never want or crave fast food. Ill go months without eating fast food.

I work 12 hrs a day sometimes much more and don't have many options to warm up food. So I have a great idea about healthy options.

1. Chipotle - chicken, veggies and guacamole for low carb. Chicken, rice beans and salsa. I also ask for rice without the oil just plain.

2. Sub shops - my favorites are a 6 inch bbq chicken with no cheese and extra chicken. Some local spots depend on what city you live in.

3. Asian - chicken teriyaki, with breast. 2 plain tuna rolls.

4. Chick fil a - grilled chick sandwich no butter on bread, double meat.

5. Walmart or other rotisserie chicken.

6. Bbq places, half a chicken with rice or no sides if they're not healthy.

7. Mediterranean - chicken with shish kabobs and rice.

In a pinch I always hit del taco for there 1 pound been burrito no cheese extra green sauce. Dam I am getting hungry

the meat is supposed to be better.
QDOBA is like a build your burrito place. naked burrito (no tortilla) double flat iron steak black beans and rice w green sauce 9 bucks.
Marks feed store bbq place. chicken breast and a sweet potato 8 bucks.
Does Wendy's say the meat is better or does someone other than their marketing team/employees claim that it's actually better?

Sorry - I eat so much shit food - love my donuts with every thing, french fries with my pizza. I used to walk in the gym with my bag of donuts just to screw with my buddies getting ready for the same shows. Don't think I have ever been over 10% fat in my life and regretfully have never done cardio.

Alright ya'll, sometimes I'm not able to have a good lunch planned out while I'm at work. Once or twice a week I usually grab some fast food. I'm trying to get it down to once a week and plan my meals out ahead of time, but it doesn't always work that way. For my one day each week what would be a good option to get? What would hurt my gains the least lol. You name it, it's around me. Wendy's McDonalds Burger King Chic fil a.... It's all right here. I'm trying to get my diet in check right now, but fall off the wagon here and there. Anything would be great! Thanks

Chick fil la- scrap the bread or get it grilled.

KFC- chicken breast lose the fried skin.

salad is everywhere. load it up with lean meats and learner cheese options. have it with whey shake.

My brain isn't working too well right now but off the top of my head, it's been said before Chipotle and Five Guys.

That being said, I carry two servings of protein powder with me in ziplocks and plastic wear with water and olive oil and 2 apples. I usually carry a messenger bag with me so it's easy.

Maybe an Indian or Middle Eastern buffet. Or Asian. You could get a buttload of meat then pick the less evil of carbs.

i dont know if you guys have heard of IN N OUT but that place is a death trap of fatty foods yet soooooo good you cant help yourself lol

Alright ya'll, sometimes I'm not able to have a good lunch planned out while I'm at work. Once or twice a week I usually grab some fast food. I'm trying to get it down to once a week and plan my meals out ahead of time, but it doesn't always work that way. For my one day each week what would be a good option to get? What would hurt my gains the least lol. You name it, it's around me. Wendy's McDonalds Burger King Chic fil a.... It's all right here. I'm trying to get my diet in check right now, but fall off the wagon here and there. Anything would be great! Thanks

If you have one near by, Chipotle burrito bowl, brown rice or no rice, is my go to.

I work 12 hrs a day sometimes much more and don't have many options to warm up food. So I have a great idea about healthy options.

1. Chipotle - chicken, veggies and guacamole for low carb. Chicken, rice beans and salsa. I also ask for rice without the oil just plain.

2. Sub shops - my favorites are a 6 inch bbq chicken with no cheese and extra chicken. Some local spots depend on what city you live in.

3. Asian - chicken teriyaki, with breast. 2 plain tuna rolls.

4. Chick fil a - grilled chick sandwich no butter on bread, double meat.

5. Walmart or other rotisserie chicken.

6. Bbq places, half a chicken with rice or no sides if they're not healthy.

7. Mediterranean - chicken with shish kabobs and rice.

Yup. Agree with all of these. Great choices! :)

When they can sell a cheeseburger for a $1, it really makes you question the quality.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bttywllsns01
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws