over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat and Natty

Vander_V

Banned
Kilo Klub Member
Well heres some pics of me at 234 Natural ,,, my strength has gone down a bit but its slowly comming back , Im now taking Nitrix no2 product by bsn labs and it seems to be giving me a boost , other then losing some strength i feel pretty good well except for being a fat ass lol cant blame me cause i had to diet down for that photoshoot so now im enjoying my pizza and cupcakes :p

Attachments

• natural234lbs.jpg
    natural234lbs.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 2,038
Fat? LOL please. You look like you could hop right back to action at any moment.

Looking good there, especially while spending some time off.

Attachments

• 234lbs 2.jpg
    234lbs 2.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2,530
BCC said:
Fat? LOL please. You look like you could hop right back to action at any moment.

Looking good there, especially while spending some time off.
thanks bro i know your trying to make me feel better about my fat ass lol yea im pretty excited about how my natural training and Physique is going right now , Im actually gettin a tad bit stronger I took a plundge and was weak as shit now its comming back and i feel decent about being off of everything , its not so bad as long as u still bust your ass in the gym.

Natural

Honestly you look the same as before to me. (which is great!)
If thats all the more the juice was doing then shit buddy you dont need it.

still full!

I wish I could stay that full in my off time. I always seem to flatten out. Unleash the secrets of staying full!!! Seriously looking thick though

mdr said:
I wish I could stay that full in my off time. I always seem to flatten out. Unleash the secrets of staying full!!! Seriously looking thick though
Ok heres my secret , pizza 2x a week , fast food 1x per week , cupcakes and cookies EOD , then on the weekends drink saki bombers and thats about it :p .

Im just playin but I really dont consider myself full or looking very pleasing right about now ,,, i know im chubby but its cool cause i get to eat my favorite foods and drink alot lol.

well definately not fat

however you can tell you have gotten softer. Regardless you still look pretty good and think also good and lean still. Maybe not as hard as you were but just looks like your holding some water. Nothing you couldnt change with tweaking up your diet while natural.

I do have a question for you though. How long have you been off? What has your weight gone down to since coming off? How much strength do you think you lots b4 you started getting it back?

You still look a lot better then most of us do i can assure you of that. As Rajjin mentioned if you can look this good natural you dont need gear anyway. Just my opinion as well. I have been natural for over 2 years now and am finally getting lean enough again to hopefully soon stop dieting in the up and coming weeks and start eating more and put on some tissue. Through a good clean high calorie diet and training of course.

Mr.Huge

Last edited:
Vander_V said:
its cool cause i get to eat my favorite foods and drink alot lol.

see, that's where I'm tryin to get, the point where I know I'm good enough of a dieter to eat whatever the hell I want and be able to take it off when I feel like it!
:D

Mr.Huge said:
however you can tell you have gotten softer. Regardless you still look pretty good and think also good and lean still. Maybe not as hard as you were but just looks like your holding some water. Nothing you couldnt change with tweaking up your diet while natural.

I do have a question for you though. How long have you been off? What has your weight gone down to since coming off? How much strength do you think you lots b4 you started getting it back?

You still look a lot better then most of us do i can assure you of that. As Rajjin mentioned if you can look this good natural you dont need gear anyway. Just my opinion as well. I have been natural for over 2 years now and am finally getting lean enough again to hopefully soon stop dieting in the up and coming weeks and start eating more and put on some tissue. Through a good clean high calorie diet and training of course.

Mr.Huge

Ive been of for several months , ok my weight was at 242 and i went down to 227 at my lowest im now 234 so i dropped about 12lbs in the first 4 weeks being off then it platued at like 230 for about 4 weeks , i just recently gained some weight in the last 2 weeks ,, so its been up and down i guess during the 1ss 4 weeks my strength was way down and stayed that way for weeks , it just came back to me just last week .Im just happy my strength is back and i can push to the max of my capabilities while being clean.

YOU ARE NOT LOOKING BAD AT ALL...

ENJOY YOURSELF SOME VANDER. I THINK IT'S SMART TO GIVE YOURSELF A LITTLE TIME TO KICK IT. I'VE BEEN DOING THAT MYSELF....FOR A LONG TIME! LOL....DON'T DO THAT!

FAT BOY!

hey any1 notice Vander is startin to finally get some legs haha. Keep hammerin em bro... he actually doesnt look this fat in person, hes pretty impressive

|--[\\\\]>--------- V--pretty damn strong for s'one with alergies and a sinus infection! Keep in mind, you have been pretty sick for the past 3 weeks or so....got some nuggets in my desk for ya, go ahead and take a few..i'll share...

You forgot to mention the TUNA Shakes!!

Hey V, I wish I looked as "fat." When is your magazine cover coming out??

u guys are both wannabees

pumpputnam said:
Real men are fat and sloppy, right Vander? FYI... I'm fatter than you!!!

wait till after my show then u see what fat is..... im GOOEY for a reason, sheez, if ur gonna say your fat then be fat, u guys have nothing :p
gooey

Looking very full...mmmm...cookies... :p

Cup Cake

Yo V you smooth bitch...LOL. It looks like some smoothed you out with some cup cake frosting. LOL.
No bro you look healthy. Train hard and natty. It will pay off when you dive back into the action.
:)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner