over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fat burners

rolnoles

Registered
Whats hot for 2008,just looking to shed around 15lbs but to stubburn to diet hard.

Nothing if you wont diet...

True that! Also you don't have to "diet hard",,, rather what are you eating NOW that is keeping the weight on! Could be your eating to much or to little. YEP, to little can also be a problem. The body tends to hold and also double the fat cell size when you don't feed it enough. So it could just be a small adjustment to your daily caloric intake that can help you get rid of those unwanted 15 pounds. Along with some good cardio and your in like gold!

Post up some stats, and what a normal eating day looks like for you!

ALR Venom Hyperdrive. Nothing has ever yielded the results that people are seeing with this product. I have been in the supp industry for about seven years and have never seen anything like it. We have to keep cases on hand at each of our stores.

ALR Venom Hyperdrive. Nothing has ever yielded the results that people are seeing with this product. I have been in the supp industry for about seven years and have never seen anything like it. We have to keep cases on hand at each of our stores.

Yep, I second that. Crazy product not sure if it is true to label. Feels like there has to be something like adderal or the like, in the mix.

Ephedrine and Caffeine together.
Do some search about them, dosages.
They'll help to to burn more fat, but they won't do the whole job.

Dusty, with this product do you get the heart racing and such that goes along with most fat burners??

Dusty, with this product do you get the heart racing and such that goes along with most fat burners??

You didn't ask me, but I will will give my experience and customers opinions. Most (75-85%) of people do very well on this and don't experience heart racing or increased BP at the proper dose. A few people, it wil make them feel anxious and tweaked out like they are on meth or amphetamines. I don't get many returns on the product because if the original customer doesn't like it, usually their wife/husband friend etc will love it and they will give/sell it to them. I like the product alot one of the best on the market, by far the best appetite suppressant, and for most it doesnt have to many side effects.

hope that helped.

and customers opinions. Most (75-85%) of people do very well on this and don't experience heart racing or increased BP at the proper dose. A few people, it wil make them feel anxious and tweaked out like they are on meth or amphetamines. .

great answer.. how would a customer or you know what its like to feel like your on meth ? ..i couldnt imagine saying to one of my custumers .."hey this might make you tweak like your on meth , you know what i mean"

HAHAAHAH

great answer.. how would a customer or you know what its like to feel like your on meth ? ..i couldnt imagine saying to one of my custumers .."hey this might make you tweak like your on meth , you know what i mean"

MAN, STICK WITH AN ECA STACK, JUST MY OPINION.

Iv'e used alot of fat burners and appetite suppresants, It was a couple years ago but I beleive venom to simply be on a class of it's own as far as appetite suppresion. I have adhd so I have used both ritilan and adderall(work for appetite but They have bad sides) and a bunch of others. I also have extensive use with eca(both herbal and synthetic), Venom is definatley stronger as far as appetite suppresion duration, and diuretic effect. I have tried it's competitors as well stimulant x- and amp they are not the same. One word of warning, beware the cotton mouth and take Very early in the morning

Im sorry to say i am just not a fran of any of these newer fat burners they have had out ont he market for the past few years that havent been the old ma huang, caffiene, aspirin stack. Anything you can find that resembles the old ECA stack is the best. I saw a post here that Phil hernon has an ECA stack from Promuscle members so ask him.

Other than that you have the basic stuff at you local GNC (which i think is garbage) or clenbuterol and t-3. Those are your choices.

Fat burners makes me crazy, i cant speak, think and some times breath properly, then i crash in the evening so i rather to do a good diet.

I feel ya on a possible crash later on in the night but that's better than being tweaked out late at night for me. I just time it and take it early enough. I think maybe you're taking too much or are just not used to it enough. Some just need a week or less of a low dose to get used to it. Good diet is a given and most should consider that before anything...I'd say "obviously" but it's not that way for many.:D

I know,for me, ECA gives me a mental sharpness like no other, and incredible motivation for training anything. I'll take it about 30-60mins. pre-training, put on a great tune, and there's nothing stopping me no matter if it's training or cardio. That's a "FEELING YOU CAN GO ON!"

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear