over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Favorite protein powder

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey. Coffee or mocha cappaccino flavor mixed in iced coffee or iced latte.

Nutrabio - 3rd party tested, no fillers, no additives, taste great.
That's what we like/use (Nutrabio ISO). The prices of protein lately are ridiculous. Especially Nutrabio.

at my age can only use plant powders( never tried egg) milk based tears my stomach up bloat and gas.plant gives me no problems

Chocolate Banana, chocolate coconut, caramel macchiato, cafe mocha (learned that one from Skip), strawberry banana

You also can change the strenght of the flavor. Light, regular or heavy.
Sorry brotha.... just saw this.

synthepure for me , i have threads on here with recipes ive made using synthepure!

I live in Europe and i really love any ESN protein, top notch brand, low sweetener and mainly stevia based.
Also Roman's intraworkout was really top notch (Intradrive), great taste and super easy to digest.

Cereal cinnamon is the best taste for prots!

i use to think i needed isolate but actually found out i can completely tolerate the blends of certain brands. Rule 1 regular whey birthday cake flavor all day every day. And call me a sucker but i load up on 11lb bags of myprotein as well. Birthday cake flavor on that too lol.
Agree In fact they or bulkpowders becamy my only protein suppliers for years now. Zero problem with quality never any stomach issues. I dont need to see a unicorn on a label and god himself in advert for me basic no shiny label is all I ever needed. I want product only - not product and bullshit.

Vanilla Ice Cream Gold Standard from OPTIMUM NUTRITION. Great reputation, taste and the most affordable where I’m at.

SynthePure without question. Tastes great and something I can use multiple times a day without messing my stomach up. I've even used it to cook with. My body seems to absorb it like a sponge.

That's been around for years and has always been good. Spot on peanut butter cookie.
Oh yea, should’ve specified it was a new find for me personally. I’ve known about them for a long time but was always off put by the price. I’m now finding, just like anything, you get what you pay for.

Bought Dymatize Elite in various flavors for years... mainly because it still hovered under $50 per 5lb jug when everything else was skyrocketing. But now even that jumped another 25%

It never really sat well with my stomach and I was always too cheap to spring for iso just because a jug can last like 2 weeks sometimes

Just recently someone on here I believe it was linked to New World Nutritionals on ebay and they manufacture pure isolate and sell direct... tastes amazing, reacts very well with my stomach, and best of all... it's priced like it used to be back in the good days! $110 for 15lbs

Can't go wrong with Beverly UMP. All the flavors are outstanding.

Muscle Feast Miceller has been the best Ive found

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner