over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fed up with going backwards in between cycles

20sam91

Registered
Recently I've run 400mg 3 weeks on 3 weeks off (done this twice after a break from aas)... And I am fed up to the back teeth of going backwards between cycles. I actually like my look on 400mg especially considering I've not got close to maxing out my potential at that dose. When I come off though I shrink what seems like immediately (usual comments... You not been training etc...). I've not had bloods done post cycle for a while so don't know what my hormone profile is like naturally but I had lowish test before touching anything (14.7 serum test)

I will never mega-dose. I was terrified of health implications before I read DCs stuff and saw all these guys have health issues. The thought of a gram terrifies me. I just want to be able to have a consistent look though and given I have shitty genetics being natural wont cut it. I am 21 and definitely want kids some day if that changes anything

You don't even know if you have shitty genetics yet. 3 week cycles? wtf man, where did you get that shit? Your muscle mass isn't even changing in 3 weeks it's just water changes messing with your head. Get yourself some creatine instead.

How long have you been consistently hitting the gym and eating right?

You don't even know if you have shitty genetics yet. 3 week cycles? wtf man, where did you get that shit? Your muscle mass isn't even changing in 3 weeks it's just water changes messing with your head. Get yourself some creatine instead.

Exactly. 3 week cycles are a waste of time and money even with short esters.

Yeah! Why can't they invent steroids that keep working long after they're out of your system? :rolleyes:

I trained clean for 5 years before touching anything. First cycle I did for 10 weeks. Went backwards after 250mg /week. I was pretty much maxed out natty at 210ish before.. After that I did 4 weeks because I didn't like the thought of not making progress for 2-3months at a time between cycles. Last one I had to cut short at 3 weeks because I had to go abroad. It probably is just water weight as strength isn't fluctuating massively but isn't a muscle like 90% water anyway?

I disagree with everyone here. I used to keep them short as well for a number of years, i liked 4 on 3 off. I would only do 10-12 weeks precontest, take 2 months off then repeat. If done right, i would usually maintain a couple/few pounds or so in between. When off, take creatine and any other otc supps. that you know work, might want to take something that naturally boost your test levels. It took quite a bit of experimenting with diet, training, and supplementing.

Ever since i started bodybuilding, i usually went against the grain. It is a little different now, as I decided to take it up a notch. For the record I am not some gymrat, I've been training 18 years consistently and "supplementing" for 12-13 years.

I disagree with everyone here. I used to keep them short as well for a number of years, i liked 4 on 3 off. I would only do 10-12 weeks precontest, take 2 months off then repeat. If done right, i would usually maintain a couple/few pounds or so in between. When off, take creatine and any other otc supps. that you know work, might want to take something that naturally boost your test levels. It took quite a bit of experimenting with diet, training, and supplementing.

Ever since i started bodybuilding, i usually went against the grain. It is a little different now, as I decided to take it up a notch. For the record I am not some gymrat, I've been training 18 years consistently and "supplementing" for 12-13 years.

With what esters? creatine between cycles, really? testosterone boosters aren't going to do anything in the weeks are you are off when you are that shut down.

Recently I've run 400mg 3 weeks on 3 weeks off (done this twice after a break from aas)... And I am fed up to the back teeth of going backwards between cycles. I actually like my look on 400mg especially considering I've not got close to maxing out my potential at that dose. When I come off though I shrink what seems like immediately (usual comments... You not been training etc...). I've not had bloods done post cycle for a while so don't know what my hormone profile is like naturally but I had lowish test before touching anything (14.7 serum test)

I will never mega-dose. I was terrified of health implications before I read DCs stuff and saw all these guys have health issues. The thought of a gram terrifies me. I just want to be able to have a consistent look though and given I have shitty genetics being natural wont cut it. I am 21 and definitely want kids some day if that changes anything

How long have you been juicing...??

I disagree with everyone here. I used to keep them short as well for a number of years, i liked 4 on 3 off.

You can grow on 1 on/1 off.

Does it mean it's the best method? Most people will say no.

Drugs are usually more predictable and have less side effects when levels are stable.

hey wait,do people still take creatine?

I agree buddy, I have the same problem, losing most of my gains whilst off. I too don't take high doses either but when I'm off, about 5 weeks later I'm almost back to pre course size.
My natural test doesn't bounce back like I wish it did. Ill be on HRT soon if I have it my way

try peptides, its worked for me keeping my in btw cycles and not dropping muscle size or weight. cjc dac 2mg a week does alot for fat loss and keeping muscle or cjc no dac 100mcg and ghrp 2 100mcg x3 a day with huperzine a 200mcg thirty mins before injections. morning time , post workout and bed are good times to start. u can add pre workout doses if desired. i use ergopep for mine but alot of good sponsors like maximpep as well on here

try peptides, its worked for me keeping my in btw cycles and not dropping muscle size or weight. cjc dac 2mg a week does alot for fat loss and keeping muscle or cjc no dac 100mcg and ghrp 2 100mcg x3 a day with huperzine a 200mcg thirty mins before injections. morning time , post workout and bed are good times to start. u can add pre workout doses if desired. i use ergopep for mine but alot of good sponsors like maximpep as well on here

Tried ghrp 2/6 w cjc no dac 3 x a day for like 2 months... Got nothing out of it. 6 didnt make me feel hungry in the slightest either. Plus that injection frequency really impacts quality of life imo. But if it worked I'd do it. I didn't try the huperzine a though I know JJ likes that. I've heard gh doesn't work for younger bb'ers so I've kinda given up on that now

With what esters? creatine between cycles, really? testosterone boosters aren't going to do anything in the weeks are you are off when you are that shut down.

Always stuck with short, Ace or Prop. Creatine helped me keep some strength. I still take creatine today off and on ( since '94 ). Haven't taken tribulus in years, the shit i used 10+ years ago seemed to help somewhat.

Maybe it's just me but i didn't feel shut down after the second week, i felt normal, no issues with libido or any other negative effect you usually do when shut down. I would take 4 weeks off every so often instead of 3.

I knew people would question my method. Like i stated in earlier post i tend to do things my way. It has gotten me this far, farther then some competitors i know who follow the norm.

You can grow on 1 on/1 off.

Does it mean it's the best method? Most people will say no.

Drugs are usually more predictable and have less side effects when levels are stable.

I would agree. I was looking at it from a different angle. The longer your on, the longer your off. I felt better doing it this way. I tried 6,8,10-12 weeks on, and would take anywhere from 4-8 weeks off depending on length of time on. The longer i was on, the longer my off period would be, I have to say i felt like shit for 5 weeks before i would feel good again. I was progressing slower with this method.

TRT 4EVER that's the way I do it. Get on some test for a month and then stop for a month go to the endo or urologist and get a hormone profile done. Mine was 252 after 4weeks @400mg testc. Now for the last 8 months it's all good. Except for my last test I blasted with 1000mg test e and 600 deca for two months came off for three weeks and had blood done my t was 750. Thank god my dr is cool and he told me
In the beginG legally he could bring mento 900ng. I still wanted to go back with a level of 400. It made it hard for him to bUmp me up. Started @.7mg then he bumped it to .8. It's all good I just need that legal stuff to offset my on time. By the way have kids 38 and receantly had the big V sonim not worried bout shutdown..

Here's what I'm doing currently...Cruising on 100/tren e 75/mast e and 75/test e....

Just started yesterday in fact a mini 4 week blast of 50 dbol/day and 500/tren ace on top of the cruise doses.

Hopefully I can drop the bf % a point or two and add a whisker bit of lean meat...mainly looking to drop the bf as that's how I'm dieting. After I'll go back on the cruise til after summer, then do plain old test.

I think it'll work well but open to any advice (not trying to hijack)

If I was 30 I wound't hesitate using TRT but at 21 it can't be an option surely... I don't have any delusions of grandeur, I'd take 220 lean at 6ft, 230 would be a dream. Consistency is all I ask for... I'm very new to aas but the shrinking between cycles frustrates me so much it makes me reconsider using them altogether

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws