over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Feeling great on minimal gear

Most probably won't feel better on 20-30mg test daily. It keeps blood levels stable and will minimize aromatization. Your sex drive will likely be super high too. The more you start adding the more your body starts producing other hormones and things start counter balancing in a sense.

The more drugs added the worst you usually feel too. Although there are exceptions such as adding small doses of other compounds such as 10mg tren a daily to 20mg test p daily (everyone is different though). You could maintain a great, lean and relatively healthy body on these doses. More is not always better just more fun :D

I love 300 test e 200 tren e and 20-30mgs of injectable superdrol!
Make great gains! Diet is everything!

I'm very curious on researching 25mg of Tren A daily.

I have a history of aggression

Most probably won't feel better on 20-30mg test daily. It keeps blood levels stable and will minimize aromatization. Your sex drive will likely be super high too. The more you start adding the more your body starts producing other hormones and things start counter balancing in a sense.

The more drugs added the worst you usually feel too. Although there are exceptions such as adding small doses of other compounds such as 10mg tren a daily to 20mg test p daily (everyone is different though). You could maintain a great, lean and relatively healthy body on these doses. More is not always better just more fun :D

I can't say that for all compounds. I can feel amazing on a pretty high dose of primo or decent dose of masteron. Even a decent dose of testosterone makes me feel good, although I would have to run an AI in that case. But yeah besides those compounds I can't really think of any that actually make me feel good.

I have started my first cycle in over years after cycling for over close to years and am running 375mg. of te a week pinning every 5th day with 250mg. test enanthate...mood and appetite are great!, absolutely no sides at all.

nope. 12x dose peak is rare if it happens at all. and splitting up that into twice a week will lower the peak multiple, not increase it.
unless ur saying that 3000 is an average number on 250 and not a peak, which is pretty much never gonna happen

Injecting everday test prop keeps peaks/troughs minimal ime. Splitting dose into two times a week will creates peaks and troughs.

3000 is very possible on 250mg of test prop or even test E as a PEAK if you inject twice/week! Everybody metabolizes test oil differently though so ymmv...also a lot of the gear out there is underdosed like hell or fake. :rolleyes:

I'm very curious on researching 25mg of Tren A daily.

I have a history of aggression

Same here (about the aggression) but I would call mine "irritability". Tren makes me pissed off at the world....I focus on all of the stupid shit going on around me....even people I respect I tend to narrow my focus on the mistakes they are making and their flaws instead of my usual mode of looking at the world (look at it positive and optimistic and judge people compassionately).

Tren is a poison (for me at least). Nothing has ever put on muscle and shed bodyfat like it. I've taken almost every steroid under the sun over the last 10 years to help training and nothing worked like it. But the price I paid was very very high. I lost a girlfriend, I estranged myself from my friends temporarily, my dog even liked me less during that time and she is TOTALLY in love with me so that's saying a lot.

I don't make strong assertions to people very often, but knowing what I know about you man from reading your posts, I would say very strongly you should NOT use tren. Its some ill shit for your body and mind. Anxiety, rage, irritability, and muscle gain/hardness is what you can expect... :eek:

Awesome post.

I'd follow Emeric's example and replace the tren with masteron though! And keep the test to 20mg/day....then you're following Emeric's "blast protocol" 20mg test+10mg masteron/day for blasting before a competition. According to Emeric competitors should stay away from Tren because the health consequences are too high.

Same here (about the aggression) but I would call mine "irritability". Tren makes me pissed off at the world....I focus on all of the stupid shit going on around me....even people I respect I tend to narrow my focus on the mistakes they are making and their flaws instead of my usual mode of looking at the world (look at it positive and optimistic and judge people compassionately).

Tren is a poison (for me at least). Nothing has ever put on muscle and shed bodyfat like it. I've taken almost every steroid under the sun over the last 10 years to help training and nothing worked like it. But the price I paid was very very high. I lost a girlfriend, I estranged myself from my friends temporarily, my dog even liked me less during that time and she is TOTALLY in love with me so that's saying a lot.

I don't make strong assertions to people very often, but knowing what I know about you man from reading your posts, I would say very strongly you should NOT use tren. Its some ill shit for your body and mind. Anxiety, rage, irritability, and muscle gain/hardness is what you can expect... :eek:

So glad I woke up and opened PM and read your post...you dog did not like you as much,lmao...I agree totally with tren, I competed in powerlifting and at one point leading up to the APF Senors was taking 3g. test, 1g anabolics,100/eo day tren, 50mg drol, 100mg dbol and being brought up as a God fearing country boy in rural america with a very laid back let it go attitude was a complete opposite...I lost my job as a bouncer for being too aggressive, there were other catalyst in my life and like said above know yourself and dose accordingly.

on top of that, although you may be aware that tren changes your personality you don't know how much you have changed
and the change in attitude is subtle and/or you don't mind it one bit while using tren

Never done tren. For a stable well balanced guy, would experimenting with something like starting out like 25 mgs ace every three days be recommended and see how one responses or stay away from it completely?

Never done tren. For a stable well balanced guy, would experimenting with something like starting out like 25 mgs ace every three days be recommended and see how one responses or stay away from it completely?

I would inject acetate EOD at a minimum, but yeah you should be fine.

Only physiological sides I get from tren high or low is horny like a teenager which being 40 is kinda annoying, especially when the wife's libido doesn't match....and I'm not confrontational, but when other people get that way with me it sets me right off and I get a bit aggressive...nothing too too bad...did have a parking guard say something about where I parked a company vehicle for 10 or so min and ended up telling him to " eat shit you fucking loser" which got reported to my office but my boss is always telling me to stop being so abrasive with people...so no biggie!!

But I don't go looking to be a Dbag to people and I certainly ain't going let them be one to me lol

The tren just emphasizes that attitude I think

The advantage to this method is that you will be able to gauge how tren affects you mentally very well as by the 3rd day you would be almost free of tren. You'll feel the peaks and troughs mentally and this helps give some perspective.

Only physiological sides I get from tren high or low is horny like a teenager which being 40 is kinda annoying, especially when the wife's libido doesn't match....and I'm not confrontational, but when other people get that way with me it sets me right off and I get a bit aggressive...nothing too too bad...did have a parking guard say something about where I parked a company vehicle for 10 or so min and ended up telling him to " eat shit you fucking loser" which got reported to my office but my boss is always telling me to stop being so abrasive with people...so no biggie!!

But I don't go looking to be a Dbag to people and I certainly ain't going let them be one to me lol

I get a similar reaction in the sex area as well. And I agree it's kinda annoying at times. The worst part is not being able to blow...I can go for like an hr and half on tren before I cum. That's the part that sucks.

As for the attitude: I just get shorter with people being stupid. Never yelled at anybody...but I show I am exasperated quite quickly.

I was similar. For me it was that I had shorter patience with people and I would get angry when I was driving. Never had any trouble though, just made it harder to deal with things that normally wouldn't have set me off.

I've had good results on 160mg tren aweek. But I was also taking 250mg test and 250mg mast. Personally I would never take less then 70mg tren. I feel that would be pointless.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mvdds
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws