over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Few Rules to live by!!

Ry Roid

Registered
It is 3:30 am and I can't sleep so I decided to be creative and lay some rules that people deciding to be in this lifestyle to live by.

1. No matter how strict govt gets they will never stop the gear coming inside US. Although they should concentrate on coke, herion etc whereis they will definately never stop. Thing they don't understand is it is when one top guy gets popped 20 more guys are ready to step up to the plate. I am not comparing them because gear is not even in same realm as rec shit which I DESPISE!!

2. Think of the world of underground gear as a mafia of sorts. There is the DON(Source) and people have to be vouched for to go to them. If they fuck up there should be concequences.

3. When letting someone in on info you know think to yourself, "Would I trust my life to this person?". Because fact is as sad is it is cops when they bust someone they are looking for the pyramid scheme. They want as many collars as they can get so they will want NAMES, ADDYS, ETC.

4. KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT!! Don't say anything unless you have to.

5. DO NOT BRAG!! I see even the humblest of men bragging about deals they are getting and shit like that....DONT!! Keep shit to yourself. Some guy in gym ask what your on, tell him, "I just eat right, take multi vits and never miss a workout". The worse that can happen is they think your lying and walk away. Think to yourself, "Is my cellmate in jail gonna be impressed?" and that should deter you.

RY

Well I must say you think better at 3am then I do.

I was always told...if you do not want anyone to know your business, do not tell anyone. You cannot get pissed if your shit leaks out...you leaked it. Keep it to yourself.

Nice post Ry , it is ashame very few people have respect for the code that you are preaching about. I remember being interogated by a DOJ agent and him being amazed that I wouldn't rat , he said steroid guys always rat . He said they were a bunch of selfish pricks and when you threatened to take away their weights , tanning beds , and chicks they would start singing like a bird .It was a very sad expirence I couldn't believe that my iron brothers were such a bunch of pussies. Cops target juicers because they rat period . Busting a bodybuilding always leads to other things like E . K ,GHB , coke , or even guns. Most juicers have insecurity issues and addition poblems and the cops use these weaknesses to their advantage. The rule is know thy self . If you can't do the time, then don't do the crime. Don't put other people at risk with your problems , weaknesses , or additions. After I had been busted I set a friend up to take over where I had left off and this guy was doing very well and making a shit load of of money . But he started getting bigheaded , doing drugs , and running his fucking mouth[things that I would have never stood for when he worked for me]. He ended up getting pinched about a year later . When he he got popped he almost imediately tried to cut a deal. He couldn't set up my connects because he knew the consequences so the guy flat out set up his three best friends, sending them all to prison for peroids of 3 to 5 years . Some friend huh? How could someone do that to a friend ? I just don't get it . The scary thing is that this loser is still breathing. I could tell you guys so many other stories like this that it would make you wanna puke. National level guys just being total bitches. The reason I have sat on the sidelines for the 8 years since my arrest , is simple I did not want to put my life in someone else s hands . I wanted my life to be successful and solid first , so I could handle anything that got thrown my way and I wanted to be mature enough not to ever get involved in any criminal bullshit ever again. So the moral of the story is , know thy Self ! Don't put others at risk because you are not man enough or smart enough to handle your business. Think about your character before ever considering trying gear. Putting people at risk that are trying to help you is not a cool thing to do what so ever . Don't let others pay for your mistakes. Be accountable for your own actions in everything that you do period. Know yourself fellas , when it comes down to it ,that is all that matters. One last thing, rec drugs are a weakness , stay away from them and the people that are involved with them . You will be so much better off if you take that advice as well. Sorry for the rant , but Ry is a good man and you people need to listen to what he has said. This board will be so much better off if you do !!! My hat is off to you Big Ry ! Now if only these guys will truely listen to what has been said here .......Let us hope so !

Last edited:
Steak Helmet said:
Well I must say you think better at 3am then I do.

I was always told...if you do not want anyone to know your business, do not tell anyone. You cannot get pissed if your shit leaks out...you leaked it. Keep it to yourself.

Yeah I gotta get back on a schedule.LOL I agree that BBers are generally too into themselves and that usually they are into other rec drugs which I wouldn't stand for. I never tell people my business but, I know a lot of Italian and Russian 'business' men and keeping your mouth shut is #1 rule.

Ry

Last edited:
Great post RY...Our community would be a much better place if everyone followed your suggestions. I don't understand how someone can rat out a friend or someone that's helping you out just to save their own ass. It's something that's not just relegated to bb'ers. Most people in general have no sense of honor, loyalty or interegity. They lack character.

Great post RY. ERspecially the comment about KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT. Thats what you get a lawyer for-so you dont need to run your mouth!

Good post Ry....my dad was a cop and he said the same thing.

he'd laugh about it when he'd tell me stories. He said that all you had to do is separate the 'friends'........and it wasn't long before <his words> 'they'd shit down their leg ratting out there buddies'. No one has respect for rats.......not even the police. I just hope I have never offended any of you guys. I read posts and sometimes question if people aren't saying things out of self interest in order to limit competition. But, I can't imagine what it would be like to have someone actually rat me out. I know a fella who used to be a good friend of mine whose wife turned him in to the police. She was screwing his source as well. A double screwing as it turned out.

Ry, you have always been polite to me and I share your interests in comic books and guns! :D

Re: Good post Ry....my dad was a cop and he said the same thing.

JETHRO TULL said:
he'd laugh about it when he'd tell me stories. He said that all you had to do is separate the 'friends'........and it wasn't long before <his words> 'they'd shit down their leg ratting out there buddies'. No one has respect for rats.......not even the police. I just hope I have never offended any of you guys. I read posts and sometimes question if people aren't saying things out of self interest in order to limit competition. But, I can't imagine what it would be like to have someone actually rat me out. I know a fella who used to be a good friend of mine whose wife turned him in to the police. She was screwing his source as well. A double screwing as it turned out.

Ry, you have always been polite to me and I share your interests in comic books and guns! :D

Yep my dad is also a retired cop and it is common what they do. They tell you they have you and that your fucked but, if they HAD you they wouldn't care what you had to say.

I didn't tell you Jethro that since I am building my new house my wife made me stop buying comics, toys and guns for next 6 months. Life isn't fair.hahaha

RY

fuck the cops... after 3hrs of questioning i dropped a tripple dose of GHB and went to sleepie land...

they were trying to wake me up for an hr before i came too..

needless to say, i didnt say a word..

and for the naysayers, yes i got GHB delivered to me at the police station..:eek:

my wife put it in a wendy's biggie sprite that came with the meal they were so eager to let her bring me....lol

RY.......THEN YOU ARE GONNA REALLY BE JEALOUS.

LAST SUMMER I BOUGHT ONE OF THOSE LITTLE WALTHER P22 SEMI AUTOMATIC PISTOLS. <SORT OF A SLICK LITTLE CONCEALED WEAPON> IT IS SWEET........IT IS WELL BALANCED AND COMES WITH A LITTLE LONGER BARREL.....ABOUT AN INCH LONGER THAN THE SMITH/WESSON I HAD BEFORE. THEY ALSO COME WITH AN ADJUSTABLE REAR SIGHT AND THREE FRONT SIGHTS. JUST A WELL THOUGHT OUT WEAPON. ADDITIONALLY, IT HAS GRIPS YOU CAN SWAP OVER TO FIT ANY GRIP. MY DAD LIKED IT SO WELL HE BOUGHT ONE.....MY GIRL FRIEND HAS ONE NOW TOO....THOSE CCI STINGERS ARE THE BEST AMMO WE'VE TRIED SO FAR.

MY DAD JUST BOUGHT A .40 IN THE SAME STYLE....WALTHER. HE REALLY LIKES IT.......OF COURSE HE'S GOT A BARRETTA TOO. HE TEACHES THOSE CONCEALED / CARRY COURSES......ANYWAY HE TOOK IT OUT OF THE BOX AND FIRED A QUARTER SIZED GROUP AT 20 YRDS. WHICH AIN'T BAD...........

I AM PICKING MINE UP THIS WEEKEND! HAHAHAHA..........I JUST THOUGHT YOU MIGHT WANT TO GO WINDOW SHOP UNTIL YOUR HOUSE IS DONE! :D :eek:

Last one I got was present from my wife...

...and was a Desert Eagle 44cal. It is very accurate and intimidating looking.hahaha

RY

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner