over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finally after 3 months visited a Endocrinologist

intensed

Registered
So after getting my results of total testosterone around 308 months ago and was referred to Endocrinologist. He pretty much shut me down, will not treat me unless I'm under 245. He agreed to run a full panel of tests along with vitamin D and iron. He told me I will live longer will lower testosterone. I told him I don't wish to live a longer life at my levels I feel like shit. He also explained there is no normal for testosterone levels in men. He will only treats physical aspects meaning if under 245 my levels can cause bone loss. I insisted when looking at the ranges you must take age into consideration, again shut me down. Then asked him again, if my new blood tests show I'm below 245 what would your target range be for me at 35, again no answer. I insisted you must take into consideration of the effects of low testosterone in treatment, and he just gave me the run around how I will be just fine living my life with my levels that were tested 3 months back. When the topic of vitamin D could increase testosterone on his request, I told him from my understanding magnesium is required for the conversion of vitamin d into its active form. Shut me down again and disagreed.. I went on to tell him about the decline of testosterone in men in many studies, just stared at me. I then started to explain why ranges were so low now, many of studied groups in recent studies are probably obese and diabetic, and not healthy individuals, do you want me in the same ranges, again just stared at me almost lost, he did nod as a possibility. Is it me or do most doctors ignore you as they type on their damn computers almost annoyed to interrupt when you want to make discussion. I have been off health care for a long time, but damn shit seems weird now at any visit.

He is giving me a complete panel, I give him kudos for that. I suspect its not going to end well tho

Last edited:
1 of my doctors asked me why I use steroids

I told her "I don't want to be some 140lb pussy"

she said "my fiancé is 140lbs"

I laughed.

?

Funny story.. Do you have anything to add to my post? Your weird... ha

Last edited:
Is it possible for you to get a second opinion from a different endo? Also I didn't understand about your health insurance do you not have health insurance currently?

?

What do you need to know fully covered, I been off health care for 15 plus years, got married now have health care. He made a remark how I won't be covered under blue cross if I'm not below 245 for medication. Going to let the full blood panel come in, and one last discussion... if he refuses to help asking for a referral

Last edited:
What do you need to know fully covered, I been off health care for 15 plus years, got married now have health care. He made a remark how I won't be covered under blue cross if I'm not below 245 for medication. Going to let the full blood panel come in, and one last discussion... if he refuses to help asking for a referral

O ok I misunderstood. I was going to say I know a few trt clinics in my area accept insurance I had blue cross blue shield as well and they took me in no questions asked. Maybe try looking into a "men's" clinic in your area instead of an endo or like you said get a second opinion. Good luck sir.

I laughed.

bahaha fucking hilarious

Hi Doc good morning how u doing today ? My name is Little Slice - The Side wall cracking mother fucker . lol

Find a doc that will treat your condition. I felt like complete shit when my total test was at 428. The "normal range" really needs to be reconsidered.

Find a doc that will treat your condition. I felt like complete shit when my total test was at 428. The "normal range" really needs to be reconsidered.

I agree. Normal is obese with heart disease, diabetes or any other host of medical problems... I don't want to be normal...

I laughed.

Hahaha!! That is one of the best stories that I have ever heard in my 31 years of living! What makes it even better....... It's actually a very good point.

Following, I see my Endo on Friday and my test was 306. I will be coming at him with guns blazing, notes a rebuttals in hand and expecting the same response.

Exactly, try to find another doctor........you'll eventually find one that is willing to work with you.

Screw finding another DR.........SPONSORS are all over the top banner of this site.

Dude...don't waste your time with an endo. They just treat numbers. Go to a urologist. I have BC/BS and he put me on TRT that day when I brought my bloodwork in showing 340s and complained about the normal low test symptoms.

I also went to a Urologist. He had no problem putting me on trt when he saw my low test #...

Thank You

It seems my doctor might not be the right fit. I'm going to take the full blood panel he requested and see how it compares to 3 months ago. I will post the results here probably take a week for everything. I will look into a Urologist for my next step. Great feedback guys, thank you for all the information. The reason why I stopped using anabolics is because of the risks of taking ug gear. And most importantly just want to live a better life more natural. I screwed up everything in my early years, just want quality of life back.

Screw finding another DR.........SPONSORS are all over the top banner of this site.

I was waiting for this...... Ummmm you do realize what site you're on??.... just self medicate...whats the big deal???

I was waiting for this...... Ummmm you do realize what site you're on??.... just self medicate...whats the big deal???

For me it's mostly about having a script to travel. Nobody said you have to only run TRT after getting the script...

For me it's mostly about having a script to travel. Nobody said you have to only run TRT after getting the script...

Gotcha....

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
reachbusinessdirectdubai@
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner