over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Finasteride/Propecia Results?

Diesel1981

Registered
Hey guys,

I would like to hear some feedback from finasteride/propecia users. I am on dr. prescribed HRT (100mg Cyp E5D). Occasionally, my dose increases for a few periods per year, say max of 600mg cyp a week for a few months or so.

I have a full head of hair with only the "normal" receeding hairline (window's peak) showing now. I am almost 30. My family on both sides has no signs of great hair loss.

I am wondering if I should start finasteride. My doctor is very open minded but I have read that finasteride/propecia DOES NOT work for the front/temple area. The only reason I would take this drug is if it stops or slows my hair line from receeding.

Any guys have anything to share?

Thank you

I reluctantly started taking it about a month ago and after the first week I noticed a big difference in the amount of hair that would usually fall out when I shower and when i just run my hand through my hair....no side effects to speak of...running at 1mg ED...definitely wish I wouldve started it earlier

but I have read that finasteride/propecia DOES NOT work for the front/temple area.
That's not true, it can work for any hair loss.. But for it to be most effective it needs to be taken as soon as you start losing your hair, but the thing is guys start losing hair in the temple area 1st, usually quite a few years before they start with drugs.. And from all the info I've read, it's rogaine that's less likely to work on the temple region..

As far as whether or not you should take it, I would - I take it myself.. Started taking it early this year, and although I can't be sure I've had regrowth, I can say there's definitely less hairs on my pillow or shower.. Like you, I've only started to recently lose a little hair in the temple area, and the only issue I'd face is slow receding.. But if I can stop it, great..

Exactly 617... Are you from the northeast? That used to be my area code....

I have a very full head of hair and I believe my very slight widow's peak is just a sign of normal ageing. I still get completments on how thick and full my hair is but, as we all know, WE are our own biggest ciritcs and I don't want to lose anymore.

I might just start 1mg ED or EOD just to be on the safe side.

Yea I'm from up there.. And same deal I have thick hair elsewhere, so it's easy to cover up the temples even with short hair.. But it's been something that I always think about since it's started.. I look young for my age which I'm thankful for approaching 30, and having the nice head of hair is very key.. I'll do anything to prolong the formation of the M shaped hairline..

I get 5mg generic pills, split them in quarters, and take 1/4 EOD.. I've read that guys generally are more prone to sides if the dose is too high, and that EOD dosage is fine since it blocks the receptor for ~48hrs..

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GFly
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131