over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First cutting cycle need help!!!

MarcusMaximus

Registered
well first off im not asking anything about AAS. got your ass :) haha. pretty much this is my first season with going in and attempting a cutting diet. I'm young but i have had some great gains. pretty much within a year and a half ive gone through an amazing changes from 162lbs to 200lbs. but with that i've put on a few pounds of chunk that i want to get rid off.

right now this is my diet.

M1 - Oatmeal with 1 scoop 25g whey
m2 - 1 can of tuna with 50g whey
m3 - 6 oz chicken with an orange
m4 - post work out shake of 50g whey
m5 - 2 can tuna and maybe some naty peanut butter or 2oz peanuts
m6 - something low carb of my decision. and if im still hungry i might throw another meal i there.

anyways i eat alot of tuna

what should i do to revamp this to help me cut and lower bf

good luck

add in some fish oil, flax, or some almonds for efa's. Also why the tuna +50g whey for meal 2 but oatmeal and only 25g whey for the first. I mean this probably is nitpicky, but meal one only has 25 g but meal two is probably close to 80-90g protein depending on the size of the can of tuna. I'm not an expert but isnt it also better to have more of your carbs for meal one and pwo when cutting because your body is more efficient at using them during those times. I remember seeing one of your pics awhile back and your physique looked good, especially for your age(no homo) I look forward to seeing future progress and I hope to do the same.

oh and i'm also wondering if anyone will comment on getting to much mercury from eating tuna multiple times ed. I dont know if this is a real concern or not.

well meal 1 is pretty much two cups of oats and i use milk so right there thats like 30g of protien then the 25g scoop is 25. but im really new to dieting and aso pretty newby to off season. im just looking for tweaking or just a complete new outlook on diet. i think i eat pretty clean i give myself a cheat meal too every week like mcdonalds or a whole pizza or something.

Other then the previous comments I would suggest dropping the breakfast whey and replacing it with 6 egg whites or something to that effect as being in a caloric deprivation will reek havoc on you and you need the solid food...

I don't like your diet at all. What have you been eating and how long have you been doing it? What I mean is what was your diet like before. It is impossible for us to really critique your diet without knowing what you have been doing and what your experience is. Your meals are all over the place.
25g protein in meal 1 probably 125g in meal 2 and maybe 150g in meal 5. We need to know what you are changing from, not to mention I don't see any veggies in there. Where are your veggies? You need to figure out how many calories you need and divide it by 6 or 7, how ever many meals you are going to eat and then figure out macros and eat the same ratios every meal. Are you gettin gready for a show or for the summer. It sounds like you are just trying to get ready for the summer. Don't fuck up your eating and cut out important foods to look good for the summer. Hire a trainer like Phil or someone and get great advice

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131