M-Thu

12 week cycle

1-12 - 500 TE
8-12 - 50 TBol

Or should I

Week 1 - 750
Week 2-12 -500
8-12 50 Tbol

Going to take AI if needed every three days. Any particular one ? Aromasin is what I was thinking.

PCT week 14 -18
120 for 3 days
90- 2 weeks
60-1 week
Then 30

Torem

Open up to suggestions. I do have Test P as well.

186 26 years old 5'8 12% BF

Also I was recommended to use slin pins because the oil is so thin. Would that be ok to inject with in glutes or should I get 23g to be safe.

Save your test p. 500mg test e is plenty for your fist run. First and foremost though is diet. If don't have a solid diet and training plan then forget getting the results you want. You could probably save the tbol for another run but if you are like me then you will want to use it. I finished my first run with dbol.

My first cycle was test e 500mg a week for 15 weeks. The last 4 I ran dbol for 4 weeks. I used aromasin 12.5 eod. My pct started 2 weeks after my last pin. I ran clomid and Nolva. The clomid was 100/75/50/25 and Nolva was 40/40/20/20. It worked well for me and I had blood work to confirm it. If you can use a slin pin by all means use them. You'll have to back load them. I use 27g 1" 1/4 3ml pins. 23g to draw.

this is where i would normally tear you a new ass.....but....

this looks reasonable....if your gonna do it, do it all.
because you will never get another chance to do "a first cycle"
it will be the best gains you'll ever make, and will never be duplicated.

do your 500....do your prop at the front eod.
do your tbol...but tapper everything when your ready.

i never put a number on the length of a cycle ie 10 weeks
12 weeks. 16 weeks...blablabla....you will know when your
ready to start coming off.

AI is gonna be useless for a first cycle, just do a good tapper
and you'll be fine. and ENJOY the fuck out of it....
im kinda jealous....

this is where i would normally tear you a new ass.....but....

this looks reasonable....if your gonna do it, do it all.
because you will never get another chance to do "a first cycle"
it will be the best gains you'll ever make, and will never be duplicated.

do your 500....do your prop at the front eod.
do your tbol...but tapper everything when your ready.

i never put a number on the length of a cycle ie 10 weeks
12 weeks. 16 weeks...blablabla....you will know when your
ready to start coming off.

AI is gonna be useless for a first cycle, just do a good tapper
and you'll be fine. and ENJOY the fuck out of it....
im kinda jealous....

Tenny, glad you're back posting again!

I don't want to hijack this guy's thread, but would you mind going into a little more detail on your preference to taper?

I've always thought that a taper would be better than doing a "pct", but you have the other people arguing that as long as there is any amount of exo test in your system you will be shut down.

Any thoughts you have on this subject would be hugely appreciated. Thanks

I prefer first cycles of just one compound, usually test by itself. 300-500mg should be plenty.

If you are sensitive to estrogen, you'll need something to control it.

Taper the gear 1/4 to a 1/2 a week all compounds till ur done :cool:

Tenny, glad you're back posting again!

I don't want to hijack this guy's thread, but would you mind going into a little more detail on your preference to taper?

I've always thought that a taper would be better than doing a "pct", but you have the other people arguing that as long as there is any amount of exo test in your system you will be shut down.

Any thoughts you have on this subject would be hugely appreciated. Thanks

Thank you all for the reply ! Awaiting some stuff before I start . One of them being RoidTest .

Save your test p. 500mg test e is plenty for your fist run. First and foremost though is diet. If don't have a solid diet and training plan then forget getting the results you want. You could probably save the tbol for another run but if you are like me then you will want to use it. I finished my first run with dbol.

My first cycle was test e 500mg a week for 15 weeks. The last 4 I ran dbol for 4 weeks. I used aromasin 12.5 eod. My pct started 2 weeks after my last pin. I ran clomid and Nolva. The clomid was 100/75/50/25 and Nolva was 40/40/20/20. It worked well for me and I had blood work to confirm it. If you can use a slin pin by all means use them. You'll have to back load them. I use 27g 1" 1/4 3ml pins. 23g to draw.

i agree
first cycle go 500mg a week test e

i used arimidex at .5mg e3d seemed to work well but i have heard that AI's in first cycle is not much of a concern, just keep some clomid around if your nips get sensitive

i only did a 12 week cycle (was only planning an 8 week cycle but as tenny said "don't put a number on it lol") and i started pct 3 weeks after my last pin but i agree with Giants83, use clomid and nolva in the end

i pinned every 250mg every three days also to keep it more regular which means i was doing about 583mg a week

the longer you go the longer you have to wait after last pin to start pct... have to wait for your levels to come down to around 30mg which would be around day 126 or week 19

here is a chart you can go off (this assumes pinning e3d at 250mg)

so day 1 you pin 250mg and there is 250mg in your system
day 4 you pin 250mg and there is 426mg in your system
day 7 you pin 250mg and there is 551mg in your system and so forth

last pin on day 97 or the end of week 14

hope that helps :)

also if you can do blood work i highly recommend you do so especially before you first cycle so you know what your goal levels to get back to are

Attachments

• 15 week test e.png
    15 week test e.png
    18.6 KB · Views: 169
Got the Torem & exemstane in today.

Everything is ready to go minus one thing .

Just wondering do I need clomid and nolva or can I use torem if any flares with GYNO ? It's I prefer torem as I used this before 2 times back when it was all the rage but now seems every prefers the tried and true. This was for PH cycles.

Also can I front load 500 tomorrow and then go on the Monday and Thursday schedule of 250 ?

Got the Torem & exemstane in today.

Everything is ready to go minus one thing .

Just wondering do I need clomid and nolva or can I use torem if any flares with GYNO ? It's I prefer torem as I used this before 2 times back when it was all the rage but now seems every prefers the tried and true. This was for PH cycles.

Also can I front load 500 tomorrow and then go on the Monday and Thursday schedule of 250 ?

Clomid won't do anything for gyno, it's used to turn your natural test back on. As a rule, just always have nolva on hand.

Front loading test e won't do much for you. Maybe have a psychological effect. It would be better to start on the schedule you plan, but add in the test p for the first couple weeks until the test e starts to work.

Isn't clomid a SERM?

ya
i liked this article about it

Clomid (Clomiphene Citrate)
by Bill Roberts – Along with Nolvadex, Clomid is one of the two principal SERMs (selective estrogen receptor modulators) used for enhanced recovery of testosterone production after anabolic steroid cycles.

To understand how Clomid can aid this process, let’s look at how natural testosterone production is regulated.

Testosterone production is regulated by a feedback loop which senses not only testosterone or other androgen levels, but also estrogen levels. This feedback loop includes the hypothalamus, the pituitary, and the testes (often referred to as the HPTA, or hypothalamic-pituitary-testicular axis.)

When the hypothalamus senses low estrogen levels and does not sense high androgen levels, it’s stimulated to signal the pituitary by producing more LHRH, which stands for LH releasing hormone. On receiving this signal, the pituitary produces more LH (luteinizing hormone) which in turn signals the testes to produce more testosterone.

During an anabolic steroid cycle, high androgen levels shut this process down entirely. If this is for only a relatively short period such as 8 weeks, this is not a real issue. Over a longer period of time, testicular atrophy might occur, however. That can be avoided with HCG usage. Something that cannot be avoided, however, is that the hypothalamus and pituitary respond not only according to the hormone levels which they sense at a given moment, but are affected in their response by their recent exposure. When that exposure has been an extended period of anabolic steroid use, responsiveness typically is poor even after anabolic steroid use has ceased.

Clomid, as does Nolvadex, works by occupying the binding sites of estrogen receptors of cells, without activating the receptors. This reduces the extent to which estradiol can activate these receptors. In the case of the hypothalamus, this leads to the hypothalamus “concluding” that estrogen levels are low. If androgen levels are not elevated, as indeed they should not be after an anabolic steroid cycle, the hypothalamus is then stimulated to produce LHRH. This will act to increase LH and restart natural testosterone production.

Clomid ordinarily is dosed at 50 mg/day. However, it’s important to note that clomiphene has a long half life. Where this has relevance is that when a daily dose is taken, the body will have not only that dose in it, but also an accumulated amount of about five days’ worth of previous doses as well. That’s fine: it results in correct blood levels. Where there can be a problem is when first starting use. If simply taking 50 mg/day from the beginning, there is no such buildup and levels will be low.

To account for this, 300 mg is taken on the first day, as three doses of 100 mg, or optionally six doses of 50 mg. This immediately gets levels to where they should be. Ongoing 50 mg/day dosing will maintain this level.

After day 1, doses of more than 50 mg are not needed and are not recommended. They will not improve results, but may increase adverse side effects.

Adverse side effects of Clomid can include increased emotionalism or vision disturbance. If vision disturbance is experienced, Clomid should be discontinued immediately.

Clomid rarely leads to libido issues, which can be a problem with Nolvadex. For this reason some prefer it to Nolvadex. Others, who do not have that issue with Nolvadex, may prefer that drug. Both are effective for restoring natural testosterone production. I have a slightly better opinion of Clomid for effectiveness, but where a person dislikes Clomid for emotional effects, or prefers Nolvadex for any reason, Nolvadex is a perfectly acceptable substitute.

Clomid differs from Nolvadex in that while SERMs are always anti-estrogenic in some tissues, they are estrogenic in others. Fortunately, both Clomid and Nolvadex are anti-estrogenic in the hypothalamus, making them useful for post-cycle therapy (PCT), and anti-estrogenic in breast tissue, making them useful as anti-gyno agents. Clomid however is estrogenic in the pituitary, which in some instances may even enhance its value for PCT. It’s likely estrogenic to at least some other neurons in the brain as well, causing increased emotionality. With regard to body fat and muscle, or any observable physical property, Clomid and Nolvadex have no other adverse estrogenic effects, but instead are useful anti-estrogens.

PCT with Clomid should begin as soon as androgen levels have dropped to normal, and continue until confident that natural testosterone production has been fully restored.

Clomid, properly, is a brand name: typically clomiphene citrate products are used, but popularly called Clomid. Clomiphene citrate is widely available both as a pharmaceutical and even more widely as a research chemical, often in liquid form for oral use.

Clomid can and usually should be used as the only SERM in PCT. In most instances, there is no point to combining with another SERM. Where a second SERM such as Nolvadex is combined with Clomid, each should be used at half dose rather than full dose. Using full dose of each does not provide enhanced efficacy and only increases risk of side effects.

Clomiphene citrate is the chemical name of active ingredient in Clomid. Clomid is a registered trademark of Merrell Dow Pharmaceuticals in the United States and/or other countries.

So I got the 23g 1.5 inch in today . Pretty scared and excited lol

Getting 230 protein 300 carbs 65 fat

I'm assuming I should go for 300 protein 450 carbs 70 fat ?

What do you all think ?

Getting 230 protein 300 carbs 65 fat

I'm assuming I should go for 300 protein 450 carbs 70 fat ?

What do you all think ?

Why not bump cals up to approx. 3000 Pro300 / Carb300 / Fat70 test the waters and see how that works for you. You can then increase cals if need be.

My first cycle

I am 24, just want to run my first cycle
I am going to the gym 4years
Height: 5feet 8
Weight 165lbs
Bf 13%

I want to run this
1-12week_____Test e 500mg/week
1-4week______dbol 30mg/day
2-12week______aromasin 12.5mg/day
5-12week______HCG 500iu/week

pct(4 weeks)
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50

Do you think is there something I should change? Thanks :)

I am 24, just want to run my first cycle
I am going to the gym 4years
Height: 5feet 8
Weight 165lbs
Bf 13%

I want to run this
1-12week_____Test e 500mg/week
1-4week______dbol 30mg/day
2-12week______aromasin 12.5mg/day
5-12week______HCG 500iu/week

pct(4 weeks)
nolva 40/20/20/20
clomid 75/50/50/50

Do you think is there something I should change? Thanks :)

so why don't you make your own thread and get reemed that way....

instead of hijacking this guys shit...????

:cool:

First shot last night in right glute. Did 1cc very sore today

Still super sore and swollen . No red marks though or bumps.

Not looking forward to second shot in left glute lol but whatever !

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws