over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

first timer

Dshiznit00

Newbies
OK so its my first time and Im not really looking to do the injections. I was wondering if you guys could recomend a place to get some stuff that can be taken orally. And if you guys could recomend some stuff for me. I have been on some other forums and doing some research but the sites arent as open as this one.

Here are some of my stats

5'11" 24 years old
210 lbs
not sure on my bf im pretty lean you can see abs and im pretty vascular

im looking to bulk up with some lean mass.

any help would be great.

If you are too scared to inject. You are not ready for steroids. AND NO there are no ALL ORAL CYCLES. Way too rough for your liver.

Seriously man, you gotta grow up. A good first cycle is:

12 Weeks @ 500 Test-E

Thats it!! Everone else on here will say the same thing as me. NO ALL ORAL CYCLES!!

how long u been liftin?

whats ur diet look like?

and injc do not hurt bro i hate needles myself and i can fuckin do that shit with no problem, theres nothin to it at all

jus like zuke said, there is no oral only cycle

well here the thing. My gf doesnt want me to take them and obviously the pills would be a little easier to hide then all the gear. Ive never injected before and dont want to make any mistakes or have my gf find the stuff. So i though I could get some winny and t-bol and some var at the end. do some of that and take some milk thistle for my liver and I should pack on some lean mass with out injecting but if there is nothing I can take orally Ill just have to wait and talk to my gf about it more or learn to hide stuff better

Ive been working out for over a year straight now. (before then its been on and off.) I go to the gym 5-6 times a week. In the past year I have lost over 100 lbs so now just trying to gain a little more mass

my diet is pretty clean. I eat alot of chicken, salads, broccoli, tuna, some steak Im trying to fit in about 6 meals a day

I do muscle milk protien and ON gold during the am and after workouts and probolic SR casien protien at night. I also take glutamine, creatine(in my protien after work out) amino acids, and no explode before the gym

Last edited:
Dshiznit00 said:
well here the thing. My gf doesnt want me to take them and obviously the pills would be a little easier to hide then all the gear. Ive never injected before and dont want to make any mistakes or have my gf find the stuff. So i though I could get some winny and t-bol and some var at the end. do some of that and take some milk thistle for my liver and I should pack on some lean mass with out injecting but if there is nothing I can take orally Ill just have to wait and talk to my gf about it more or learn to hide stuff better

Ive been working out for over a year straight now. (before then its been on and off.) I go to the gym 5-6 times a week. In the past year I have lost over 100 lbs so now just trying to gain a little more mass

my diet is pretty clean. I eat alot of chicken, salads, broccoli, tuna, some steak Im trying to fit in about 6 meals a day

I do muscle milk protien and ON gold during the am and after workouts and probolic SR casien protien at night. I also take glutamine, creatine(in my protien after work out) amino acids, and no explode before the gym

bro not to sound liek an ass or be oneof those pricks that always say this but u need to learn ALOT more bout AAS before u take them

and gym bout every day of the week is no good, u need to give ur body rest and some time to recover if u wana grow

i say hit up the gym 3 times a week(mon wed fri) and eat 6-8000 calories, and at LEAST 500g protein day, get a good hard workout goin and do that while u stay on this bopard, read up ask questions, and learn ALOT of things about ALOT of stuff, not jsu AAS

everyone here will guide u on what to do and how to do it

but if u want u can take some pills and gain a little bit then lose it along with ur money, but that is up to u bro

there is plenty of sources on here that u can find these from, id say go domestic if in US, safest way to go

good luck to u

i understand there is so much more I need to learn. That is why i was looking to start out with the pills and then the more I learn move up from there but if for some reason they arent going to do anything ill have to put it off.

I just gotta try to find someone in my area that knows whats up so they can giude me through my first one. Im reading up on alot of the articles in the forum in the stickies and stuff and theres is alot going on right now so just gotta keep reading

Last edited:
dude...

everyone on here is going to tell you that you'll lose everything from an all-oral cycle...which you will.

plus you'll KILL your liver. milk thistle is great...but it wont be able to prevent all the liver damage. just do some more research and wait....thats what i've been advised to do.

I feel like I keep saying the same things (sigh...).

Dshiz,

Yuo can get a LOT more out of training and diet. A year's worth of training hardly scratches the surface. Learn all you can about diet, and try a number of different training routines to see how your body responds. Learn to do all the basic lifts well - squats, deadlifts, overhread press, shrugs, various chins, dips, stiff-leg deads, bent-over barbel rows, etc and get the most milage you can over the next 2-3 years MINIMUM before even considering AAS, and even then, don't bother unless you have serious plans to compete. Just wanted to "look better" doesn't warrant the risks.

I have yet to see anyone get the most out of their training and diet before wanting to jump on the drugs.

Go look at the "Competition/Bulking Cutting I'm Lost" thread for an example of how NOT to do things.

I thought I'd chime in here since I disagree with a lot of what's been recommended to you.

You stated that you've lost 100lbs of weight in the last year and I want to say
that is amazing, great job! Now, I'm guessing that wasn't 100lbs of muscle you
lost, and in that case you DO NOT need to be taking in 6-8K calories a day. I'm
guessing you could still stand to lose a little more body fat? Start at around
3K calories/day from very clean food and work your way up from there SLOWLY
to find what you need to be taking in per day. There is no magic
number, you need to experiment and be as consistent as possible.

Now, onto the other side of your question. You don't need gear at this point,
simple as that. A solid year of lifting is nothing, add two more years to that
at least, and then start considering gear if that still fits into your goals. A lot
can be accomplished in that time span with proper diet and training and most
importantly of all, the gains you make while "natural" are the gains that are
most easily kept. It's also the base you will build off of when/if you start
using hormones. My point - don't sell yourself short.

For a first cycle you don't need/want orals and your time and money will be
better spent on Testosterone. You don't need anything more than 300mg/week
and 8 weeks on. You don't sound like you're pursuing a life as
a competitive bodybuilder and in that case you don't need to risk your health
for muscles, and in that regard less is always best.

Be safe, read lots, and contribute to this great board as best as you can.

Dad, you beat me to it LOL.

Note to Dshiznit00, listen to Dad, he knows what he's talking about.

Dad and Liphted gave great advise!

One thing I want to add though: When you are ready to start AAS, do not hide it from your girlfriend/spouse/etc. I've known too many good bro's that have done this only to eventually have them find out.....then the shiat really hits the fan. Plus sneaking around doing things behind her back is simply not condusive of a good solid relationship....talk it through with her and hopefully she'll understand. If not, you have to decide what is the higher priority....her or the AAS.

Good luck!
Skarn

EXACTLY. If you have to hide it, its not for you. My woman is great. She does all my INJECTIONS! That way I can inject in all the hard to reach spots (tris, lats,traps).

Really, if you have to hide it, you are not ready for it. Running around behind your partners back is not cool.

Zuke said:
My woman is great. She does all my INJECTIONS!
Lucky! I'm jealous! I've been looking for someone to do that for me. And pop my zits... No suck luck yet :rolleyes: My best friend's wife does that for him...

Testosterone Junkie said:
Lucky! I'm jealous! I've been looking for someone to do that for me. And pop my zits... No suck luck yet My best friend's wife does that for him...

This made me laugh, especially the zit part. It reminds me of my ex. I never understood her fascination with giving me injections and popping any zit she could find. She would literally spend 15 minutes scouring my back or until I'd make her stop. It was a little weird, but I kind of miss it, however creepy that sounds.

I had a girl who liked to go over my back too...I think they like the feeling of taking care of someone. My mom always and still does pop my dads blackheads on his back..kinda funny I will show up there and my 50 year old mom has my 60 year old dad hunched over the sink with a track light on his back picking away.....THAT IS LOVE!

Back to the injecting part...I was very nervous to stick myself ..I was shaking and couldnt put it in ..then my mom (who used to be a figure model and who supports me 100%) just said GIVE ME THAT and did it herself ..I was like that was IT..it was nothing..

Now I love to run prop and jab everyday..
ORAL only is a bad idea IMO

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Atomgear
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner