over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Flex Lewis 6 weeks out

This man is awesome... He has told that this year is his last year in Bodybuilding, someone knows why?

For me, he is the best.

He is pushing on the gas hard. At some point you have to let off no matter what. He has been beating his best many times and you can only do that for so long.

Lucky for him, Hadi cant get a visa. He is looking insane.

I don't think he gets lost in open, bonac has done well. I don't think he's in that top top tier guy but he is definitely better than a lot of guys winning smaller shows. He used to live in Tennessee where I am and I train at his old gym(curry's home gym too) and he is one of the most impressive off season bodybuilders I've ever seen. He is more impressive in off season than Lee priest (too me at least) was, he's always super lean with very thin skin

Believe it or not we have a member here Jordon Peters who is built like this guy. Just less calves. But get this he's 5'6" at 245lbs on stage. Truly, the very definition of MassMonster.

He always comes in looking great.. nice thing about being the short guys on stage haha... us tall guys man o man... lots of size :headbang:

Believe it or not we have a member here Jordon Peters who is built like this guy. Just less calves. But get this he's 5'6" at 245lbs on stage. Truly, the very definition of MassMonster.

I remember seeing Jordon around the boards for awhile now and he has grown a lot. I was just looking up pictures of him on the net and ran into this video of a guy that is crazy big and looks great for only 24 years old. Lots of young guys coming up now.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q21q5v-SR9c"]24 Years Old 6'2" 320lbs Mass Monster | Vincenzo Masone Bodybuilder - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
He's far from hanging up the trunks... He struggles to make 212.. He's conditioned at 225.. He has to hold back growth to make that weight.. He taking a year off then going to the open.. He will do fine in thd open..

He's far from hanging up the trunks... He struggles to make 212.. He's conditioned at 225.. He has to hold back growth to make that weight.. He taking a year off then going to the open.. He will do fine in thd open..

Exactly what I said

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Derek looks great... but if he wins it's because
He's that pretty white boy, bodybuilding has been "needing"

I don't believe he has added 35lbs of stage weight from 4 or 5 years ago when he got on the scale and was 190. Name one pro other than Ronnie that has put on that kind of weight. 10lbs is a HUGE difference in stage weight

As for him in the open...there is no pop! His calves and shoulders look incredible. But his chest, back and just over all wow factor is lacking FOR OPEN CLASS! So for whoever said Bonac.. Bonac carries more muscle and has more pop!

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws