over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Floyd Mayweather Jr 'agrees to Manny Pacquiao rematch'

there won't be a rematch,
its likely to be Khan
BBC Sport - Amir Khan open to Floyd Mayweather fight in September

its either him or Cotto at catch weight. he stands to make more money from either of them two than a rematch with Manny.

...especially Khan who will have the whole UK buying his fight with most fans and "experts" (Malignaggi etc) seeing Khan as the biggest welterweight threat to FMW.

they make the same argument for Khan's speed and reach as they did for Manny's intensity and punch volume.

but timing > everything and FMW's timing is like Swiss clockwork!

no chance Floyd's last fight will be Manny. FMW just wants to be seen offering the possibility and not ducking him.

my bet is 49-0 vs Khan for the last fight of his Showtime contract, "retire" for a year and as he'll be a free agent he'll let the big players battle it out for his return fight to beat Marciano's record for 50-0 and he'll literally blow all PPV records out the water as the TV companies will pay him anything to get that fight.
likely that fight will be Cotto or Thurman if he's lived up to expectations.

Floyd won't face Pacman again and he won't retire at 49-0 when his contract expires. his contract expiring at 49-0 tying Marciano is literally a dream for him because fight no.50 will be ridiculous money.

Lol has nobody watched a Mayweather fight before this one?

He's a point fighter, not a knockout fighter. Mayweather is almost guaranteed to give you 12 rounds of dodging and jabs. I find the entertainment in watching the control he has over other fighters, watching his footwork, his general technique. His endurance is out of this world, hell, he usually has damn near the same energy in round 12 that he does in round 1. You really gotta love boxing to continue watching Mayweather fights though because if you've seen one, well, aside from small technique details, you've kinda seen them all.

For people used to UFC fighting, matches like this are probably beyond boring though!

exactly, its like going to an italian restaurant expecting Peking duck with pancakes and egg fried rice!

have they not seen any of FMW's last 15 or so fights?

he just performed as he always does - complete control at his own pace.

not sure what people were expecting, over half of his 48 fights have ended like this so law of averages....this would too!

GOLOVKIN

I would pay to see Floyd fight Gennady Golovkin at a catch weight of say around 153-154. However, it would be very risky for Floyd to do this. And Golovkin may have trouble making the weight. Come fight time Floyd would be at too big of a disadvantage. Floyd would probably step into the ring at his weigh-in weight of 154 and Golovkin would probably come into the ring around 170. Golovkin is a HUGE puncher. Is probably going to be Amir Khan though. Although I can see Floyd stopping Khan. Khan has a glass jaw.

Mayweather now says no to rematch with Pacquiao, calls him a 'coward' and a "sore looser."

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/mayweather-now-says-no-to-rematch-234053791.html

At the end of the day, no one knows what Mayweather will end up doing, as he tends to change his mind on a whim…and typically gets his way. I'm more interested to see if the next fight, will truly be Mayweather's last bout…or will be hungry to attempt breaking Marciano's record. Mayweather says he's lost the passion for the sport and plans to retire, but...if he wins the next fight, his potential undefeated record ties with the legendary Rocky Marciano's record (49-0), which has been unbroken since 1956…albeit, Marciano has a lot more KO's (43) to his name.

Last edited:
i find this and seemingly every post in this thread utterly unbelievable.

as roger mayweather said most people dont no shit about boxing.
It was mostly a joke. Any man skilled in the ring or octagon would whoop a skilled female's ass. Relax

But I find her much more entertaining and I respect her approach and attitude more.

And I understand boxing, haha. Easy killer.

Last edited:
I would pay to see Floyd fight Gennady Golovkin at a catch weight of say around 153-154. However, it would be very risky for Floyd to do this. And Golovkin may have trouble making the weight. Come fight time Floyd would be at too big of a disadvantage. Floyd would probably step into the ring at his weigh-in weight of 154 and Golovkin would probably come into the ring around 170. Golovkin is a HUGE puncher. Is probably going to be Amir Khan though. Although I can see Floyd stopping Khan. Khan has a glass jaw.

NO ONE is touching GGG, especially Mayweather.

NO REMATCH

As many have said here, I will not pay for a rematch. I would rather spend that money on one of our great sponsors on this forum :D

It wasnt entertaining the first time around, and will be equally boring the second. I vote no for the rematch

Rhonda would rip Flloyds arm off

You beat me to it.

I'd rather watch Rhonda VS Mayweather lol

And to the guy who took the comment seriously, relax, Yea a man skilled at that elite level will OBVIOUSLY handle a woman at that level BUT make no mistake, there are some beast women in the sport, RHONDA being one of them.

Actually considering her skill level and that she pretty much weighs the same as Mayweather, I'd be willing to bet that if Rhonda was able to grab ahold of him, he'd be shit out of luck.

and roger mayweather should be happy about that, otherwise they would not have made the payday that they did

and Roger knows nothing about MMA... RR would absolutely destroy Floyd in cage mma rules...

and Roger knows nothing about MMA... RR would absolutely destroy Floyd in cage mma rules...

people live in a fantasy world. as long as u can still punch in mma, floyd would knock Rousey out. Floyd is not even a huge puncher, but with mma gloves, Rousey is not taking a punch from floyd.
Being honest, Rousey would not even be able to get a hold of floyd, although floyd may run lol

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
whodis?
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131