over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sergio Oliva Jr

Kind of makes me wonder what he was doing over there when he seems to not compete. Bodybuilders have such a small window of opportunity to make money in life from the sport why would he take such long time off unless he is making money over there somehow.
I think I heard about him planning to make a comeback so maybe that's what this trip was for.

Dubai has alot of MDMA 🤔
It does especially among the rich, so a filthy rich Muslim man driving a Ferrari is likely gonna slide on that a black dude driving whatever Sergio was driving, not a Ferrari, also an American popping for weed and as I said likely pills (Molly) different game. Molly also would clear in 3 days so unless he doses after the accident he shoulda been clear.

Sergio was there because he got sponsored there and he was paid good money , every one here is talking just out of his ass , he left sandiego not far ago by the way and he wasn’t always high dude was working out everyday infront of me and after that was spending time training clients even , and as someone I lived in Dubai over a year , rules there is strict about drugs possession yeas ,but again he is gonna be treated differently and I know about that cuz he is us citizen and they are the one invited him to go already there

Sergio was there because he got sponsored there and he was paid good money , every one here is talking just out of his ass , he left sandiego not far ago by the way and he wasn’t always high dude was working out everyday infront of me and after that was spending time training clients even , and as someone I lived in Dubai over a year , rules there is strict about drugs possession yeas ,but again he is gonna be treated differently and I know about that cuz he is us citizen and they are the one invited him to go already there
Yeah like I said he’s def here to make money. I assume Binous is paying him and his social media exposure has skyrocketed since moving here. He’s a competitive bodybuilder - but his income is definitely from social media and good for him for exploiting it.

What?

Translation: Sergio works out and is not high all the time. He will prob get off because he is a us citizen and was asked to move to Dubai.
No one said he was high all the time, it was said he got high a lot. Sure as hell smells like weed a lot which even a little will pop u on a screen. Sergio is no soccer player and being asked by someone doesn’t matter he’s a U S citizen an American using drugs in a Muslim country that was in an accident that killed a Muslim, he’s got problems. Also everyone screams about racism in the US but in that area blacks aren’t necessarily treated by American racist terms just more like looked at as inferior or sub human whites aren’t loved either but it’s a different disdain.

Did some of you watch his Instagram video? He doesn't have problems. It's solved...it's over. No drug test was given. He is out of jail totally free.

define tons of mdma? got caught with QP of champagne brown moonrock 87%, there is more in the USA than an of these rich arab and Muslim countries

when people say "lots of this" over there, it makes me laugh. With the DNM, anything is possible anywhere, depends on your customs and import procedures

the higher ups have direct research chemical connections in china, just as juicers do with raw aas powd sources

any 0-3 zip code is easiest to import with, known fact for 20 years in the AAS game, this is another reason why most RCS and also new drugs come out of Florida or NY. That is where they land first, JFK is way easier, people dont ship to west coast these raw sources seldomly and if so extremely cautiously (unless its coming from cartel up from northern Mexico from southern America ) but the chemists down there arent synthesizing new drugs, they're synthesizing liquid dope precursors into superlab batchs of crystal meth and importing coke on up and stomping it out along the way

what I got caught with was enough to stretch out the 1960s one more year for the entire southern California lol
notice how that animal tranq xylazine is infiltrated heroin in east coast and has made its way to los Angeles as of a few weeks ago its in news (im sure it made its way sooner)

define tons of mdma? got caught with QP of champagne brown moonrock 87%, there is more in the USA than an of these rich arab and Muslim countries

when people say "lots of this" over there, it makes me laugh. With the DNM, anything is possible anywhere, depends on your customs and import procedures

the higher ups have direct research chemical connections in china, just as juicers do with raw aas powd sources

any 0-3 zip code is easiest to import with, known fact for 20 years in the AAS game, this is another reason why most RCS and also new drugs come out of Florida or NY. That is where they land first, JFK is way easier, people dont ship to west coast these raw sources seldomly and if so extremely cautiously (unless its coming from cartel up from northern Mexico from southern America ) but the chemists down there arent synthesizing new drugs, they're synthesizing liquid dope precursors into superlab batchs of crystal meth and importing coke on up and stomping it out along the way

what I got caught with was enough to stretch out the 1960s one more year for the entire southern California lol
notice how that animal tranq xylazine is infiltrated heroin in east coast and has made its way to los Angeles as of a few weeks ago its in news (im sure it made its way sooner)
So what happened with the qp?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
astar
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity