over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sergio Oliva Jr

He also could have been arrested.for living with a woman he wasn't married to. If he isn't married that is.

Did everyone miss where Dave says that Nick is basically full of shit on this? Nick is known to sensationalize and make shit up for clicks, I don't think Dave does that much at all.

I'm no expert but I know other countries are harsher on crime then the US where you have people with a record a mile long walking around. Wil be interested to see what happens.

Did everyone miss where Dave says that Nick is basically full of shit on this? Nick is known to sensationalize and make shit up for clicks, I don't think Dave does that much at all.
Dave Palumbo isn't who I'd go to if I wanted truth or unbiased, up to date info.

Yea Olivia Jr. Is fucked and let’s face it people aren’t lining up to help him he’s always been a pretentious asshole. Although I doubt even someone like Arnoldchas pull here. He should’ve got on a plane the day of the accident. Instead he stayed the guy that was hit is dead and he’s positive for weed for sure and likely pills, Dubai has a lot of mdma, why someone like him would even drive over there is mind blowing to me. That shows just how stupid he is. A huge black American in a Muslim country driving smfh

Yea Olivia Jr. Is fucked and let’s face it people aren’t lining up to help him he’s always been a pretentious asshole. Although I doubt even someone like Arnoldchas pull here. He should’ve got on a plane the day of the accident. Instead he stayed the guy that was hit is dead and he’s positive for weed for sure and likely pills, Dubai has a lot of mdma, why someone like him would even drive over there is mind blowing to me. That shows just how stupid he is. A huge black American in a Muslim country driving smfh
Dubai has alot of MDMA 🤔

Dubai has alot of MDMA 🤔
They actually have a ton of clubs but I wouldn’t risk even broaching that subject. Alcohol is legal - lol I love to roll but that’s sufficient enough while I’m here…

I actually watched/listened to this video. Probably 1st time for me too.. Sounded like he’s out already and they were gathering insurance paperwork etc while he was arrested and held.

Don’t really care either way, but I’m curious how UAE will handle this! In the states he’d get off and do zero time.

Cage

Well that's good he wasn't charged with anything. Wish him well.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131