over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Sergio Oliva Jr

Holy shit! No wonder I haven’t seen him at Binous…
If true, I would not want to be him now.

I don't care how great your body is, I don't
think I would like to be involved with the law
in anyway, shape, or form in that country.
They don't look kindly that stuff.

Throwing away the key immediately comes to
my small mind.

Hope he is able to extract himself from this
horrible situation . . . if true.

Here’s some more info. He’s being detained for personal information, insurance and other paperwork. And they let him go so they can’t come back and drug test him because he could’ve taken those drugs after the incident not before.

his life basically went downward spiral ... fm wife affair to this nw ...... :cry:

having pharma access over there, we can assume his habit is not street perc30s (fent). I wonder what drugs he was using. bro why would you do drugs in one of those countries live over here and do that shit its not like he's MR O or going to be, staying over there isn't your segway to #1 trophy fool you ain't your dad , not to discredit his excellent genetics and hard work himself brother....

having pharma access over there, we can assume his habit is not street perc30s (fent). I wonder what drugs he was using. bro why would you do drugs in one of those countries live over here and do that shit its not like he's MR O or going to be, staying over there isn't your segway to #1 trophy fool you ain't your dad , not to discredit his excellent genetics and hard work himself brother....
Kind of makes me wonder what he was doing over there when he seems to not compete. Bodybuilders have such a small window of opportunity to make money in life from the sport why would he take such long time off unless he is making money over there somehow.

Unfortunately this is not surprising. Oliva, Jr., has a history of making poor decisions, acting impulsively and emotionally, etc. He's past his prime as a bodybuilder and only had one victory in his pro career. He talked shit about Shaun Clarida, got beat by him, and this year Clarida's 5th at the open Olympia while Oliva, Jr., has only been once and placed 16th.

If true, I hope this helps Oliva, Jr., reprioritize things and move on from bodybuilding. There's nothing meaningful in it for him outside of his delusions of grandeur.

Kind of makes me wonder what he was doing over there when he seems to not compete. Bodybuilders have such a small window of opportunity to make money in life from the sport why would he take such long time off unless he is making money over there somehow.
I assumed he was here because it’s an awesome place to live and he uses the city and Binous to promote his social media presence which is his livelihood…

Guy just got arrested. I know they have no bail over there but he just got arrested. I have been arrested multiple times it's not really a big deal. It's really not a life shattering incident. What he got arrested for might be...might not.

I dislike the guy in the first video for going to his friends claiming to help when all he was doing is trying to exploit the incident for his own means....but that is all news I guess

Guy just got arrested. I know they have no bail over there but he just got arrested. I have been arrested multiple times it's not really a big deal. It's really not a life shattering incident. What he got arrested for might be...might not.

I dislike the guy in the first video for going to his friends claiming to help when all he was doing is trying to exploit the incident for his own means....but that is all news I guess
You’ve been arrested but have you been arrested in Dubai lol? I think that’s the larger point…

No I have never been arrested in Dubai and I get the larger point but I still stick by my original post of "he just got arrested" he lives there...

Ok so being arrested in Dubai sounds pretty serious. I am upgrading "he just got arrested" to "oh shit he got arrested" I always wanted to go there but now I'm am like fuck that. Some off the laws are too strict and it looks like a mild slip up could get you jammed up. I found the below on what he could have been arrested for that hasn't been mentioned (drugs, manslaughter). Also some procedural processes in Dubai if anyone cares to read

6. Filming an accident scene

Unless you plan on seeking compensation for injuries or damages, taking pictures or videos of accidents is not a good idea as it’s a serious crime in the UAE. In fact, even gathering around an accident is punishable by law here.

Laws you violate: Article 44 of Law No 34 of 2021 under the UAE Cybercrime Law that came into effect on January 2 this year and Article 197 of the UAE Penal Code under the Ministerial Resolution No 178 for 2017 on Rules and Procedures of Traffic Control

Penalty: Six months in jail or/and a fine between Dh150,000 and Dh500,000 for taking pictures of accident victims. Dh1,000 is the penalty for crowding an accident scene.

Who found out the hard way: Many people who were each fined Dh1,000 recently for gathering around accident sites.

Ok so being arrested in Dubai sounds pretty serious. I am upgrading "he just got arrested" to "oh shit he got arrested" I always wanted to go there but now I'm am like fuck that. Some off the laws are too strict and it looks like a mild slip up could get you jammed up. I found the below on what he could have been arrested for that hasn't been mentioned (drugs, manslaughter). Also some procedural processes in Dubai if anyone cares to read

6. Filming an accident scene

Unless you plan on seeking compensation for injuries or damages, taking pictures or videos of accidents is not a good idea as it’s a serious crime in the UAE. In fact, even gathering around an accident is punishable by law here.

Laws you violate: Article 44 of Law No 34 of 2021 under the UAE Cybercrime Law that came into effect on January 2 this year and Article 197 of the UAE Penal Code under the Ministerial Resolution No 178 for 2017 on Rules and Procedures of Traffic Control

Penalty: Six months in jail or/and a fine between Dh150,000 and Dh500,000 for taking pictures of accident victims. Dh1,000 is the penalty for crowding an accident scene.

Who found out the hard way: Many people who were each fined Dh1,000 recently for gathering around accident sites.
Dude I’m here right now. Why you think I’m treading so lightly lol…

Unfortunately this is not surprising. Oliva, Jr., has a history of making poor decisions, acting impulsively and emotionally, etc. He's past his prime as a bodybuilder and only had one victory in his pro career. He talked shit about Shaun Clarida, got beat by him, and this year Clarida's 5th at the open Olympia while Oliva, Jr., has only been once and placed 16th.

If true, I hope this helps Oliva, Jr., reprioritize things and move on from bodybuilding. There's nothing meaningful in it for him outside of his delusions of grandeur.
this x2

Staff online

• Bio
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear