over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

$$ FOOD $$

balla06

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
i jus got back from the store and i spent fuckin bout 350 on food, yes not all of it was for me but i am curious as to how much u bros think u spend on food per month while bulking

jus a thought

it costs me in the neighborhood of 400-450$ a month to eat the way i need to to gain some real good size...thats the reason, in my opinion, i have not been able to gain the way i would like...i cannot wait to be done with school.

Last edited:
Food:

Food is by far the most expensive part of Bodybuilding for me. Bulking costs me 200-300$NZD per week and dieting is just as bad as I end up eating so much protein and meat is very expensive here. Our dollar is worth alot less than the US but our wages are less too. Eating out is the worst so I try to cook and eat as much as I can at home.

Fellas,
I know sometimes this is hard to hear. If you are aware and true to yourself that you are not going to be a top contender, concentrate more on your real careers and you will build a solid base of funds so that the cost of food is null and void. Then, and only then, will you never worry about the cost of food again. (or supplements, trainers and gear for that matter)

Im a huge fan of eating out at resturants. My totals are around 600+ per month and with my wife around 800-900+. And im on student loans lol

I spend up to $1,000/week eating out and another $200-$300 at the supermarket weekly. That is for two people, myself and my 105lb wife.

Big A said:
I spend up to $1,000/week eating out and another $200-$300 at the supermarket weekly. That is for two people, myself and my 105lb wife.
yeah, we know your a pig getting appetizers, full entrees, and then topping it off with desert (lol) i don't know how people are able to eat so much at one sitting.

doug1 said:
yeah, we know your a pig getting appetizers, full entrees, and then topping it off with desert (lol) i don't know how people are able to eat so much at one sitting.

Have we dined together? :cool:

Big A said:

That's about it for me too.

$6000 a month on food? You guys must be talking about pesos or yen, right?

Boo

Boo said:
$6000 a month on food? You guys must be talking about pesos or yen, right?

Boo

Haha... No, its actually around $3500-4000 a month for me. But here's the thing with my situation. I take care of POS computer systems for a number of restaurants around. In exchange for maintaning all of their computer systems, we all came to the agreement that I could eat and drink there any time with an unlimited number of people with no charge. I just have to tip out the waitress/waiter/bartender. It was easier that them 1099ing my company and a portion of it going to taxes. So now we both write it up as a comp or loss. Back when i first started this deal in 1999-2000 I was making about $3500-4000 a month off of them. I realize I would probably be losing money now as my services are more expensive, but I never, ever welch on a deal. Sometimes I show up for breakfast, lunch, dinner, then head into the club for an all nighter :) Now you know how much work it took for OTH to get me to stop drinking ;) I do eat at other restaurants on a regular basis also, probably 1 or 2 times per week with the little wifey.

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
Haha... No, its actually around $3500-4000 a month for me. But here's the thing with my situation. I take care of POS computer systems for a number of restaurants around. In exchange for maintaning all of their computer systems, we all came to the agreement that I could eat and drink there any time with an unlimited number of people with no charge. I just have to tip out the waitress/waiter/bartender. It was easier that them 1099ing my company and a portion of it going to taxes. So now we both write it up as a comp or loss. Back when i first started this deal in 1999-2000 I was making about $3500-4000 a month off of them. I realize I would probably be losing money now as my services are more expensive, but I never, ever welch on a deal. Sometimes I show up for breakfast, lunch, dinner, then head into the club for an all nighter :) Now you know how much work it took for OTH to get me to stop drinking ;) I do eat at other restaurants on a regular basis also, probably 1 or 2 times per week with the little wifey.

I'm self-employed too and I think thats' an awesome arrangement! 3 big constants on the checkbook… mortgage, taxes and FOOD!

thebrick said:
I'm self-employed too and I think thats' an awesome arrangement! 3 big constants on the checkbook… mortgage, taxes and FOOD!

I tell ya, I went round and round with my wife where she wanted to see me charge them again for services and we just pay our normal restaurant tabs. I don't look at it that way. The main reason like I said, I would look at that as a jerked off business move and I don't welch on deals. The second reason, is I just plain like having the run of the mill in these restaurants. When I don't have time to eat at the restaurant, I walk in the back, ask the for 3 New York strips for take out and walk out with them. Love it. The wifey is starting to get the idea of the benefits of it now that she realizes she can order bottles of Veuve Clique. ;)

Here's 2 of the middle of the road restaurants I handle (not high end), you'll notice they have the same menu.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Last edited:
Kaiser said:
I tell ya, I went round and round with my wife where she wanted to see me charge them again for services and we just pay our normal restaurant tabs. I don't look at it that way. The main reason like I said, I would look at that as a jerked off business move and I don't welch on deals. The second reason, is I just plain like having the run of the mill in these restaurants. When I don't have time to eat at the restaurant, I walk in the back, ask the for 3 New York strips for take out and walk out with them. Love it. The wifey is starting to get the idea of the benefits of it now that she realizes she can order bottles of Veuve Clique. ;)

Here's 2 of the middle of the road restaurants I handle (not high end), you'll notice they have the same menu.

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

I agree with you on that. I would love the convenience factor you have going there. Plus, I love my job, but I hate the paperwork.

Big A said:

50K a year eating out MY GOD!! that's allot of big mac's;)

I worked it out the other day and me and my girl spend about $350/month on protein powder, BCAA's, glutamine, waxy maize starch, and UDO's oil. Add that to the $500/month grocery bills. I figure $1000/month is a good estimate of our eating costs. I never even realized it had gotten that high!

Strider said:
I worked it out the other day and me and my girl spend about $350/month on protein powder, BCAA's, glutamine, waxy maize starch, and UDO's oil. Add that to the $500/month grocery bills. I figure $1000/month is a good estimate of our eating costs. I never even realized it had gotten that high!

ya me too,

I usually dont like to add up the cost of food, supps and "supps" it makes me feel like shit... Oh well huh, thats life....

2500 is most i spent a month and dat was clean bulkin wit the cleanest food u could buy lotta quality steak and fish fillets and deli meats

**broken link removed**

**broken link removed**

Damn... I should see about doing that.. im tired of PC repair and dealing with home systems...

food from store...
100-150 per week

protein powder...
200/month

eating out...
one place is 150 per week every week all year
then i maybe go out 2 or 3 more times per week ranging between 80 and 400

regarding computer guys..
i do the same shit and barter with clients that it makes more sense to do so over billing them.

ex. i did an exchange 2000 to 2007 transition in trade for driving one of the owners vintage ferrari's for a month..or i could have taken the 5k i would have billed him....but, holy attention getter batman.

i dont have any food guys to trade with but now i will begin to look. hahahah

Staff online

• Bio
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear