over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For edge 250

Iabadman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Thanks for your kind words . They are appreciated . Sorry that I come off as such a miserable bastard.........lol......Honestly ,the last 4 years or so have been very tough ......I have always used PM as a place to vent and look for support ........since bbing isn't rocket science to me ......and since at 36 , I don't plan on competing right now ..........gear doesn't make sense to me ......why risk my health , waste money , or my freedom?........I worked hard on my foundation , before I ever touched gear ,so I pocess some good size /shape without it anyway.........The people here, are what draw me here, not the threads on gear use .......I always like to read diet / training stuff as well ....... it is fun to read about people's lives and perspectives.......but most of the bbing stuff ,just makes me sad .......I love the sport ....... but most guys using here ,are very clouded in their use of drugs and reasons for using........to each his own and we are all brothers here ......weither I agree or not....

Also , In my daily life .......I am very positve . I have been a motivator and have always been thankful of the gifts that I do have have [ and yes, I have many] I always try to be a positive and be the affector [ not the effected or infected ] where ever I go . At my worst of times .....I try to find little things to focus on that bring me joy........So yes , this is a bbing board ....and yes , alot of my posts are me venting about hurt/ loss ect.......ect.......but I am person that holds it all in . So having this place to let go .......helps me alot ......I have made some real friends here and helped alot of guys in many ways........so I appoligize if my threads have a negative subject quite often .......but the days of me worrying about drug hook ups or cycles.......Or how to take my 20 inch arms to 22 [ how is that going to make me happier or better ? ] .......But venting ,sharing ,helping ,and learning are..........I respect and understand stand what this board is about [ i know the reality]......I just find a deeper value and appreciation than most [thanks Big A ].....My hopes are to open a few others as well .

you didnt come off as miserable at all. just seemed like everytime ya posted the world was taken a shit on ya. totally understand as this being your place to vent. had totally nothing to do with gear, cycles, 20" arms, training or anything, i get tired of talking about that stuff too. just like i said, you seem like a guy with a big heart always willing to help others but seemed like nothing good was coming your way by your posts. i have seen what depression can do first hand, i lost my mother because of it. i am a big believer in karma, what comes around goes around and i hope some good things in life are coming your way. respect. oh and keep all those naked chics inline!:)

Thanks edge .........Yeah , the last 4 yrs the world has been tough . [ most of loved ones are dead , friends in jail or dead as well,my dogs passed , and I got ripped off a shit load of moneyand had to start over ] I have certainly have had a couple of weak monents along the way........even Dante [ who is a close friend] thought maybe that I was depressed .......Naw .....I hurt [ like anybody else] , but once I lick my wounds abit [ sometimes vent here ] .......I am back on track ,moving forward .......trying to do well for myself and everyone around me......the fact that you showed concern is very kind and I am thankful..........all my best to you bro........I have chose my path and that people I wish to love/know.........I know I can't save everybody and not everybody deserves help.......I have always liked the underdogs ........the guys or girls I run with sometimes fall along the way....But what attracted me to them when I first come in contact with each friend I have is their character and potential[ amazing how drugs destroy both] ..........For every 10 that I lose , I might find one or two that I save and it makes the hurt and the loss go away.......I have many people that love , respect , and admire me [ I guess] But they have grown and envolved as seeing me as the fixer so my role is defined .........when I am here ......I vent my hurt ,do some thinking ........and return to my role that I have chosen ........I have always said , that I am lucky , my worst is most people's best ........Littlemack shared a story in a thread recently that I found inspiring ........we all for pain and our own struggles .......it is how you respond to adversity that defines you ........

Iabadman, you are a good guy.

We all want to see a person like you have love, joy and happiness flow your way. I know you've certainly been a giving individual toward me. I'll try to match that kindness in my own way.

You keep on trying to help others....I too believe that behaviour is going to come back to you! :)

Thanks JT ........to me it is not about getting back so much [ although I will admit it is nice at times for sure ] more about making a difference and not just taking from this world . I have made certain choices and have picked the environments that I work in .I own up to that for sure. ........But like I said ," I rather get a dog from the pound , give him love , clean him up ........than buy something from a top breeder" lol....

Iabadman said:
........But like I said ," I rather get a dog from the pound , give him love , clean him up ........than buy something from a top breeder" lol....

Hey theres nothing wrong with us Top Breeders.....LOL

Last edited:
I would like to say that I have read alot of your posts and I found them very insightful... I know that this board is a bbing board, but we are all humans with hopes, dreams, fears and problems that we need to share with others... Like I said in another thread we are all brothers of iron and we should stick together and be there to help when we can... There is more to life than bbing even though it doesn't seem like it sometimes... This board is great because it brings all of us together who have a common interest, and allows us to share our thoughts and knowledge not only on bbing info, but on life in general... Iabadman, I admire you bro for being able to get through the things that have been thrust into your life and to still feel compelled to help others... To me that is a cool guy!! ;)

Last edited:
Iabadman

I know exactly what Edge was trying to say in his post. Your such a good guy with a great heart....we only want the best for you. I've told each one of you (Iabadman, Edge, JT) how valuable you guys are to me. Each of your posts are insightful and make me think, not about bodybuilding but about life.

I remember when I first came on these sights. Young, wanting to talk nothing but bodybuilding and had no interest in OT posts.....hahaha. Man how times change. Now dont get me wrong, I love good info but my days are now filled with Diego, Dora and Boots and Wow Wow Wubzy...LMAO. Makes a person reevaluate their priorities. So Iabadman, when you say what is it worth (gear), damn are you right.

I have to say Im prety luck that I dont really know of any loved ones or good friends who have fallen into this lifestyle. Of course, I dont have many friends either...lol.

Edge, bro, sorry to hear that about your mother. I had no idea, esp. with what we talked about yesterday.

JT, hope your dad is doing well. Keep us updated. BTW, tell my girl I said Hi...lol.

Last edited:
hahahaaha....She's annoying, MainEvent!

mainevent said:
I know exactly what Edge was trying to say in his post. Your such a good guy with a great heart....we only want the best for you. I've told each one of you (Iabadman, Edge, JT) how valuable you guys are to me. Each of your posts are insightful and make me think, not about bodybuilding but about life.

I remember when I first came on these sights. Young, wanting to talk nothing but bodybuilding and had no interest in OT posts.....hahaha. Man how times change. Now dont get me wrong, I love good info but my days are now filled with Diego, Dora and Boots and Wow Wow Wubzy...LMAO. Makes a person reevaluate their priorities. So Iabadman, when you say what is it worth (gear), damn are you right.

I have to say Im prety luck that I dont really know of any loved ones or good friends who have fallen into this lifestyle. Of course, I dont have many friends either...lol.

Edge, bro, sorry to hear that about your mother. I had no idea, esp. with what we talked about yesterday.

JT, hope your dad is doing well. Keep us updated. BTW, tell my girl I said Hi...lol.

Thanks on the words about dad.....he passed all he neurological exams day before yesterday....he drove for the first time since the stroke. Good thing too....he was getting cranky.:)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131