over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For everyone taking insulin and or GH

The studies I have are not about exogenous insulin administration,

Alright, but BigBastard wanted to know more about the non-published insulin study since he bolded that part of your quote.

I do have to say the evidence for Humanofort doing anything is weak as well. Not saying it doesn't work but there's really no hard, reliable scientific evidence.

Alright, but BigBastard wanted to know more about the non-published insulin study since he bolded that part of your quote.

I do have to say the evidence for Humanofort doing anything is weak as well. Not saying it doesn't work but there's really no hard, reliable scientific evidence.

Sum of the studies with Humanfort are:

1.The effect of oral administrated Humanofort on steroid hormones levels and on oxidative stress of rugby players.

2.Regulatory modifications of steroidogenesis following the administration of Humanofort.

3.Modifications of lipids metabolism in aged persons fololowing the treatment with Humanofort.

4.Metabolic syndrome improved following a long time administration of Humanofort.

5.Cytostimulatories and cytoprotectives effects of Humanofort.

6.Oxidative stress decrease in old patients treated with Humanofort.

This studies where published in the Romanian Jurnal of Internal Medicine.

There many more studies on going.

Also are many studies on animals published in the Romanien Veterinary Jurnal

I use to take insulin back in the late 80, before I know how dangeros insulin can be, I would not take it agant.

As the non published studies concern PM me your tel# and I will call you.

So in your opinion even 3 ie post-workout is not worth it? Even if diet is clean?

So in your opinion even 3 ie post-workout is not worth it? Even if diet is clean?

It is for those who trains tow times per day. I was talking about my self that I would not take it agent. Yes insulin will definetelly help you with your second training.

In this study where used bodybuilders, and track and field runers.

It is for those who trains tow times per day. I was talking about my self that I would not take it agent. Yes insulin will definetelly help you with your second training.

In this study where used bodybuiders, and track and field runers.

In the study insulin was used only after the first training, and not after the second training.

? for all the guys who are saying to not take GH on empty stomach and take advantage of it pwo with shake, but i have a ? What if you take slin with it? I heard its really bad to take them both at the same time, so do you recommened pwo taking your GH shot and then waiting 20min to take your slin(humalog) and then immediately have shake or should you wait longer than 20min to take the slin? Thanks

I am not a big proponent of injectable insulin-most people fuck up their sugar and cholesterol on it-by taking too much too often and we are already screwing with glucose tolerance with AAS and GH so why add in the biggest culprit that influences "insulin sensitivity" and drive your metabolism into type 2 diabetic condition?

The reason I have always used and recommended GH powo is because the cells are more receptive to it plus with the addition of a simple carb amino shake your body surges insulin.
That = naturally surged insulin levels plus GH = no problems with blood sugar.
More is not better with insulin-especially injectable-if it is used it should be used very infrequently-if at all.

I'm using it Post workout-first time w/o slin (+ALA and Gymnema) and It is defintley still doing it's thing-matter of fact I'm at my biggest/leanest ever-292 @ 10.5% bf(6') w/o the slin. Kept it real simple for a change and it's working out-go figure....:st:r-wars

Massive,Phil,Emeric,anyone... How do you guys feel about the gh/igf method. Wait 20min after GH shot, then shoot a small dose(20-30mcg IGF) and then slam pwo shake(protien/carbs)?

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws