over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For everyone taking insulin and or GH

Massive G

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Please do your self a favor and get a blood glucose meter.
They are like less than $10 and 50 strips for $22.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3555238
99% of the questions I get are on GH and slin and blood sugar issues.
GH raise blood sugar (dangerous)
Insulin of course lowers it (can be dangerous)

GH on an empty stomach is a big no no.
I had a few guys that insisted on taking it in the AM and their blood sugar about doubled from a normal fasting level of 75 upon awakening to a peak of 200 60-90 minutes after GH.

I am not a big believer in using injectable insulin, it gives you shit weight, and post work out you can stimulate enough with a PWO shake, enough to give you great results-as your bady is more receptive and responsive to hormones post exercise and surges everything from test to GH to slin to T3.

you guys need to know what's going on when you take this stuff and even if you don't take insulin or GH it's a valuable tool to have to look at PWO mixes.

i know the dangers of insulin.but how is Gh dangerous in regards to blood sugar?

a also understood it needed to be taken on an empty stomach as it is blunted by insulin?

Please do your self a favor and get a blood glucose meter.
They are like less than $10 and 50 strips for $22.
http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.do?product_id=3555238
99% of the questions I get are on GH and slin and blood sugar issues.
GH raise blood sugar (dangerous)
Insulin of course lowers it (can be dangerous)

GH on an empty stomach is a big no no.
I had a few guys that insisted on taking it in the AM and their blood sugar about doubled from a normal fasting level of 75 upon awakening to a peak of 200 60-90 minutes after GH.

I am not a big believer in using injectable insulin, it gives you shit weight, and post work out you can stimulate enough with a PWO shake, enough to give you great results-as your bady is more receptive and responsive to hormones post exercise and surges everything from test to GH to slin to T3.

you guys need to know what's going on when you take this stuff and even if you don't take insulin or GH it's a valuable tool to have to look at PWO mixes.

Why exactly do blood sugar levels go UP from GH? I thought it switched your body over to a fat burning machine, rather than carbs?

Instead of my old routine of 1.5iu's in the a.m. on empty stomach and 1.5ius pwo waiting 20min to eat, i switched to 3iu's pwo at the same time as my carb/protien shake. I noticed that combined with lba's and humanofort has made my weight stay the same while i've gotten leaner. Still sitting at 255 yet my pants waiste is getting looser. Its great.

how would you gauge it for PWO, should the number go up or down, and how often to check?
i tested after 100gm dextrose b4....no change??

phats

It really needs to be determined by the individual-meaning my blood sugar will differ based on my routine and prewo shake injested vs say yours or TP's.
I haven't even added in insulin yet as I don't know if I want to get into a discussion on it's use as it can be dangerous.

Hows is this working with persons taking GH after workout and then taking sin/igf-1 15-20 min after. Isn't glucose raised for a short period of time. No longer than 20min and then you eat your carbs etc.

Last edited:
I used 15 units of humalog preworkout and 15 units post workout. Only had the paramedics out 1 time.

so you would inject your morning shot of HGH after breakfast

Then your PWO shot after you PWO shake? Then if running IGF shoot that 15-20 minutes later?

Im a bit unsure of timing

So then for someone who has hypoglycemia as I do, you could take GH and have relatively "normal" blood sugar levels theoretically speaking, right? That could be why my endo wants to test my GH levels.

Why exactly do blood sugar levels go UP from GH? I thought it switched your body over to a fat burning machine, rather than carbs?

GH reduces insulin sensitivity, thus reducing glucose entry into cells. (This also serves to reduce the lipogenic / anti-lipolytic actions of insulin and help with fat oxidation.)

-R

GH causes insulin resistance therefore your blood sugar stays higher than it would normaly.. I tried GH once for a rather short period of time with an EOD dosing secudle and my fasting blood glucose was raised from 65 to about 80.. after cessation of GH it all turned to normal. On the othter hand most long time GH studys concluded that inital slin resistance normalizes after 3-6 months of "treatment"..

Instead of my old routine of 1.5iu's in the a.m. on empty stomach and 1.5ius pwo waiting 20min to eat, i switched to 3iu's pwo at the same time as my carb/protien shake. I noticed that combined with lba's and humanofort has made my weight stay the same while i've gotten leaner. Still sitting at 255 yet my pants waiste is getting looser. Its great.

Very good, Humanofort helps the body to regulate blood sugar level resting time[Dr.Serrano].

Non published study showed that 3ius insulin post training was as effective as 10ius.

I used 15 units of humalog preworkout and 15 units post workout. Only had the paramedics out 1 time.

Never use slin pre work out...

Humanofort helps to regulate blood sugar and insulin levels.

Go to www.petequinox.com and read all the studies, one of the studies is on humans by Dr.Serrano

I didn't see anything about exogenous insulin administration there. Which study are you talking about?

No details given about the studies either. Are they available anywhere? I'm not one to just take a person's word for it, "Doctor" or not. :)

I didn't see anything about exogenous insulin administration there. Which study are you talking about?

No details given about the studies either. Are they available anywhere? I'm not one to just take a person's word for it, "Doctor" or not. :)

The studies I have are not about exogenous insulin administration, the studies are showing that Humanofort helps to regulate insulin at resting time.
Mortality is related to insulin levels, the hihgher the levels the higher the chance of dying.

I am not here to tell you to take or not to take insulin, I am just trying to tell you to be smurt, longevity is very important for me.

Researchers have found that excessive insulin appears to slow the removal of chylomicrons from the blood stream. Chylomicrons transport dietary fat from the intestine to rest of the body. Excessive insulin appers to alter the mechanics of blood vessel walls, allowing chylomicrons and cholesterol to build up in them, which over time, creates blockage in the blood stream, leading to heart problems.

So just you anderstand whay the Humanofort is so important.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws