over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For guys using LBA's as main source of protein

Medic08

Kilo Klub Member
I've seen a few guys say that they use this for their main source and even recall Phil saying he would only use LBA's when prepping for a few shows. My question is how do you deal with the hunger??? I take them in bewteen meals and they do nothing for my hunger. Just curious how you woukd live off them.

Well

I've seen a few guys say that they use this for their main source and even recall Phil saying he would only use LBA's when prepping for a few shows. My question is how do you deal with the hunger??? I take them in bewteen meals and they do nothing for my hunger. Just curious how you woukd live off them.

Tell me how much you are using? Also, tell me what your meal plan looks like.. you can PM me if you want to............

I thought it would do nothing for my hunger as well, but personally it seems to stunt it for about an hour or so (whether i take 3 tbs or 6).

I think the guys taking the LBA's as their main PROTEIN source though are still eating 'real' foods for carbs and fat, so i imagine that helps.

Tell me how much you are using? Also, tell me what your meal plan looks like.. you can PM me if you want to............

I pour into a cup for a 4-5 second count. I use to use the nyquil mesuring cups, but I noticed it's about the same amount. I am a former client of yours so you have an idea of what my diet is, and I still follow it btw. I'll be more specific if you need me to be. Just didn't wanna post up your diet in the open.

Yes

I pour into a cup for a 4-5 second count. I use to use the nyquil mesuring cups, but I noticed it's about the same amount. I am a former client of yours so you have an idea of what my diet is, and I still follow it btw. I'll be more specific if you need me to be. Just didn't wanna post up your diet in the open.

Use 8-10 TBS for a MEAL with 1 TBS olive or coconut oil and plenty of water........you need oil to save protein for muscle building..........you will be full

Yea I always use olive oil.... Makes more sense now when you are taking about using a larger amount. As mentioned above I'm sure that whole food carbs help too. When I use in between meals I either drink juice or eat an apple for carbs.... Along with my olive oil.

YES

Use 8-10 TBS for a MEAL with 1 TBS olive or coconut oil and plenty of water........you need oil to save protein for muscle building..........you will be full

this keeps you nice and full!

I was always taught, if you can, always eat your protein in a solid form like meat, etc. Don't rely on shakes, etc. I feel for myself following that rule works wonders over anything else I've tried.

Hahah oh shit here we go..... No need for another LBA discussion thread guys. My question was answered :D

You know after all these years of taking supps and dieting, etc this is really the first time I'm hearing about LBA's. I'm intrigued. I'm supposed to get around 50 grams of protein per meal, I have depending on the day between 6-7 meals. So what exactly is the consensus? I see many differing opinions. Adding them in will do what exactly for my metabolism, protein absorption, and muscle gaining ability? Trust me I get very sick of eating all the damn time every 2 hours. If I could drink something that was just as high quality as solid protein/meat then I would use it here and there. Carbs however are highest after I work out and for 2 meals after I work out then they go very low for the rest of the day to sometimes just protein and fats with no carbs for the last 3 meals.

I was always taught, if you can, always eat your protein in a solid form like meat, etc. Don't rely on shakes, etc. I feel for myself following that rule works wonders over anything else I've tried.

I eat whole food when I'm hungry (usually twice a day). LBA's don't fill me up, even with 10 tablespoons. When it's meal time and my appetite isn't worked back up yet, which happens a lot, I use LBAs/shakes.

As for whole food yielding better results, that is based on the "thermogenic" effect of whole food....which, I believe, does not have much (if any) science supporting it.

Gun to my head, if I had to guess, I'd say the whole food thermogenic theory is a bunch of bullshit. So if you're stuffing your face all throughout the day with expensive food in an attempt to get better results, there's a good chance you're wasting your effort/time.

Last edited:
I promise

Just answered that. I'm very intrigued, no I have never tried them. I'm very open minded to anything new.

Buy 5 bottles from TRUEPROTEIN.COM, use my last name in the discount box
( HERNON) ............if you do not like them, I WILL BUY THEM FROM YOU!!! I promise.........:) but buy choc, van, or coconut please, my favs........

I eat whole food when I'm hungry (usually twice a day). LBA's don't fill me up, even with 10 tablespoons. When it's meal time and my appetite isn't worked back up yet, which happens a lot, I use LBAs/shakes.

As for whole food yielding better results, that is based on the "thermogenic" effect of whole food....which, I believe, does not have much (if any) science supporting it.

Yeah cuz there comes a certain point in my day where I'm like, GOD if I have to eat another piece of meat I'm gonna hurl I'm so full, and I have no appetite. So I end up stuffing it/gagging it down. I'd rather avoid that if there was a protein source that was top notch but wouldn't make me want to hurl.:)

on average how many TBSP's are in one bottle of LBA's?

Gun to my head, if I had to guess, I'd say the whole food thermogenic theory is a bunch of bullshit. So if you're stuffing your face all throughout the day with expensive food in an attempt to get better results, there's a good chance you're wasting your effort/time.

Well it would be certainly nice to cut back a bit on the grocery bill. I get all my meat free range/grass fed which is pretty expensive. (I want the animals to have normal lives before they are slaughtered). I'm gonna broach this topic of LBA's with my coach. He works with Flex Wheeler on Flex's new line of supps, and I've got to say their creatine is the best I've ever taken. EFX supps. Good stuff.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil
  • MikeS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear