over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

For Wizim- Crossfit games

This thread is not very nice.

This threads gonna cause some arguments....

Hahaha ok, I don't care who you are, some of those comments were pretty damn funny. I'm not a Crossfit fan, but I'll be the first to admit that the CF games are no joke. I couldn't last 10 seconds in any of those heats.

The thread was funny, but calling out Wizim just isn't cool. I think his body speaks for itself so maybe try calling out some other member that isn't pretty jacked from head to toe.

Like I said, I'm not a fan of CF bc of the cults, goofy clothes they wear, paleo diet or die, and horrible technique they use. But lets be real here. CF workouts are no joke and I have respect for people that can get through those routines and build great physiques. Most are just WAY to closes minded and if it isn't CF or paleo then they won't listen to a word you say.

Also, what's with taping up your body like a damn Christmas present. Just doesn't make sense to me.

Last edited:
Any proper callout of wiz must include current pictures, including news paper loincloth...

cross-fit is great for cardio and i like the way they do a lot of stretching before lifting. today is my 4 day of cross-fit.very supriced.

but i must say that this people than compete in cross-fit i all about speed and offen they do not do the lift correct. people lift wrong all the time in the gym.. so does people at crossfit.

but when you have "high level" crossfitter doing shitty form THAT is a joke

bodybuilding is number 1
cross fit is a great way to get in shape and stamina.
plus it is fun much more fun than doing 55min on a treadmill.

i get it why wizim loves it so much..

everyone has an opinion. this guys opinion is just one...his own. id like to see what he looks like. lol

everyone has an opinion. this guys opinion is just one...his own. id like to see what he looks like. lol

Exactly I know what wizim looks like, lets see if you even come close biffnbash since you felt the need to call him out, put up or shut up as they say

Exactly I know what wizim looks like, lets see if you even come close biffnbash since you felt the need to call him out, put up or shut up as they say

Exactly. Most ignorant people critize. What they fear and do not understand or unable to duplicate. I realize this is a BB forum and not a Crossfit forum. But Wizim looks more like a bodybuilder and even better than most self professed juiced up Fat unhealthy meat heads that the majority of the public and those we seek approval of from our bodies laugh and mock!

Biff if your such a badass. Post up comparisons and let the members here be the Judge.

JR

To be fair even though you see some bad form in crosfit that video is very much cherry picking the worst of the worst. I'm not a fan of crosfit myself as it just doesn't appeal to me but I'd never knock anyone for doing it if they enjoy it and it can build some good physiques. Like most things live and let live. Same with power lifting, if some one isn't that worried about how they look but likes lifting heavy shit then it's ask good. The video was quite funny to be fair but i find videos mocking bodybuilding quite funny too sometimes and I love bodybuilding. Just got to take it light heartedly

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Thought it was pretty funny....that is all

No offense to Wiz and but fvck the rest of you bitches

:D

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk 2

I think biffs just having a little fun, Possibly a man crush?

No pics? Just a fat shit talkin pussy lol :welcome:

I wouldnt last in crossfit, but im all for anything that gives people a goal and a reason to better themselves.

If you cant see that this was meant as a joke then you need to get out of your house a little more.

That video is hilarious, the deadlifts are GOD AWFUL, and its just poking fun...

Why is everyone so gung-ho to force this dude to post pics for making a joke.

If you cant see that this was meant as a joke then you need to get out of your house a little more.

That video is hilarious, the deadlifts are GOD AWFUL, and its just poking fun...

Why is everyone so gung-ho to force this dude to post pics for making a joke.

I think the mentioning of Wizim was interpreted as a call-out and was done in poor taste.

Sent from my iPhone, slacking at work, using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
nohara5216
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity