over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Forarm tendonitis

Muay Thai

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
forearm** typo

So I have crippling tendonitis since June in my left forearm. It happened around the time when I tore my teres major and tricep tendon. I was supposed to get surgery on tricep and teres major but I just treated with deca and bpc157 and I don't remember what else.

Here is my question: I can't do hardly ANY bicep curl motion on my left arm, so my biceps for once in my life are lagging behind other body parts. I have OK peak but thin muscle belly. I have injected bpc157 into my forearms but it was not comfortable for 10mg. I did see improvement but it got expensive. I also ran mk677 stacked with it. I am not on any dry compounds right now either. Do I need to get a brace of some sort to stabilize the forearm muscle? my brachialis overdeveloped. my forearms have always been big and they always try to get too involved in all my lifts, years back phil viz told me to palm by preachers etc, and sometimes i spread my fingers open to negate forearm involvement, and it helps but still, my forearms scream. I just ordered some cissus I remember that helping. Or do i need more bpc? tb500 perhaps? thanks in advance it's annoying.

forearm** typo

So I have crippling tendonitis since June in my left forearm. It happened around the time when I tore my teres major and tricep tendon. I was supposed to get surgery on tricep and teres major but I just treated with deca and bpc157 and I don't remember what else.

Here is my question: I can't do hardly ANY bicep curl motion on my left arm, so my biceps for once in my life are lagging behind other body parts. I have OK peak but thin muscle belly. I have injected bpc157 into my forearms but it was not comfortable for 10mg. I did see improvement but it got expensive. I also ran mk677 stacked with it. I am not on any dry compounds right now either. Do I need to get a brace of some sort to stabilize the forearm muscle? my brachialis overdeveloped. my forearms have always been big and they always try to get too involved in all my lifts, years back phil viz told me to palm by preachers etc, and sometimes i spread my fingers open to negate forearm involvement, and it helps but still, my forearms scream. I just ordered some cissus I remember that helping. Or do i need more bpc? tb500 perhaps? thanks in advance it's annoying.
Not trying to blow your thread, but how did you run tb500 and bpc157?

I've heard guys doing reverse curl really light to help strengthen that up

I get it a few times a year (generally from using tools at work)
I just stick to doing machine preacher curls so I can use open palms and use wrist wraps on EVERYTHING that my grip is involved in , this combined with rolling the hell out of it on a rolling pin helps

Bro, where exactly is your arm hurting? Look at an anatomy diagram online.

There is much more to soft tissue treatment than just injecting different solutions and hoping for the best.

I had it bad. It has a name for it. I was in so much pain and took a month off and still have it but not as bad. I use a spiked ball to massage it out. It’s super painful but worked. There’s a site on YT that talks about it. Let me see if I can help you

forearm** typo

You need to have the surgery or it will never get better!

I just stick to doing machine preacher curls so I can use open palms and use wrist wraps on EVERYTHING that my grip is involved in , this combined with rolling the hell out of it on a rolling pin helps
Machine preacher curls are notorious for causing forearm tendonitus, especially if you go heavy or lower the weight too far.

Silly question but did you actually take time off to give it a chance to heal or have you just been trying to work through it?

If the BPC worked I would say give it another run along with TB, if the cost is an issue then cut back on something else I suppose. Getting this healed up should be priority #1, if you can't train properly what's the point right?

so wrist wraps you recommend, NOT a forearm "band"?

As others have stated, peptides will only work on a limited range of conditions, if you need surgery I wouldn't expect it to do anything. There are many different types of forearm issues the treatments aren't similar, I'm just guessing but I would suspect distal biceps tendon in your case.

Silly question but did you actually take time off to give it a chance to heal or have you just been trying to work through it?

If the BPC worked I would say give it another run along with TB, if the cost is an issue then cut back on something else I suppose. Getting this healed up should be priority #1, if you can't train properly what's the point right?
due to my career, I do not have an opportunity to take time off I am in the industry and am very hands-on. BPC did work well. Cissus is on way, deca is high, and yes if you can't train properly what is the point :/

great video thank you! after closer examination, my brachialis is very tight and the edges where they meet the bone are sensitive. HOWEVER, the underside of my forearm is what is "screaming" during lifts". this video put things into perspective, I am going to lay off those types of rows where the wrist is prone.

As others have stated, peptides will only work on a limited range of conditions, if you need surgery I wouldn't expect it to do anything. There are many different types of forearm issues the treatments aren't similar, I'm just guessing but I would suspect distal biceps tendon in your case.
this is my guess after looking at the affected area. when I tore my tricep and did not get surgery in june/july, i would get phantom numbness, and twitches and spasm near the elbow area. they are gone now but rom is bigtime limited

so wrist wraps you recommend, NOT a forearm "band"?
Correct , I use them to prevent from having to use the grip strength so much.
I find that heavy back exercises stress and irritate it as bad as arm training.
The pain I'm referring to is down the outside of the forarm and feels like shin splints. When doing things like straight bar curls it doesn't hurt as bad when doing the exercise as it does when you let the bar go.
Maybe I misunderstood where your pain is , mine is on the back side of the arm like it runs along the bone. Its NOT on the inside like between palm and bicep.
When aligning heavy tools I often use a 12 lb maul with a short handle for one handed use and having to grip that fucker all day is what aggravates it not so much over extending the arm or using very Heavy weight

What do they do for these surgeries. My goes and comes back with information but sometime I can’t even shake a hand with out pain
My good friend had his tricep tendon repaired and he bounced back quick. He said putting off the surgery was a huge mistake. Basically they cut you open and remove any damaged tendon tissue. Then the doc will sew any torn ends of the tendon back together.

Most of the time, when a muscle tears, what is actually happening is the tendon rips off the bone, either partway or all the way. Sometimes the muscle tears in the middle but that's somewhat unusual (does happen though, often with certain muscles, like pecs). Basically, in a nutshell, this is how they are/was generally repaired: The 'old method' was to drill a hole in the bone and pull the tendon down into it and suture it there, the 'new method' is to place an anchor on the bone where the tendon will attach that will hold the tendon against the bone and let it grown back into the bone naturally over time.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge
  • pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear