over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Former UGBB

Status
Not open for further replies.
Diff boards have diff feel and culture. Most people adapt to the place they are. I recognize some handles and my guess is they will be just fine. Many of them actually gave good advice, are knowledgeable and my guess is at times were a little rough just because those forums allowed that junk to go on.

Cause they know it won’t be tolerated here. Go look at post from them, a paid sponsor made a post and the replies are fuck off get out etc.
If you think that they are behaving because they are afraid of you, then I think you are guessing wrong, lol. Why not just relax and see how things play out, without throwing your negative two cents in.

Cause they know it won’t be tolerated here. Go look at post from them, a paid sponsor made a post and the replies are fuck off get out etc.
Because that particular sponsor has been responsible for several breaches of customer information, is a massive security liability and spams the forum with garbage.

It’s not like people are telling him to fuck off for no reason.

Ive been there at UGBB for a couple months under different name. I don’t believe people change within days. It's just my opinion - I am glad if they prove me wrong, yet I doubt it.
I don’t know you, don’t give 2 squirts or a piss what you believe or think. I’m not here to prove anything to you. It’s just funny to me when grown men talk about bullying on the internet.
What was your name there since we had some sort of interaction.

I did that as often as I could, he repeatedly exposed customer information on open forums. I would continue to do it as well. It was in the best interest of the community to protect the members identity not a shitty sources poor OPSEC. If this place would put their members personal identity at risk to make a buck from a source, well that confirms this isn't the place to be.

Lot of backlash towards riro and BBBG. I can understand the weariness, but these are both good guys. I’ve only been on the forums a bit over a year and they were both a big help to me starting out, I’ve learned more from the two of them than anyone. In my opinion most of the drama at UG stemmed from the lack of moderation, letting trolls run rampant. Hard to focus on learning with people running around spewing nonsense, while the moderators allowed it to happen.

Correct. He is for sure not the owner of TID.
There not Dave Esser fans over there.
Are there any Dave Esser fans these days????
I found it hard to believe he was associated with TID as well.

Its kind of my point though. Well actually none of us can post ANYTHING in sponsor forums until 50 posts I think.
But back to my point, these guys are not causing any trouble here, so its all good. I don't see the problem.

If you think that they are behaving because they are afraid of you, then I think you are guessing wrong, lol.
Bwahahhahahh- now that is funny :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, they aren't afraid of anyone. If things don't work out here, so be it. There are other boards and other options.
Some of us are trying to abide by the rules here and get along with others because guess what, we aren't bad people and we have common goals on this forum.

Correct. He is for sure not the owner of TID.
There not Dave Esser fans over there.
I really want to say it was TID. but i will trust you guys on this and in no attempt to spread FUD. not my drift. I could careless anyways. or what board did dave own recently when he got popped? he had redline he was sourcing as. I used to post extras there.. i remember him always talking shit about mugzy, i could swear he said he bought the board of mugzy, this was years ago and I had A TBI and multiple concussions and head traumas since then. dont quote me. respect brothas

I really want to say it was TID. but i will trust you guys on this and in no attempt to spread FUD. not my drift. I could careless anyways. or what board did dave own recently when he got popped? he had redline he was sourcing as. I used to post extras there.. i remember him always talking shit about mugzy, i could swear he said he bought the board of mugzy, this was years ago and I had A TBI and multiple concussions and head traumas since then. dont quote me. respect brothas
Shit most recent was just called The Underground or Hardcore Underground or something like that wasn't it (not to be confused with ugbb)?
Edit, I remember they had a decent extras section and one guy in particular that I liked in the extras section.

I think it was hardcore bodybuilding or hardcore underground that dred ran

I think it was hardcore bodybuilding or hardcore underground that dred ran
ahh you nailed it, i think he just had TID and mugzy in his bitch mouth so often my amnesia alzheimers 34 going on 90 ass confused it lol. my bad. I dont even know mugzy. always thought it was wierd he was so jealous and butthurt by anyone for that matter. dave esser like 45 and looks like a giant toe. snitches get DEALT PC or not trust me. some reformed dropout gangster saved by jesus is going to hit that SNY sensitive needs yard with a shank stick and book him

IMO no one gives a shit if you came from wherever.com - if you come here, be productive and just share opinions/experiences no one would ever know and it will all go great.

New blood is a great thing.

The irony of not wanting unfair spotlight because someone comes from another board, yet there is a 7 page thread created spotlighting every member "moving over"...

The irony of not wanting unfair spotlight because someone comes from another board, yet there is a 7 page thread created spotlighting every member "moving over"...
I mean “hey there are people coming here from another forum” isn’t asking for negative attention.

If BBBG had called this thread “Look Out Guys” or “Assholes Incoming” you’d have a point.

What did yourmuscleshop do to deserve what was posted in is threads?

Because that particular sponsor has been responsible for several breaches of customer information, is a massive security liability and spams the forum with garbage.

It’s not like people are telling him to fuck off for no reason.

No one has to be afraid of me just if you guys pull the bs you did at UGBB Mods will be all over it.

If you think that they are behaving because they are afraid of you, then I think you are guessing wrong, lol. Why not just relax and see how things play out, without throwing your negative two cents in.

IMO no one gives a shit if you came from wherever.com - if you come here, be productive and just share opinions/experiences no one would ever know and it will all go great.

New blood is a great thing.

Someone got triggered. Thanks for the response bro. I look forward to learning more from you.

FYI bro- OP has his own little brotherhood, the thread was for that little brotherhood to know he landed here more than to 'spotlight' for anyone already on this board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner