over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FREE SYNTHEROL!

Also sorry to put this here but its nagging me,...

The guy on the net that had his arm amputated from synthol abuse because he got it in the veins and bloked his blood supply, now that must have been extensive abuse and build up over time right? Not from a single injection? He must have known something was wrong long before that had to happen I'd assume to kill off a limb?

Its just there's so much hyper exagerated bro-science on some sites and on the net about how dangerous oil in the veins it, just after any experience from you guys or any facts and truths rather than gossip from onlookers who don't no anything about it sort of thing. So thought this thread could clear a few myths if possible aswell.

Thanks

Sent from my BlackBerry 8520using Tapatalk

98% of what you read on the net regarding Syntherol will be nonsense with absolutely no factual based evidence backing it...You can read countless reviews, logs and positive feedback here alone by those that have actually used the product, as well as it being clearly visible in pretty much every top level competitor in the IFBB ranks.....

98% of what you read on the net regarding Syntherol will be nonsense with absolutely no factual based evidence backing it...You can read countless reviews, logs and positive feedback here alone by those that have actually used the product, as well as it being clearly visible in pretty much every top level competitor in the IFBB ranks.....

Absolutely!

Just double checking on this as I want to be certain...

If my wife orders for me, on her birthday (provided proof) the offer still holds correct?

Thanks, and sorry if this is an unecessary question.

Just double checking on this as I want to be certain...

If my wife orders for me, on her birthday (provided proof) the offer still holds correct?

Thanks, and sorry if this is an unecessary question.

Why would you even ask the question...Why not just have your wife order for her, provide the proof of birthday and receive the order?!

Does your wife plan on emailing them and letting them know that yes it is her birthday BUT she is really ordering it for you:rolleyes:

Why would you even ask the question...Why not just have your wife order for her, provide the proof of birthday and receive the order?!

Does your wife plan on emailing them and letting them know that yes it is her birthday BUT she is really ordering it for you:rolleyes:

Lmao

That's pretty much the answer I expected, but sometimes I need that brick to hit my head at just the right angle...

That's pretty much the answer I expected, but sometimes I need that brick to hit my head at just the right angle...

LOL!

you made my day brother

Just got my 11 bottles in:headbang:

Going to be running it in bis and tris. Will also be running a log!

Just got my 11 bottles in:headbang:

Going to be running it in bis and tris. Will also be running a log!

Great to have a new syntherol log running. Make sure you take good before pics in order to have a clear picture of your progress.

Is this deal only on synthol cause my birthday is in 2 days and I'd rather have a liver protector or syntheselen
Please let me know?

Is this deal only on synthol cause my birthday is in 2 days and I'd rather have a liver protector or syntheselen
Please let me know?

It's been an ongoing offer on Syntherol as the bday special for years now...If you have questions regarding a switch I would suggest contacting them but not sure they would apply it to other products?!

Please let me know?

Syntherol only as far as I'm aware of.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
rh8767
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner