advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FRONTLOADING ...DO U THINK ITS EFFECTIVE?

diezel7459

Registered
do you guys think frontloading is effective in long esters?does it really make a difference or are u wasting gear?just looking for input....

no need for it. just start your cycle as usual. it wont take 4 weeks to feel the gear be it short or long ester, you will feel it faster.

why not just throw in some short esters and or some tabs . get that kettle to boil .

at the start pyramid down instead of up

Last edited:
no need for it. just start your cycle as usual. it wont take 4 weeks to feel the gear be it short or long ester, you will feel it faster.

so i've asked in another thread but ill ask here too...

front loaded a gram 5.5 weeks ago and have been taking 250mg every 3.5 days since.. thursday will be first day of week 6 and not feeling any increase in aggression, libido, msucle hardness, endurance etc... was thinking about getting blood work but i got from VIP so i really doubt its bunk... just wondering if any one can throw their opinions out here. thanks

(btw its my first cycle so yeah...)

so i've asked in another thread but ill ask here too...

front loaded a gram 5.5 weeks ago and have been taking 250mg every 3.5 days since.. thursday will be first day of week 6 and not feeling any increase in aggression, libido, msucle hardness, endurance etc... was thinking about getting blood work but i got from VIP so i really doubt its bunk... just wondering if any one can throw their opinions out here. thanks

(btw its my first cycle so yeah...)
whts ur age? and since this is your first cycle most likely u haven't trained long and hard enough to achieve some dense hard muscle naturally first, lay a strong foundation down first then when u introduce hormones introduce them step by step no rush and no magic hormone bro alot of ppl problem is they don't train intense enough or eat enough so they don't anabolicaly see shit

No reason to frontload. I feel a 200mg shot of Cyp in 3-4 days.

what about frontloading sust? bein that it has short medium and long esters?

what about frontloading sust? bein that it has short medium and long esters?

It sounds like you really wanna try this so go right ahead and do it. I've done it both ways and according to the scale I've found yes it does work in terms of putting on weight for the first week of a cycle/blast. At the same time I think believe its truly necessary in the grand scheme

Last edited:
frontload ur "workout intensity" eating n recovering then pyramid top to bottom is wht I would do

No need to front-load. Most esters will be at therapeutic strength in 2-3 days. Only reason to use more is if you want a bigger dose :D

do you guys think frontloading is effective in long esters?does it really make a difference or are u wasting gear?just looking for input....

In a word, NO. Use some dbol, tne, prop or something else to kick start if you really need to. And/or just run the cycle longer.

ppl have to understand if ur not intermediate advanced or pro then no need for this bombardment as u don't yet have the extra fibers heavy muscle memory to support, as ametuers u need to learn to build up some type of intensity first prime the body this way then hit it with a cycle the body will look waay better probably the look most of y'all lookin for, ppl and i mean the newbies jus tryin to find a quick easy way with frontloading with no intensity bad eatin habits won't do nada for u

I agree .i know people that go way overboard and they are not even advanced but do high amounts of gear.and the results just seem more like they are wasting it then utilizing it the right way.pesonally for myself ive never frontloaded and always had great results.im one of the strongest people in my gym and probally run the least amount of gear.no gh either.but then again genetics always played the biggest role

I hear u, to this day I never got a chance to run gh either now I hear so much about how it is key

I've done it both, and both have its advantiges...
But in the end of cycle, results are the same...

Unless you are out to blast hard to get through plateu's, I think there is no reason to frontload.

25 yo. have been training for a long time and have a foundation, in my opinion at least... eat according to mountain dog diet. at least 300g protein per day etc, etc...

im just wondering about "feeling it" bc every one else mentions how awesome it is be on cycle with the confidence, energy, pumps etc. that's all

just my opinion....to many people depend on gear and always rely on it to produce better gains.yea gh is great i hear.i dont have the money for it otherwise id do it,but i am in alot better shape then guys in my gym who are on it.like i said some people are genetically gifted and produce great gains whether frontloading or whatever.im lucky to be blessed,but at the same time the feeling you get when being on is great.ive been off for a few months now and my strenth is good...buy boyyy i miss that feeling.....lol but the time is near again:banghead:

i always frontload... for me the product seems to work a little quicker and hit harder this way

whts ur age? and since this is your first cycle most likely u haven't trained long and hard enough to achieve some dense hard muscle naturally first, lay a strong foundation down first then when u introduce hormones introduce them step by step no rush and no magic hormone bro alot of ppl problem is they don't train intense enough or eat enough so they don't anabolicaly see shit

Pardon my French, but that's a load of bullshit. Even if you don't train or eat for the purpose of gaining muscle mass, steroids will put mass on you. That is why they're used medically for AIDS-wasting syndrome. They don't put AIDS patients in the gym and on a chicken-and-rice diet. LOL.

IIRC, studies have shown that 600mg of Test E per week for 20 weeks put on an average of 17lbs of lean body mass on test subjects who weren't training and weren't eating for the purpose of gaining muscle mass. Of course, they were nowhere near their natural genetic limit, but that's beside the point here.

EDIT: Here is one study I found - Steroids + no training = worthless muscles

As you can see, the steroids + no training group put on more fat free mass and muscle mass than the no steroids + training group.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
calebjmb
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner