over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FST-7 Hany Rambod

cal

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Was reading past months issue of MD and there was an article by Hany Rambod about his training "system"

He explains the idea of stretching the muscle fascia by getting extreme pumpbs during workouts, better than extreme stretching according to him.

Basically he says keep the heavy movements in there like normal, 8-10 reps and at the end of each bodypart, do 7 sets of an isolation exercise for that bodypart ...with very short rest periods. No compounds just iso, so that no balance or much coordination is required and can really focus on the pump.

I know its not really novel, but has anyone tried anything like this. I have always trained heavy with moderate to low reps, and plenty of rest between sets. I was thinking that when I started training as a teen that my results might have been better, even though I had no idea what I was doing and certainly never followed any "system". I just went heavy for few lifts and then just pumped for a couple.

Anyone train in a simliar style...Im looking to put on some size, maximum strength is definately not the real goal at this point.

I use this training method and love it.

I've been incorporating it into my DC training and am liking it so far. Hany knows his shit.

You know, I love training like this, getting VERY intense pumps like that...but every time I do any type of workout like this, I always overtrain...

Intersting... are you replacing the window makers with the FST-7 protocol?

Exactly, but still doing DC stretching afterwards. I don't do it EVERY time, but always on my weaker bodyparts. Go to his website there are some good threads regarding the combination of the 2.

my guy Kevin just won the excalibur...thats how he trains **broken link removed**

my guy Kevin just won the excalibur...thats how he trains **broken link removed**

I was there, that boy was huge. Tell, him to get a litlle more shredded and he will do good in a bigger show. I like his overall look.

i see hany is experimenting with a low volume yates type workout with the 7 pump sets on top of that. should be interesting.

I have been using this training style for the past 2 weeks, and love it. The 7 sets at the end are a killer. The only thing is, if not on super supps it seems like you can possibly overtrain. Hany has said on his website that the 7 sets are what he found to be optimal, but you can always try 4 or 5 , if you feel the 7 is too much.

i see hany is experimenting with a low volume yates type workout with the 7 pump sets on top of that. should be interesting.

This doesn't look like low volume to me...

Here’s an example of a biceps workout, FST-7 style

Alternate dumbbell curls 3-4 x 8-12
Machine preacher curl 3 x 8-12
EZ-bar curl 7 x 8-12 (rest 30-45 seconds between sets while sipping water – more on this next month)

This doesn't look like low volume to me...

Here’s an example of a biceps workout, FST-7 style

Alternate dumbbell curls 3-4 x 8-12
Machine preacher curl 3 x 8-12
EZ-bar curl 7 x 8-12 (rest 30-45 seconds between sets while sipping water – more on this next month)

this is the regular FST workout. i said he is experimenting with low volume yates type workout with the pump sets on top. go to his site and read for yourself

gotcha.. didn't know there was a variation.. I couldn't access part 2 yet of the program.. Anyone know what the diet/supplementation is about?

I have been using this training style for the past 2 weeks, and love it. The 7 sets at the end are a killer. The only thing is, if not on super supps it seems like you can possibly overtrain. Hany has said on his website that the 7 sets are what he found to be optimal, but you can always try 4 or 5 , if you feel the 7 is too much.

what weight are you using for the 7 sets? All the same?

Is this anything like LKBB-10

been doing this workout for about a month so far and loving, my calves feel like i tore them both sitting here right now after doing them last night :eek: got legs today and i am seriously dreading it :eek: the pumps are so intense they are truly painful, I have lowered the workout volume some since i am clark kent for a while and will be for a few more months at least (feel like I need a long break from supps). I have been walking a fine line of overtraining lately so we are lowering the volume just a tad.

I walked into the gym office yesterday and my workout partners (gym owners) both gave me huge props saying "man we see you everday, but we can serioulsy tell you are growing these last couple of weeks" and the other owner said you look like a "juice monkey" (our own special word for juice junkie) so to be clark kent thats a huge compliment ;)

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws