over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FTPP log

Increased FTPP from 1mg to 5mgs this morning. Im 43 years old, 180 and 12%body fat, I would like to get to 7% body fat without changing my diet. I have 10 vials of FTPP and considering getting another 10 vials at ergo. I would like to experiment with this substance for at least 30 days.

btw, I been experiment with FTPP for 2 weeks already, I started out with 500mcgs and increased to 1mg. So far no noticable change.

Anyone else experimenting with 5mgs?

That is a pretty decent dose and way more than the 200-300mcg people were using just a week ago. Please continue to post your results. If you dont see any change at this dose, then know that we are no where close to being in the therapeutic range which is what i have suspected all along.

215 this morning and started 2.5mg. Will update after my workout this afternoon.

Had a good workout. Strength was good today. I did notice however I was getting very winded very quickly. In fact, I have been getting a little winded doing simple stuff. I notice this more at a higher dose. Has anyone researching encountered this? Does anyone know if this is like tren where your strength goes up but it zaps your cardio?

215 this morning and started 2.5mg. Will update after my workout this afternoon.

Can't wait to see if you get results at this dose. I hope so because it would be way more cost effective.

Had a good workout. Strength was good today. I did notice however I was getting very winded very quickly. In fact, I have been getting a little winded doing simple stuff. I notice this more at a higher dose. Has anyone researching encountered this? Does anyone know if this is like tren where your strength goes up but it zaps your cardio?

Very similar to DNP in that way.

I have a heart condition, so I am more sensitive to stuff than usual. I took DNP in college, damn near killed me... it was stupid, I'd never do that again. With FFTP in the 1mg range that I did the last few days I felt a little like I have been having palpitations or something, tightness in my chest as well. Not sure if this is at all similar to what you are experience wumba. Anyhow, I ran out... so barring hearing something amazing about higher dose, particularly given the palpitation thing, I'm moving on from this compound. Other than rise in temperature, I can't say that I experienced any results that were interesting at the 200ug-1mg dose level.

Can't wait to see if you get results at this dose. I hope so because it would be way more cost effective.

I hope so too. But after a few days off this stuff I'm excited to see if my sleep is even better at a higher dose. I was getting amazing sleep at 200mcg so we'll see what its like at 2.5mg

That's a big jump from 200mcg to 2.5mg. I wonder how much of a body temperature increase you will get?

Awesome log, wumba! You are a true pioneer! :headbang:

Didnt feel warmer or sweatier at the higher dose. No change in appetite either. Will update with weight in the morning

been on 5mgs for three days now. i must admit i feel a little tighter, I have not been dieting but my abs feel tighter.

Didnt feel warmer or sweatier at the higher dose. No change in appetite either. Will update with weight in the morning

This peptide has me scratching my head daily.lol I'm very surprised u didn't notice any increase in body temperature, I truly thought you would.:(
G

what kind of fat loss is usually expected from a run of this?

I don't think anyone can give you a reasonable estimate on the fat loss expected as these are some of the first logs done by humans. In the trials with rats, they lost 30% of their bodyweight over a 30 day period, but the dose was significantly higher and on rats. Which makes these logs so exciting to see what kind of potential a much lower dose has for human use.

Forgive me if this sounds stupid, I was just thinking about it and may have confused myself. IF this stuff is functioning like it should and only using fat for fuel, then in theory if you have extra bodyfat then you should be able to eat little or nothing at all and burn fat instead of muscle right? This would spare all muscle if fat is the primary source of energy. Am I safe to assume that?

Yep, Wumba, the website said that in respect to fat loss, it is a combo of fat cell destruction as well as appetite blunting, which supposedly comes with it. My guess is it would be from caloric restriction.

Yep, Wumba, the website said that in respect to fat loss, it is a combo of fat cell destruction as well as appetite blunting, which supposedly comes with it. My guess is it would be from caloric restriction.

The couple of studies i looked all pointed to the fact that towards the end of the study the research rats were consuming significantly less calories than the control group. So obviously we cant ask the rats if they feel less hungry or what but no question when you cut calories by whatever means, weight loss will be increased even with no medication. So somehow thru leptin this is possibly controlling hunger and satiety desires.

I read the same as Alpha, seems to me the lowering of leptin killing the appetite plus ablation of of fat cells play a role.

ALPHA did you interpret the studies as the groups eating high fat high calorie diet getting the best results? Seem to me that is what they stayed.

Ak

Was down 2 lbs yesterday but up a lb this morning. Sitting at 214. I've noticed I've been a lot warmer lately. Slept with the window open last night even though it was like 15 degrees out. Anyone know the half life of this stuff? Iif there will be a big buildup after a week or so?

Woke up same weight today and didn't even have a chance to eat dinner last night. Starting to think this stuff just won't work at these doses. I'm debating bumping to 5mg for the next 4 days and see if that does anything. After that, I simply can't afford to run this peptide at a higher dose its too expensive.

There is another sponsor that will be carrying Adipotide very soon, but considering it will be at the same 5mg per vial I can't see this one being too successful at the doses either.

Woke up same weight today and didn't even have a chance to eat dinner last night. Starting to think this stuff just won't work at these doses. I'm debating bumping to 5mg for the next 4 days and see if that does anything. After that, I simply can't afford to run this peptide at a higher dose its too expensive.

There is another sponsor that will be carrying Adipotide very soon, but considering it will be at the same 5mg per vial I can't see this one being too successful at the doses either.

Srry to hear that , really lookin forward to this pep workin ,, so at 5 ml a day that 2 and half vials ?? That def wud get a bit expensive

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Meatgazer
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws