over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

FullyOfShit on Outlaw

alecaf

Kilo Klub Member
I wasn't here when this whole feud with fullybuilt. But i just saw this post by him over at outlaw. **broken link removed**

He posted a pic of Jethro and talks shit about lynx. Check it out.

I mean i don't wanna be the little kid that tells the teacher. But this guy is trashing a respected promusle member and he're posting pictures of him. This Kid is a bitch and he should be stopped.

I wasn't here when this whole feud with fullybuilt. But i just saw this post by him over at outlaw. **broken link removed**

He posted a pic of Jethro and talks shit about lynx. Check it out.

Link will not let me in without registering. But he is a little shit with a chip on his shoulder. JT calls him the John Gotti of the frat scene LMAO. Has the most awesome non flexed lat spread I ave ever seen.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: LOL.
1/16th built with the body of a baby chimp, or is that chump???

Well the first thing is when you look like he does you shouldn't go around spouting off about being a fucking expert about bodybuilding. That was the initial problem HE posted a pic of HIMSELF on a OPEN FORUM ....if you don't want to reveal the fact that you are a 150lbs worm then DON"T DO THAT.
IT'S HIS DOING then to make things ever worse for yourself DON"T come up with "it was cold that day" or "I wansnt even flexing in those pics" when obviously you are and the angle of the shot was taken to try to emplify what width there was.

I love all the different camera angles and blurry pics to help disguse the fact that is still is a worm.

you can call JT a redneck...a hilljack....a simpleton....a child molester...on the internet but I can gurantee you ain't saying shit face to face , well first of all you would have to step on a stool you little fidget, that's after you pump up and fill the room with smoke so no one can see you clearly.

looks like yet another fool comes on this board cant back up his words, gets called out and scrams only yet to return under a different handle and is yet rediscovered like a fucking retard thus proving the fact you are an idot.

get lost tiny.

btw...I really love the "keep positive comments about me enemy off this thread" what a douche you are.

wow hes a huge b*tch for posting that bullshit about JT and lynx

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

What a worthless weasle that fella turned out to be.

Last edited:
Well the first thing is when you look like he does you shouldn't go around spouting off about being a fucking expert about bodybuilding. That was the initial problem HE posted a pic of HIMSELF on a OPEN FORUM ....if you don't want to reveal the fact that you are a 150lbs worm then DON"T DO THAT.
IT'S HIS DOING then to make things ever worse for yourself DON"T come up with "it was cold that day" or "I wansnt even flexing in those pics" when obviously you are and the angle of the shot was taken to try to emplify what width there was.

I love all the different camera angles and blurry pics to help disguse the fact that is still is a worm.

you can call JT a redneck...a hilljack....a simpleton....a child molester...on the internet but I can gurantee you ain't saying shit face to face , well first of all you would have to step on a stool you little fidget, that's after you pump up and fill the room with smoke so no one can see you clearly.

looks like yet another fool comes on this board cant back up his words, gets called out and scrams only yet to return under a different handle and is yet rediscovered like a fucking retard thus proving the fact you are an idot.

get lost tiny.

btw...I really love the "keep positive comments about me enemy off this thread" what a douche you are.
Now Lex you be careful there, the death threats will come next!!!BWAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHA, Little worm LMAO!!!!!!

I don't even get this? Why would someone do something like that JT has always been a standup guy from what I've seen him post nothing but helpful things.

Respect to this board for not sinking as low as these other boards go. We have a hell of a community with alot of quality people, Lets keep it that way.

anybody trashing my boy JT or Meredith is a fuckin douchebag

both of them are great assets to this board and are nothing but REALLY REALLY REALLY NICE AND HUMBLE

I'll check it out! lol.

I feel better. From the sounds of it...WE WERE RIGHT ABOUT HIM! :D

The mark of a true coward.

i dont understand how anyone could get mad at jt. he is one of the nicest non-confrontational guys on the board. what a complete dick. karma will bite him in the ass. i registered at om just so i could read that. should i start blasting his ass?

i dont understand how anyone could get mad at jt. he is one of the nicest non-confrontational guys on the board. what a complete dick. karma will bite him in the ass. i registered at om just so i could read that. should i start blasting his ass?
HAHAHAHAHA......you don't know him that well!!!! LOL. I can get mad at him real easy, he ate my fucking cookies (wipes eyes crying)...............scumbag!!!!:p ;) :D

this is too funny...he was last on here a month ago!!! we kicked the fucker outta here yet he still comes by and checks the board! hahahahahahahahahahahahaha...what a fucking stroke!

im goin to bed...we just ruined him on his new board lol...fun fun

HI EVERYONE :) this has really been funny. How weird is it all this time everyone thought I was banned but I was never really banned LOL Anyway, for you guys who dont know whats going on here, mind your own business. For those who do I just wanted to say, dont worry im not gonna stay here, this is my last visit. I got what I wanted already. I had pics put up of me that were from when I was natural and just started to lift and the people who posted them misled everyone to think it was me currently. Anyway, no hard feelings. Im not a freak, not super lean, nothing special at all but here I am for those of you who couldnt see. No denying that im not a big fucker but nothing special at all

Calve shot
https://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...rent=calve.jpg

Front shot from last summer. 250lbs sloppy bulk
https://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...urrent=fff.jpg

And a back shot
https://s260.photobucket.com/albums/i...t=untitled.jpg

Anyway those pics are from last summer(except the calve). Im leaner and bigger now but not a freak like i never claimed to be and I wont be back to post new pics. Sorry to dissapoint. Take care everyone:)

Buddy no one really gives a flying fuck what you look like. For all we know you're the same stupid college looser from last year. You have waaaay too much time in your hands and you need to get laid bro, like sooon. You have mental issues and a severely distorted perception of yourself. You need immediate psychiatric help and i recomend you get it soon!!!

Sooo pretty please, FUCK OFF!!!

Thanks guys for going over there and telling the truth.

I actually feel sorry for this idiot. I posted some pics and I am guessing he was frantically pm'ing their administrators begging them to lock or delete the thread. A little fag.

Pathetic.

She's a girl.

What possible justification do you have for saying anything negative about Lynx?

He's a pussy and feels like that's someone he can theaten.

Im upset this even was brought up. This thread should go.

Heck, I am glad it was brought to my attention, Nomas.

Im upset this even was brought up. This thread should go.

Otherwise this little scum could continue with his stupidity and no one over there would know what he is really about.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Testedunitedstates
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws