over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gear Stored in Syringe for 7 Months

sub7percent

Verified Customer
Registered
Verified Customer
Wondering if its still good to use - i.e., whether there are any risks of contamination from being stored in a syringe vs. glass vial for 7 months time.

background - gave some gear to a friend to use 7 months ago, gave it to him in pre-loaded syringes. He still has it.

Dump it... unless you wanna inject rubber into your body

yea the BA definetly denatured the plunger by now, dump it .

that's too long mate!! a weeks worth of pins is tops I do. Not too much of work really filling them once a week I suppose.

+1. For the future, it might be worth having a couple of empty sterile 10ml vials around. They are cheap and come in handy when needed. I mostly use the sterile vials when ordering gear in larger jugs (20+ ml), so that the tops don't become brittle when I use an 18g needle to draw.

Dump it... unless you wanna inject rubber into your body

yea the BA definetly denatured the plunger by now, dump it .

that's too long mate!! a weeks worth of pins is tops I do. Not too much of work really filling them once a week I suppose.

whats the difference between the way this guy stored it and a sostenon rediject???

seems like the same thing to me...

i think its prolly ok...unless the redijects have a real short expiration date...
i seriously dont know as ive never seen a rediject.

just a thought.

I think it would be fine but its probably what $2 worth of gear? Not worth risking an infection. Kind of like driving around town with a shit ton of cocaine with a tail light out. Its a $2 problem.

Syringes are different and I wouldn't risk it but it would be fine. As the above stated empty glass vials become useful. I don't understand why guys store aas etc in syringes as it takes seconds to upload.

I have to add though why even ask this must be a tiny amount of gear. Talk about being cheap. A bottle of aas costs about $30. Just order a new bottle.

Syringes are different and I wouldn't risk it but it would be fine. As the above stated empty glass vials become useful. I don't understand why guys store aas etc in syringes as it takes seconds to upload.

I have to add though why even ask this must be a tiny amount of gear. Talk about being cheap. A bottle of aas costs about $30. Just order a new bottle.

yeah you can get a vial for 30 bucks...but once you hit the sources minumum,pay shipping,and transfer fees,its alot more than 30 bucks...
alot of guys on this board work for a living...have families to support,ect.

yeah you can get a vial for 30 bucks...but once you hit the sources minumum,pay shipping,and transfer fees,its alot more than 30 bucks...

this is true aside from the fact that if its good gear i dont want to waste it.

what it is is that i had to cancel my apt w my endo and ran out of test and couldnt get another apt for a month. but i made a quick call to him and he said he would send me a script in the mail no problem.

but yea my main concern was the rubber stopper degrading i had heard of that somewhere before. it is about 12 ml US pharma grade test cyp but yea i dont think its worth the risk, especially since im getting my script at this point.

thanks all.

whats the difference between the way this guy stored it and a sostenon rediject???

i think its prolly ok...unless the redijects have a real short expiration date...

just a thought.

i would like to understand this as well

just a thought.

my two cents worth is that back in the day when they made sust. rediject they weren't home brew with EO shit in it-not saying it does have it in there but why risk it (I know he just said it was US pharm grade so it should be fine)

I had an abscess cut out-I was out of work 5 months for the amount of gear that you are going to lose...fuck it cheaper than an abscess

my two cents worth is that back in the day when they made sust. rediject they weren't home brew with EO shit in it-not saying it does have it in there but why risk it (I know he just said it was US pharm grade so it should be fine)

I had an abscess cut out-I was out of work 5 months for the amount of gear that you are going to lose...fuck it cheaper than an abscess

was the gear that gave you the abscess sitting around in a syringe for 6+ months???

this is true aside from the fact that if its good gear i dont want to waste it.

what it is is that i had to cancel my apt w my endo and ran out of test and couldnt get another apt for a month. but i made a quick call to him and he said he would send me a script in the mail no problem.

but yea my main concern was the rubber stopper degrading i had heard of that somewhere before. it is about 12 ml US pharma grade test cyp but yea i dont think its worth the risk, especially since im getting my script at this point.

thanks all.

Are you seriously considering risking infection for some measly gear in an old syringe??? It's going to cost you more if you get an abscess and have to get it drained. I hope you do the right thing and throw that syringe out.

Last edited:
I would drink it. Use it as a 4 week kicker on top of another cycle. It will be hard on the liver, so I wouldn't do a ton of it.

If you can't afford a $30 vial, then you can't afford to do steroids. Period. I get where you're coming from, but live within your means. Can you afford footing the bill from potentially getting a massive infection over $2 worth of gear then?

Are you seriously considering risking infection for some measly gear in an old syringe??? It's going to cost you more if you get an abscess and have to get it drained. I hope you do the right thing and throw that syringe out.

not really sure where you derived from my post that i was actually considering taking the risk.

related question i always wondered about - how long does UGL gear (generally) stay good for in a sealed vial?

And, if it "expires," what happens as it expires? Meaning is it dangerous to use or is there less active hormone in the solution.

Thanks.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Jim311
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner